Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 09:59 - Jul 25 with 990 viewsPinnerPaul

Yes I know its a subject covered previously, but someone did ask me to post any updates I had, sooooo if this applies to you - excellent, if not - sorry!

I am a non digital ST holder, last season I was a 'normal' adult, but this season will be an oldie (O61)

Just emailed the box office to ask if my existing card would still get me access, but the very helpful Gavin replied immediately to say it wouldn't as I had changed price bands.

He will send me a paper ticket for Middlesbrough and then the new card should arrive after that.

If this scenario applies to you, suggest you contact the box office.

Thanks for reading!
Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 10:09 - Jul 25 with 952 viewsterryb

To add to Paul's post, are digital season tickets going to be updated? Or are we awaiting an E Mail sending us this seasons pass? I think that when applying for a new ST it mentioned a new pass, but that could have meant an update.

I realise we are still nearly two weeks away from our first home game, so I wouldn't expect to have received this yet, but it is all part of our annual concern that we won't be able to get in the ground for our first match!
Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 10:18 - Jul 25 with 915 viewsfrancisbowles

Thanks Pinner. I am that someone. I'm a little older than you so I am expecting to have my existing card 'reloaded'. I will email the club next week if nothing has changed in the meantime.

Meanwhile congrats on achieving your concessionary status.
Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 12:45 - Jul 25 with 775 viewsPinnerPaul

Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 10:18 - Jul 25 by francisbowles

Thanks Pinner. I am that someone. I'm a little older than you so I am expecting to have my existing card 'reloaded'. I will email the club next week if nothing has changed in the meantime.

Meanwhile congrats on achieving your concessionary status.

Sympathy might have better than congrats!
Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 13:19 - Jul 25 with 700 viewsstowmarketrange

Season Ticket Digital Malrley Part 345 on 12:45 - Jul 25 by PinnerPaul

Sympathy might have better than congrats!

Cheers Paul.I hadn’t thought about it so I’m glad you posted it.I just phoned the box office and they’ve already sent out a new card because I’m an old git now too.They told me not to panic if it doesn’t arrive too early.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024