Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Today’s highlights 20:54 - Jul 30 with 1647 viewsbosh67

https://www.skysports.com/football/blackburn-rovers-vs-queens-park-rangers/repor

Well we don’t see the one Armstrong missed but we didn’t look bad on this very brief evidence. Their goal was one of those wonder hits.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today’s highlights on 21:02 - Jul 30 with 1595 viewsDejR_vu

That was a great goal but why TF was there no one within 15 yards of him?

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Today’s highlights on 21:38 - Jul 30 with 1506 viewsbosh67

Today’s highlights on 21:02 - Jul 30 by DejR_vu

Just watching it on the highlights on itv4. They made the same comment but I’m not sure even if they do get out quicker that they would have stopped that one.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Today’s highlights on 22:07 - Jul 30 with 1455 viewsDejR_vu

Today’s highlights on 21:38 - Jul 30 by bosh67

Just watching it on the highlights on itv4. They made the same comment but I’m not sure even if they do get out quicker that they would have stopped that one.

If they had gotten out quicker the chances are he wouldn't have unloaded it, or it would have ended up on the roof. He had time and space; lethal.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Today’s highlights on 22:15 - Jul 30 with 1438 viewsstevec

Watching that back I’m struggling to see how anyone could blame Dieng, unstoppable dipper.
Today’s highlights on 22:38 - Jul 30 with 1387 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Today’s highlights on 22:15 - Jul 30 by stevec

Watching that back I’m struggling to see how anyone could blame Dieng, unstoppable dipper.

It was more where the ball entered the goal. I haven't watched it back but you often see those saved i thought at the time. Not a criticism of Dieng but I thought he got caught slightly flat footed at he time.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Today’s highlights on 22:42 - Jul 30 with 1376 viewsMedwayR

I’ve not seen it again but at the time (on a stream) I presumed he’d had a poor view through the crowd of players.

Poll: Who’s better?

Today’s highlights on 23:15 - Jul 30 with 1281 viewseastside_r

Today’s highlights on 22:42 - Jul 30 by MedwayR

I’ve not seen it again but at the time (on a stream) I presumed he’d had a poor view through the crowd of players.

Have to agree. On first look, I thought Seny should have done better but we don’t get to see it there from his point of view.

Agree with SteveC, it’s a wonderstrike but good goalkeepers like SD do occasionally save them.
Today’s highlights on 23:30 - Jul 30 with 1250 viewsgobbles

Today’s highlights on 21:02 - Jul 30 by DejR_vu

Because Clarke-Salter, who was best positioned to close him down, decided not to run out and instead stopped at the edge of the area and stood with his arms behind him.
Login to get fewer ads

Today’s highlights on 23:43 - Jul 30 with 1226 viewsCliveWilsonSaid

Today’s highlights on 23:15 - Jul 30 by eastside_r

Have to agree. On first look, I thought Seny should have done better but we don’t get to see it there from his point of view.

Agree with SteveC, it’s a wonderstrike but good goalkeepers like SD do occasionally save them.

I thought his save against Brereten-Diaz end of the first half was excellent. You could see he had a decision to make and the one he made was absolutely spot on.

Poll: Expectations for this season?

Today’s highlights. on 00:55 - Jul 31 with 1122 viewseastside_r

Completely agree SD is one or our better players but as the literal last line of defence, goalkeepers will always be open to a different sort if criticism.

On a good day SD saves that. Today he didn’t. Sh*t happens!
[Post edited 31 Jul 2022 0:57]
Today’s highlights on 06:54 - Jul 31 with 991 viewsDixie_CT

I thought Seny was too far off his line and that came from him attempting to squeeze our players out.

Very strange defensive header from Johansen. He could of flicked it behind himself or straight up the pitch, instead of diagonally across the goal.

Chair was very ineffective in putting pressure on the shot and has to be a bit more active in closing down.
Today’s highlights on 11:10 - Jul 31 with 817 viewsgobbles

Today’s highlights on 06:54 - Jul 31 by Dixie_CT

I thought Seny was too far off his line and that came from him attempting to squeeze our players out.

Very strange defensive header from Johansen. He could of flicked it behind himself or straight up the pitch, instead of diagonally across the goal.

Chair was very ineffective in putting pressure on the shot and has to be a bit more active in closing down.

The defensive header was fine, got good distance on it. The problem was no one closed down the shooter when there was plenty of time to do so
Today’s highlights on 11:12 - Jul 31 with 811 viewsWelsh_Ranger

Today’s highlights on 06:54 - Jul 31 by Dixie_CT

From the highlights and what little i saw as my stream kept buffering is that Chair was busting his guts to get close to him. I'd lay more blame on the CB's not pushing out quicker.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024