Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I know she has a thread but Chloe Kelly interview at half time 21:46 - Aug 7 with 1931 viewsbosh67

https://www.qpr.co.uk/videos/interviews/chloe-kelly-returns-home-070822/

Brilliant!

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

I know she has a thread but Chloe Kelly interview at half time on 22:00 - Aug 7 with 1836 viewsHantsR

Just brilliant! - as you say.

I so wish I'd been able to go yesterday and cheered her with the rest of you and sing 'She's one of our own!'
I know she has a thread but Chloe Kelly interview at half time on 22:40 - Aug 7 with 1668 viewsdaveB

loved her singing we're the r block during the interview. Hope she had a great day, seemed to get a brilliant reception
I know she has a thread but Chloe Kelly interview at half time on 23:05 - Aug 7 with 1574 viewsToast_R

Was a really good moment from the club, she certainly looked like she was enjoying her day. Old Rowly still looks in good shape, what a player he was for us, shame they didn't get him on the mic with her.
I know she has a thread but Chloe Kelly interview at half time on 00:19 - Aug 8 with 1444 viewsSydneyRs

That interview was great stuff.

Anyone see the bit before the game where she got presented with a signed shirt by the players?

Hoos introduced her and was very much playing the role of friend first, boss second, probably entertainer third.
[Post edited 8 Aug 2022 0:28]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024