Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question for pinner 21:36 - Aug 9 with 1168 viewsstowmarketrange

Why was Bonne made to go off after the red card on Saturday?I thought that if the challenge resulted in a red or yellow card,the injured player could stay on the pitch after treatment.
Question for pinner on 13:44 - Aug 10 with 918 viewsPinnerPaul

another fudge by IFAB.

You are correct " if the assessment/treatment is completed quickly"

You're guess is as good as mine why that rider was put in. The game can't start until the player is treated (which technically isn't supposed to happen on fop anyway) so why make him go off?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 13:56]
Question for pinner on 14:05 - Aug 10 with 861 viewsstowmarketrange

Question for pinner on 13:44 - Aug 10 by PinnerPaul

another fudge by IFAB.

You are correct " if the assessment/treatment is completed quickly"

You're guess is as good as mine why that rider was put in. The game can't start until the player is treated (which technically isn't supposed to happen on fop anyway) so why make him go off?
[Post edited 10 Aug 2022 13:56]

Cheers.So technically someone could give away a penalty by clattering the opposition’s penalty taker,like Kane,and gain a distinct advantage if someone else had to take the penalty instead because he had to go off the pitch after treatment?
Question for pinner on 15:34 - Aug 11 with 606 viewsPinnerPaul

Question for pinner on 14:05 - Aug 10 by stowmarketrange

Cheers.So technically someone could give away a penalty by clattering the opposition’s penalty taker,like Kane,and gain a distinct advantage if someone else had to take the penalty instead because he had to go off the pitch after treatment?

Thanks for that - great question. Had to look that one up, as you never know it might happen to me - never too old to learn!

Listed under exceptions to the rule that injured players have to off is

"- a penalty kick has been awarded and the injured player will be the kicker"
Question for pinner on 16:28 - Aug 11 with 551 viewsfrancisbowles

It must be a nightmare officiating these days. All they seem to do is make the rules more detailed and complicated.
Question for pinner on 16:44 - Aug 11 with 513 viewsPinnerPaul

Question for pinner on 16:28 - Aug 11 by francisbowles

It must be a nightmare officiating these days. All they seem to do is make the rules more detailed and complicated.

Thanks!

I tell you what - added to that are sin bins and subs - every comp is different and of course, you try looking up comp rules - some are very hard/impossible to find.

Of course once you get to cups its et/pens and extra sub in extra time (if there is any) to worry about as well.

Really that's why I prefer being AR - let the ref worry about all that!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024