Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fans forum 08:18 - Sep 21 with 3026 viewspaulhoop2

Just been announced for the 13th of October - who will ask about the the ER water pressure ?!

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Fans forum on 09:38 - Sep 21 with 2876 viewsngbqpr

That's now the SB water pressure?

Poll: Best hug a stranger / fall down five rows / 'limbs' late goals this season

Fans forum on 10:01 - Sep 21 with 2810 viewsDWQPR

The pressure in the SAR bogs ain’t too clever either and as for the hand dryers……..

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fans forum on 11:38 - Sep 21 with 2663 viewspaulhoop2

Last one was embarrassing no questions at all for less or really warbs just drivel directed at hoos

Poll: Now it’s slightly clearer cut who do you want as manager ?

Fans forum on 20:23 - Sep 21 with 2311 viewsDorse

We should ask a series of cryptic questions that, once unravelled, reveal the clues to our real inquiry. Or get someone with a straggly beard to dress in hessian robes and ask questions in the style of some ancient, grizzled mystic who tuts and say 'Oho!' before they respond with a pithy nugget of hedge-wisdom, presumably referencing magpies or stoats. Or someone unaccountably dressed as a Dalek who whispers their questions in a terrible fake Welsh accent which veers dangerously towards racism. Or do it as a ventriloquist with a sinister haunted puppet called Hector.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

Fans forum on 08:12 - Sep 22 with 2135 viewsenfieldargh

Fans forum on 10:01 - Sep 21 by DWQPR

The pressure in the SAR bogs ain’t too clever either and as for the hand dryers……..

Do you mind not dissing the handriers.

I took my then new brother-in-law to a rangers game back in the 80's, being the fastidious wotsit he was he was shocked that there were no hand drying facilities in the SAR bogs. He immediatly wrote to the club and shortly after electric handriers installed. I think the ones there are still from the 80's?

PLease direct your complaints to robbie

captains fantastic
Poll: QPR V BURNLEY WIN DRAW DEFEAT

Fans forum on 08:23 - Sep 22 with 2113 viewsNorthernr

Some of these things have been absolutely hilarious in recent years.

Very excited for the ten minutes on 'there are other ex players who need recognising' culminating in a proposal to turn the Blue and White Bar into the Phil Parkes Memorial Hall of Legends/Mirrors.

Banning Trevor Sinclair from the club for being beastly about the Queen has got some potential this year.

Very much hoping that Stainrod's BIG QUESTION to Hoos is going to become a regular feature, that was a belter last time.

Eyes down look in for "will you guarantee now that we will not be selling Chair, Willock and our other star players?" Love that one.

This post has been edited by an administrator
Fans forum on 08:53 - Sep 22 with 2052 viewsslmrstid

In normal times I'd never be able to attend these but I'm actually in London that week on leave with Mrs SLM so I'm tempted to apply to go. Although it might be a bit mean on her too so I might have to talk about that first...

Actual questions I have, although I'm not sure if your allowed to submit more than one would be:-

1) How much does it frustrate the club the absolute obvious rule bending going on by clubs like Watford transferring players between group clubs which is an absolute accounting fiddle that benefits both clubs in their respective competitions - which other clubs who don't operate under that structure can do - and is there moves by those other clubs within the EFL to try and do something about it?

2) From a club perspective - given all the noise they made about Chloe Kelly being an R and one of our own from our ladies youth set up etc etc...why is there virtually no information about the history of QPR Women on our own club website, including no mention of their history of FA Cup success in the 70s? Having them play at Loftus Road is laudable, but more could be done to celebrate their history too.
Fans forum on 14:00 - Sep 22 with 1832 viewsderbyhoop

Allegedly, Brentford have a strategy where if the club's valuation is met, the player concerned can be sold at that price.
Do QPR have anything similar for saleable assets?

A number of U18 and U21s have trained with the first team. Is this a sign that Heston is already starting to deliver?

As well as Armstrong, are there any others likely to graduate, in the next 2 years,to first team from youth teams.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Login to get fewer ads

Fans forum on 16:20 - Sep 29 with 1541 viewsslmrstid

*BUMP* After discussion with Mrs SLM I put in an application to go and had an email this afternoon inviting me to attend.

Quite possibly the only chance I'll get to attend one of these so, sadly, quite looking forward to it.

Be nice to meet any fellow LFWers there.
Fans forum on 02:51 - Sep 30 with 1353 viewsPerth_R

Question I would like answered..
What is the stance on player contracts coming to an end. Will they be in the squad for selection or left out unless they sign a new agreement as has been the case in the past with some player’s.
Wondering whether that was a Warburton decision or board decision.
Personally think it’s crazy dropping players for not signing, if performing should be playing and kept in shop window and helping team to win games.
Fans forum on 07:41 - Sep 30 with 1244 viewsstevec

For someone who’s got an invite, could you rustle up a prototype seat that allows back support for the recipient whilst providing clear knee room for the unfortunate incumbent of the seat directly behind.

And present it to Hoos.
Fans forum on 09:06 - Sep 30 with 1137 viewsDWQPR

Fans forum on 07:41 - Sep 30 by stevec

For someone who’s got an invite, could you rustle up a prototype seat that allows back support for the recipient whilst providing clear knee room for the unfortunate incumbent of the seat directly behind.

And present it to Hoos.

I think you’ll find the problem has been solved......in the C Club.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Fans forum on 09:35 - Sep 30 with 1088 viewsNorthernr

Fans forum on 09:06 - Sep 30 by DWQPR

And the safe standing blocks.
Fans forum on 16:16 - Sep 30 with 947 viewsstevec

Fans forum on 09:06 - Sep 30 by DWQPR

Hopefully it’ll have a trickle down effect
Fans forum on 17:11 - Sep 30 with 891 viewsstainrods_elbow

Fans forum on 11:38 - Sep 21 by paulhoop2

Last one was embarrassing no questions at all for less or really warbs just drivel directed at hoos

Oi - that was my 'drivel,' so show a bit of respect, mate! The orgamisers of the Forum obviously felt it was a decent question (and it was), as the mystery of Hoos' unscrutinised performance continues, despite the fact that numerous complaints have been registered about it on this board from the general dilapidation of LR, the lamentable catering, the Ticketmaster rip-off etc. etc etc.

The lack of meaningful questions directed towards Warburton last time out probably reflects his own dial-a-cliche prickliness during his media appearances, which is what makes Beale's honesty and intelligence so tremendously refreshing, so I'm sure it'll be a deliciously different dynamic this time.

In the meantime, I am gobsmacked by Clive's revelation that Sinclair has been banned by the club for expressing a view about racism and the monarchy, which I'd missed. That is truly sickening virtue-signalling - the club should be ashamed of themselves. Where does it end? Are they going to ban fans for tweeting in Sinclair's support, for instance? (Has anyone done so? I feel like joining Twitterland just to do so.)
[Post edited 30 Sep 2022 17:15]

Poll: What will be our upcoming/final points tally? (8 games to go)

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024