Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Juventus 00:32 - Nov 29 with 2244 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Do no fckers learn their lesson over there?

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/63785489.amp
Juventus on 06:44 - Nov 29 with 2063 viewsLeedsR

Football is so bent.
Juventus on 08:36 - Nov 29 with 1954 viewskingsburyR

All football is bent.

Its all about profit and nothing else.

From Fifa down to all these grass roots academies football is just a business.

Money leads to corruption.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Juventus on 16:21 - Nov 29 with 1791 viewsNewBee

Juventus on 06:44 - Nov 29 by LeedsR

Football is so bent.

As that great sage Terry Venables once observed: "Football does not build character, it reveals it".

And although he was referring to players, it applies equally to others involved in the game, including owners.

And if corruption is a particular feature of life amongst Italy's business and political elites*, then maybe we shouldn't be too surprised if it manifests itself in football too, when those same elites buy into the game.

* - ""Whaddya mean Silvio Berlusconi? He's as genuine as his deep tan, his youthful complexion and his black hair!"
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 16:23]
Juventus on 16:52 - Nov 29 with 1702 viewsJuzzie

I'm surprised it's not been picked up on but FIFA have officially condoned diving.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63766703

Maybe I'm wrong but a penalty is all about what the defending player does, nothing at all to do with what the attacking player is doing.

Football....RIP

[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 16:52]
Juventus on 17:26 - Nov 29 with 1622 viewsstowmarketrange

Juventus on 16:52 - Nov 29 by Juzzie

I'm surprised it's not been picked up on but FIFA have officially condoned diving.

Maybe I'm wrong but a penalty is all about what the defending player does, nothing at all to do with what the attacking player is doing.

Football....RIP

What is the point of trying to defend any more if cheats just throw themselves to the floor and get rewarded for it?And then praised for cheating.
We might as well all give up and go home.
Juventus on 17:44 - Nov 29 with 1599 viewsbosh67

There's only one man who can go in there and save the place and that's Mick Beale! he's been at Rangers 24-hours. Surely that's enough there. He wants to manage in Europe and can do all the jobs at Juventus.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Juventus on 18:29 - Nov 29 with 1519 viewshantssi

Juventus on 16:52 - Nov 29 by Juzzie

Football....RIP

I read this yesterday, the football I fell in love with is dead and gone.
And what about this little gem?
“ TSG member Faryd Mondragon, who played in goal for Colombia at the 1998 World Cup, told BBC Sport: "Technology has improved the game, it is helping the ball, boots, gloves, data. Everything is for the improvement of the game.”
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 18:31]
Juventus on 19:26 - Nov 29 with 1435 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Juventus on 17:44 - Nov 29 by bosh67

There's only one man who can go in there and save the place and that's Mick Beale! he's been at Rangers 24-hours. Surely that's enough there. He wants to manage in Europe and can do all the jobs at Juventus.

‘I wouldn’t want to be associated with such a corrupt, immoral, and deceitful organisation’

Said Juventus about Mick Beale’s PR team (that he doesn’t have)
[Post edited 29 Nov 2022 19:45]
Login to get fewer ads

Juventus on 21:06 - Nov 29 with 1300 viewsPaddyhoops

Big fans of European super league as are another club leaking money , Barcelona. Can’t think why. They could form thier own league and play each other week after week!!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024