Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Kolo Toure Sacked... 19:35 - Jan 26 with 3189 viewsstanistheman

....by Wigan after just 59 days.

If QPR continue with this winless run do you think the Board will act in a similar way?
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 19:40 - Jan 26 with 3151 viewsTomS

59 days is a longer period of time than that endured by Liz Truss in office.
[Post edited 26 Jan 2023 19:41]
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 19:41 - Jan 26 with 3141 viewsaston_hoop

In terms of Critchley, no I wouldn't say he is anywhere near such a situation. I'd like to think that despite what people think, we really aren't as badly run as Wigan

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 19:41 - Jan 26 with 3128 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I can't imagine the board can afford to sack him. Here's here to stay.

No bad thing in my opinion.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 19:53 - Jan 26 with 3064 viewsLogman

So long as we don't capitulate and nose-dive towards the relegation zone, no, leave Critchley in the job and work with him on what we need going forward. Sadly we find ourselves re-booting again but a lot of that is down to PBBC walking out.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 20:37 - Jan 26 with 2854 viewsLoyalitat

I didn't understand why his predecessor, Leam Richardson was sacked. He got them promoted, they hardly added to the squad, and on one of the lowest budgets they weren't cast adrift when he was sacked.

I thought that we were lucky to beat Wigan chez nous earlier this season and they played good football under him. He even got Will Keane scoring regularly during last season and this.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 20:59 - Jan 26 with 2740 viewspaulparker

Hard to think who did worst him or Liz Truss

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 22:04 - Jan 26 with 2567 viewsChrisNW6

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 20:37 - Jan 26 by Loyalitat

I didn't understand why his predecessor, Leam Richardson was sacked. He got them promoted, they hardly added to the squad, and on one of the lowest budgets they weren't cast adrift when he was sacked.

I thought that we were lucky to beat Wigan chez nous earlier this season and they played good football under him. He even got Will Keane scoring regularly during last season and this.

Why would we sack a manager who has halted the slump and lost one league game in his first six. Not even close to being comparable to Wigan who lost at least five over same period and sit rock bottom.

We have done our homework with Critchley and he will come good.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 22:05 - Jan 26 with 2564 viewsaston_hoop

Wigan are still paying off Leam Richardson. The sensible option would be to offer him the job back, grovel, beg, whatever it takes.

Shaun Maloney the early favourite because Wigan's owner is genuinely clueless

Login to get fewer ads

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 22:24 - Jan 26 with 2495 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 20:59 - Jan 26 by paulparker

Hard to think who did worst him or Liz Truss

I can think of sixty-billion reasons why it's not Kolo!

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 22:51 - Jan 26 with 2419 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 22:24 - Jan 26 by PlanetHonneywood

I can think of sixty-billion reasons why it's not Kolo!

Kolo Tory
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 23:42 - Jan 26 with 2348 viewselnombre

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 20:37 - Jan 26 by Loyalitat

To some extent I agree, though I think the performance at LR was untypically perky and they had been getting progressively easy to beat (and increasingly dismal to watch), particularly at home; very little evidence of a plan B, or any imminent improvement, alas.

And any manager who does a one-man two-minute milk-the-applause pitch walkabout prior to every game is just inviting trouble, should the mood start to turn a little more sour...
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 00:08 - Jan 27 with 2303 viewsozexile

No surprise,didn't he do his work experience with us?
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 05:08 - Jan 27 with 2168 viewsArcticHoop

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 00:08 - Jan 27 by ozexile

No surprise,didn't he do his work experience with us?

It was Yaya, his brother
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 15:56 - Jan 27 with 1818 viewsPinnerPaul

Op - NC has lost ONE league game so far.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 16:12 - Jan 27 with 1774 viewsLowerloftLad

if Kolo had the same record as Neil in the last 5 games he may still be in a job. draws are still more valuable than defeats.

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 14:35 - Jan 28 with 1539 viewsaston_hoop

They've given a 3.5 year deal to Shaun Maloney. Kolo Toure lasted 59 days of his 3.5 year deal and Leam Richardson lasted 2 weeks after signing a 3 year deal. Thats a lot of contracts

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 23:51 - Jan 28 with 1395 viewsstanistheman

Kolo Toure Sacked... on 15:56 - Jan 27 by PinnerPaul

Op - NC has lost ONE league game so far.

First of all Is is if QPR continue on this winless run how long and we have lost 2 and 1 cup game with only 1 win and still struggling to score goals.

I am not in the slightest impressed with him, his tactics or substitutions from what I have seen so far.

We will continue to slide down this table unless some signings are made in the next 72 hours because he is struggling to get much out of the current squad.
Kolo Toure Sacked... on 08:10 - Jan 29 with 1301 viewsTGRRRSSS

Who owns Wigan now? I think Whelan family sold up a couple of years ago I think?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024