Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Saturday's referee 11:01 - Nov 2 with 855 viewsNorthernr

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/61187
Saturday's referee on 13:41 - Nov 2 with 658 viewsR_from_afar

I'm sure he'll have a really quiet afternoon. Not.

I just hope our players use their noggins and don't get themselves needlessly carded, or worse. At the moment, we only win games if the planets align, we put in a Herculean effort and everything goes our way, so the last thing we need is our heroes making an already desperate situation worse.

Let's see if Barrott makes it onto the LFW Christmas card list

Thanks for the article.

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Saturday's referee on 13:59 - Nov 2 with 631 viewsCLAREMAN1995

Saturday's referee on 13:41 - Nov 2 by R_from_afar

I'm sure he'll have a really quiet afternoon. Not.

I just hope our players use their noggins and don't get themselves needlessly carded, or worse. At the moment, we only win games if the planets align, we put in a Herculean effort and everything goes our way, so the last thing we need is our heroes making an already desperate situation worse.

Let's see if Barrott makes it onto the LFW Christmas card list

Thanks for the article.

With everything that we addressed on here about GA and his lack of masterplan one bit was overlooked IMO.
Was the players blatent lack of diclipine and mounting yellow and red card count a sign they were playing on the edge for him or against him.
There was such a sea change from the soft QPR team in years to the nasty bunch under his reign .
Reckless stupid play is tolerated nowhere so why did it raise its ugly head here
Saturday's referee on 14:03 - Nov 2 with 622 viewsSuperhoops2808

Saturday's referee on 13:59 - Nov 2 by CLAREMAN1995

With everything that we addressed on here about GA and his lack of masterplan one bit was overlooked IMO.
Was the players blatent lack of diclipine and mounting yellow and red card count a sign they were playing on the edge for him or against him.
There was such a sea change from the soft QPR team in years to the nasty bunch under his reign .
Reckless stupid play is tolerated nowhere so why did it raise its ugly head here

One word I think

Frustration

Frustration at the way they were asked to play

Frustration at the lack of results

Frustration at the pressure they have all been under from fans etc

Thats my thoughts anyway
Saturday's referee on 18:43 - Nov 3 with 468 viewsNed_Kennedys

Saturday's referee on 14:03 - Nov 2 by Superhoops2808

One word I think

Frustration

Frustration at the way they were asked to play

Frustration at the lack of results

Frustration at the pressure they have all been under from fans etc

Thats my thoughts anyway

Dunne’s was just pure stupidity, Dozzell’s was a heat of the moment reaction.

Really cannot lay any of the blame on Ainsworth IMO.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024