Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 13:33 - Jan 4 with 3470 viewsaston_hoop

Might as well have a place to mention these. I'll start with Finn Azaz being recalled from his loan at Plymouth to go to Middlesbrough instead. Anything that weakens a relegation rival is good for me

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 14:01 - Jan 4 with 3353 viewsLoyalitat

Excellent player Azaz who has shone at each level he has played at when loaned out by Villa. 7 goals to date serves as ample evidence.

Plymouth are weakened slightly but still have Morgan Whittaker on 13 goals, Ryan Hardie, a forward who's Scottish, take note Lyndon, in his first season at this level on 8 goals in 20 league games. They also have a support cast of a few others who have scored more than our highest scorer(s).

If the target to stay up is 50 points, they've got another 7 wins/21 points in them from 20 remaining games. We've now virtually entered into the realms where we will need to win every other game to survive. I just can't see that happening.
[Post edited 4 Jan 14:03]
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 14:54 - Jan 4 with 3169 viewsdaveB

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 14:01 - Jan 4 by Loyalitat

Excellent player Azaz who has shone at each level he has played at when loaned out by Villa. 7 goals to date serves as ample evidence.

Plymouth are weakened slightly but still have Morgan Whittaker on 13 goals, Ryan Hardie, a forward who's Scottish, take note Lyndon, in his first season at this level on 8 goals in 20 league games. They also have a support cast of a few others who have scored more than our highest scorer(s).

If the target to stay up is 50 points, they've got another 7 wins/21 points in them from 20 remaining games. We've now virtually entered into the realms where we will need to win every other game to survive. I just can't see that happening.
[Post edited 4 Jan 14:03]

8 wins from 20 games and a few draws and we'll go close to staying up which is not impossible, granted it's unlikely but we can still do this if we get the signings right this month
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 15:34 - Jan 4 with 3073 viewsTommyQPR

Looks like Connor O'Riordan is moving from Crewe to Blackburn Rovers. The fee is £500k.

Promising player, he's definitely got the ability to do well in the Championship. His value will skyrocket after a good season or two.

Their left-back Adebisi is another player who I'd expect to move up the leagues.
[Post edited 8 Jan 23:57]
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 16:47 - Jan 5 with 2723 viewsaston_hoop

Another one from the relegation race, Huddersfield have signed a big Serbian striker from the Finnish league. 1 in 2 record over there.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2024/january/signing-bojan-radulovi-is-a-terrier/
[Post edited 5 Jan 17:10]

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:24 - Jan 5 with 2612 viewstkqpr

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 16:47 - Jan 5 by aston_hoop

Another one from the relegation race, Huddersfield have signed a big Serbian striker from the Finnish league. 1 in 2 record over there.

https://www.htafc.com/news/2024/january/signing-bojan-radulovi-is-a-terrier/
[Post edited 5 Jan 17:10]

I see they have added a Chelsea loanee midfielder also.

A struggling Championship side acting early to strengthen their options, whilst we .....
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:32 - Jan 5 with 2578 viewsHunterhoop

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:24 - Jan 5 by tkqpr

I see they have added a Chelsea loanee midfielder also.

A struggling Championship side acting early to strengthen their options, whilst we .....

Yeah, that’s concerning.

Hopefully Birmingham appoint someone so utterly useless they collect hardly any more points.
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:36 - Jan 5 with 2565 viewsdmm

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:32 - Jan 5 by Hunterhoop

Yeah, that’s concerning.

Hopefully Birmingham appoint someone so utterly useless they collect hardly any more points.

Mowbray looks like he's in line for the Brum job. He'll do fine there.
Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 13:08 - Jan 8 with 2264 viewsaston_hoop

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 18:36 - Jan 5 by dmm

Mowbray looks like he's in line for the Brum job. He'll do fine there.

Worst case scenario for us, he'll keep them up comfortably

Login to get fewer ads

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 21:20 - Jan 8 with 1972 viewsbosh67

Bojan Radulovic has signed for Huddersfield. He's a goal machine. More bad news for us. Not that we could have signed him but another prolific striker in a team near us.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 13:18 - Jan 10 with 1613 viewsHAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67929036

Hull going for it.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 13:29 - Jan 10 with 1572 viewsaston_hoop

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 13:18 - Jan 10 by HAYESBOY

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67929036

Hull going for it.

They just don't need him, Philogene and Twine in attacking midfield positions do they?? Lucky bastards

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 19:21 - Jan 15 with 1223 viewsaston_hoop

Othe Clubs January Transfers 2024 on 13:29 - Jan 10 by aston_hoop

They just don't need him, Philogene and Twine in attacking midfield positions do they?? Lucky bastards

And as I say that, Burnley have recalled Scott Twine and sent him to Bristol City instead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024