Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scalps 10:13 - Aug 8 with 589 viewsichbinnaughty

Poo time.

So, last season we beat the scum, the arse, the yids, the scouse.
What three scalps are most wanted this season.

For me, the scum again (h and a), and the red mancs.
Blue mancs and naaaaarwich would be next.
Then the fools.
Scalps on 10:15 - Aug 8 with 583 viewshoopstilidie

All London plus United, Liverpool and the budgies would do me very nicely.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Scalps on 11:12 - Aug 8 with 531 viewsadhoc_qpr

Norwich is hardly a scalp - although i am desperate for us to beat them!

I'd love to beat one of the Manchester teams after they both did the double over us last season...
Scalps on 11:21 - Aug 8 with 507 viewsLewes_r

Id love it if we did the double over Norwich.. Id just love it ( Keegan voice)
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scalps on 11:34 - Aug 8 with 491 viewsTonto

I think Foolham should be quite up the top of our list. Boy did they enjoy rubbing that one in.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Scalps on 11:37 - Aug 8 with 482 viewsLewes_r

Scalps on 11:34 - Aug 8 by Tonto

I think Foolham should be quite up the top of our list. Boy did they enjoy rubbing that one in.

Yeah probably , but i dont see them as a rival personally ( bit like Brentford)

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Scalps on 11:44 - Aug 8 with 466 viewsJuzzie

All the London clubs plus at least one of the Manchester clubs. Would be nice to get a victory again over each Liverpool club. Couldn't give a faaark about Norwich in terms of it being a 'scalp' though at least 3 points would be nice.
Scalps on 12:52 - Aug 8 with 428 viewsR_from_afar

I really want us to put one over on Man Ure. I cannot stand the attitude of the vast majority of their players and fans, which is one of pure arrogance and utter disdain for other clubs. They act as if they have the right to get all the decisions and as if theirs is the only club which deserves to succeed.

Well, I hope they are ready for the storm which is coming because I can see them going bust some day soon, what with that debt hanging rounds their necks like a great big bloated American albatross*. That should make them a bit more humble.

RFA

* Not a real breed.
PS: Fascinatingly, the US has NOT ratified the Agreement on the Conservation of Albatrosses and Petrels, which came into force in 2004, pop pickers

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Scalps on 13:10 - Aug 8 with 400 viewsToast_R

Fulham all day long. Christ, we aint even put one past them in how many attempts now?

They have got a strange bogey over us.
Login to get fewer ads

Scalps on 13:18 - Aug 8 with 390 viewsKonk

Scalps on 13:10 - Aug 8 by Toast_R

Fulham all day long. Christ, we aint even put one past them in how many attempts now?

They have got a strange bogey over us.

Twenty-nine years without conceding and I think we've played you a whole six times in that period too. That may well change this season, but we shall see.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Scalps on 14:07 - Aug 8 with 362 viewsJuzzie

Scalps on 13:18 - Aug 8 by Konk

Twenty-nine years without conceding and I think we've played you a whole six times in that period too. That may well change this season, but we shall see.

The time span is a bit irrelevant but no goals in 6 games is a bit depressing. That must change this season, surely??
Scalps on 14:30 - Aug 8 with 347 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

6 points off Norwich and any off Man U and Chelsea + comfortable safety and I would be very happy

It's got to be Yarg

Scalps on 14:33 - Aug 8 with 343 viewsKonk

Scalps on 14:07 - Aug 8 by Juzzie

The time span is a bit irrelevant but no goals in 6 games is a bit depressing. That must change this season, surely??

It's one of those great stats like Rochdale never having conceded to Bayern Munich. Er, yeah, I reckon you're due at least a goal this season. Possibly a point or three too.

Scalps on 14:35 - Aug 8 with 339 viewsRangersw12

Scalps on 14:33 - Aug 8 by Konk

It's one of those great stats like Rochdale never having conceded to Bayern Munich. Er, yeah, I reckon you're due at least a goal this season. Possibly a point or three too.

3 points each both home victories

Scalps on 14:41 - Aug 8 with 337 viewsCornish_oooRRRR

Scalps on 14:33 - Aug 8 by Konk

Go on konk, make it 4. You guys will be fine i reckon. Hang on to Dempsey though (unless he's already gone, I've lost track)

It's got to be Yarg

Scalps on 14:55 - Aug 8 with 328 viewsKonk

Scalps on 14:41 - Aug 8 by Cornish_oooRRRR

Go on konk, make it 4. You guys will be fine i reckon. Hang on to Dempsey though (unless he's already gone, I've lost track)

Still there, just about, but I expect him to go. I would imagine we'll slip back a bit next year, what with Murphy leaving too, but should still be safe enough.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024