Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum 14:41 - Sep 4 with 2583 viewsDylanP

By all accounts, last year's victory over Scum at home had as much to do with the fans as it did with the players. The level of hostility shock the Scum players and they fell apart. Two red cards and the rest is history. That is an amazing accomplishment by the fans. Those three points could well have saved us from relegation.

So now we have the international break to get ready for the game. Time to practice crowling, jeering, blood-curdling yells, and verbal abuse.

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:48 - Sep 4 with 1723 viewsCliff

I have this photo as the background on my laptop at home (I'm in the upper left). The bit I love about it is the kid to the left of centre giving the w@nker sign
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:52 - Sep 4 with 1695 viewsKonk

Call me a soppy tart, but looking at that little kid in the pink shirt doing the wan ker sign to Mata, makes me feel a bit depressed. I've had many, many lost-the-plot moments where I've gone absolutely benny at an opposition player and no doubt made a complete ar se of myself, and the thought that kids stood or sat anywhere near me might have thought that was the way they were 'meant' to behave at the football is sobering. I've started to find it all a bit daft.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:52 - Sep 4 with 1691 viewskingsburyR

Mata was like the proverbial rabbit in the headlights

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:54 - Sep 4 with 1684 viewsadhoc_qpr

A repeat of that result would be amazing and let's see if we can unsettle Hazard, Oscar etc - hopefully the team can carry some confidence from the improved 2nd half against City into this game too.
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:54 - Sep 4 with 1680 viewsDylanP

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:48 - Sep 4 by Cliff

I have this photo as the background on my laptop at home (I'm in the upper left). The bit I love about it is the kid to the left of centre giving the w@nker sign

Agreed. Its a classic. The raw hatred on the faces. I love the cameo of the woman in white on the right side giving it large with some bloke right on her shoulder yelling abuse and giving the w@nker sign.

Which one are you?

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:55 - Sep 4 with 1673 viewskensalriser

You coming along Dylz?

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:04 - Sep 4 with 1642 views18StoneOfHoop

Don't be so meek & mild,bleeding softy Walter,soppy cottager,Konk..cradle-to-grave hatred of all things CareFreeCoont is our proud hoops birthright .

They sure as hell don't like it up 'em.Remember to arrive early.

Hope someone brings a 50 foot ladder so Dai can get up on the SAR roof to lead the singing.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:07 - Sep 4 with 1632 viewssimmo

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:04 - Sep 4 by 18StoneOfHoop

Don't be so meek & mild,bleeding softy Walter,soppy cottager,Konk..cradle-to-grave hatred of all things CareFreeCoont is our proud hoops birthright .

Hope someone brings a 50 foot ladder so Dai can get up on the SAR roof to lead the singing.

A DVD copy of 'fight club' is a strange one to pop up....

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:15 - Sep 4 with 1599 viewsKonk

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:04 - Sep 4 by 18StoneOfHoop

I dislike Chelsea as much as the next right-minded citizen. It's the only ground I've ever been binned from due to spending the entire game abusing their bench from about four feet away when the away section used to be behind the dugouts. None of which I say through any sense of pride. It's just when I woke up the next day and started to chat with my lot about the previous days events, I realised that me spending sixty minutes shouting out, "Parker, you fu cking, fuc king cu nt, you fuc king cu nt. You bench warming cu nt, Parker. Parker, you fuc king bench-warming cu nt", probably wasn't that much fun for anyone who was sat around me or for anyone who'd taken their kids along. In short, I made a complete cun t of myself.

Before Chelsea won the CL, I was at a point where a defeat for them made my day almost as much as a Fulham win. I've now reached some sort of zen state where I've realised that letting those tw ats dictate my mood in such a dramatic way, is totally fuc king ridiculous. I've let it go (well, I have until the next time we play them, then I'll see how I get on)

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:26 - Sep 4 with 1564 viewsTacticalR

I don't know if I am in a Zen state, but it's incredible the way Chelsea have won the European Cup without winning a single admirer. Never has a victory been won in a less memorable way.

Air hostess clique

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:44 - Sep 4 with 1512 views18StoneOfHoop

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:26 - Sep 4 by TacticalR

I don't know if I am in a Zen state, but it's incredible the way Chelsea have won the European Cup without winning a single admirer. Never has a victory been won in a less memorable way.

Worst European Champions Ever. ATAF.
I hope MH is non-stop analysing & showing the players the video of the first half of the European Super Cup in Monaco.OK we've got no-one like Falcao but they are vulnerable at the back,big-time.

Can someone have a word/tweet with Bosingwa that it will be unacceptable to be seen smiling and laughing as he shake hands with his former friends and team-mates before the kick-off on this particular day.

Konk,fair play,well done congratulations on the ban..you fought the good fight.What is a totally unacceptable way to behave in every way during most of the year is acceptable on these days twice a season.Its like a village fete or festival in olden medieval times you get a free pass to act outrageously and to give full public vent to your dark side that you'd rightly keep under lock and key otherwise.
Qualifier.Keep it verbal.This IS where self-control is needed.I have been severely tested & come very close but never ever been in a fight with any of them foo kers.

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 15:53 - Sep 4 with 1481 viewsCliff

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:54 - Sep 4 by DylanP

Agreed. Its a classic. The raw hatred on the faces. I love the cameo of the woman in white on the right side giving it large with some bloke right on her shoulder yelling abuse and giving the w@nker sign.

Which one are you?

I'm top of picture second from left, I'm looking down, I think I'm texting a builder who was working on my house, he's a Chelsea season ticket holder who was in the away end - I took the opportunity to send him gloating texts throughout the match.
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 16:13 - Sep 4 with 1429 views18StoneOfHoop

My favourite bit of that phenomenal picture of the Juan Mata Fanclub is the kid in the middle of the 3 peeps on the far left.As written before by some observant LFWer he's a complete and utter ringer for Alfred E Neuman.

http://www.leconcombre.com/concpost/us/postcard4/alfred_e_neuman.html

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 17:13 - Sep 4 with 1360 viewsDylanP

At the games as a kid I was far more "boisterous" than my Dad. I can remember shocking him with my command of the English language once or twice. One that jumps to mind was when we played Manure (when they were more about aggro than football). Our season tickets were in the Ellerslie Rd stand close-ish to the away terrace. A bunch of Manure thugs climbed up into the back of the stand and were attempting to "take" it. In my very high-pitched 11 year-old voice I was trying to rally the QPR fans to 'murder the b'sterds' (although with a few more swear words) and so on. I would think that it must have been funny to have this very emotional 11 year old cussin and swearin and railing against the invading red devils. Suffice to say, my Dad wasn't impressed by the language and I had to miss a game or two as punishment.

I understand that the rivalry is childish and so on. But who cares. Football isn't about being sensible. If we were sensible, we'd probably be investing our time and money elsewhere, right? Football is escapism, fun, and passion. In general, I don't like it when people swear around my kids. But I understand football is different. It is a big crowd and you can't expect everyone in such a big crowd to curb their mouths to suit you. They hear stuff at football they don't here elsewehre (except on the playground, probably) and they know not to repeat such words in front of adults.

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 18:30 - Sep 4 with 1264 viewsted_hendrix

Are you going to the game DylanP

?

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 18:38 - Sep 4 with 1248 viewsWanderR

Flights booked, ticket acquired, looking forward to it as I missed it last year. I suspect we have lost the element of surprise this time around however.

Current location: OX10

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:10 - Sep 4 with 1202 viewsAlbRanger

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 14:52 - Sep 4 by Konk

Call me a soppy tart, but looking at that little kid in the pink shirt doing the wan ker sign to Mata, makes me feel a bit depressed. I've had many, many lost-the-plot moments where I've gone absolutely benny at an opposition player and no doubt made a complete ar se of myself, and the thought that kids stood or sat anywhere near me might have thought that was the way they were 'meant' to behave at the football is sobering. I've started to find it all a bit daft.

I agree with Konk here. Seeing kids making those signs is embarassing
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:21 - Sep 4 with 1175 viewsRANGERS4EVER

Yeah i agree with Konk , although slightly funny makes us look quite bad and its a bit embarassing

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:25 - Sep 4 with 1167 viewsDylanP

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 18:30 - Sep 4 by ted_hendrix

Are you going to the game DylanP

?

I would give my back teeth to be at that game. Unfortunately, 2,500 miles is too far to drive for the game so I'll be watching on my computer.

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:39 - Sep 4 with 1134 views18StoneOfHoop

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:21 - Sep 4 by RANGERS4EVER

Yeah i agree with Konk , although slightly funny makes us look quite bad and its a bit embarassing

Dozy sod that I am,I've only just now actually looked at the kid in the pink shirt.
Definitely under 8 years old and that's not big,funny,clever or right.
Doesn't embarrass the club however for me.
I blame the parents for having him there for that game.
Clive sneeringly mentions chavs a lot but..

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:43 - Sep 4 with 1122 viewssmegma

Didn't that ballboy get a clip round the ear from Cech for timewasting in the second half ???
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 19:48 - Sep 4 with 1109 viewsHayesender

I'm in bloody fecking barsteward cnting Fuetevntura for this one.

My tickets gone to a good home though, and I'm determined to find a bar with a few scum fans in it so I can try and recreate a little bit of shepherd's bush in a foreign land

Give em hell lads

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 20:43 - Sep 4 with 1076 viewsCiderwithRsie

In general I'm with you on this Konk. As a father of two I'd hate my kids to be photographed giving that gesture at Mata.

I'd hope they'd be able to save it for Terry.
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 21:19 - Sep 4 with 1039 viewsQPR1882

The pic in the opening post....

Is that when Matta went over to take a corner but was getting so much stick he bottled it and walked away,lumpy then came over and took it ? .
Fortress Loftus Road and Bringing Down The Scum on 22:53 - Sep 4 with 968 viewsWokingR

18 Stone of Hoop, you are so right and I think Konk and a couple of others on here need to grow a pair

My daughter knows that she is not allowed to join in any of the usual rude chants but even she knows that Chelsea is different. We behave ourselves and act responsibly for 36 games a year and then let our hair down against the scum.
Every single one of us needs to get in their faces and be as threatening and intimidating as possible whether you are fat and fifty or a skinny 10 year old girl.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024