Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. 10:32 - Feb 1 with 1012 views18StoneOfHoop

...apart from the obvious booing any suggestions?

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:33 - Feb 1 with 997 viewsLblock

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

Ad naseum...

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:37 - Feb 1 with 957 viewsTheChef

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:33 - Feb 1 by Lblock

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

CHEAT!

Ad naseum...

"Johnson, you're a c nut..."

Poll: How old is everyone on here?

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:38 - Feb 1 with 936 viewsHunterhoop

Good one 18stone!

Had a crap week at work and you've reminded me of the excellent opportunity to vent all this frustration on Sat at him!

I'm now looking forward to this more. I will build up some serious vitriol for this t0ssp0t.
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 933 viewsMarc

Cant stand the kunt but dont single just one of them out boo the lot.
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:39 - Feb 1 with 931 viewsA40Bosh

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:38 - Feb 1 by Hunterhoop

Good one 18stone!

Had a crap week at work and you've reminded me of the excellent opportunity to vent all this frustration on Sat at him!

I'm now looking forward to this more. I will build up some serious vitriol for this t0ssp0t.

Set The Beast on him

Samba's gonna get you
Samba's gonna get you

Poll: With no leg room, knees killing me, do I just go now or stay for the 2nd half o?

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:40 - Feb 1 with 922 viewsDWQPR

Shame Diakite isn't around, he could show Bradley what a REAL headbutt feels like in the 92nd minute!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:45 - Feb 1 with 893 views18StoneOfHoop

hmm.. like the sentiments lads but ideally I want him to look like he's about to burst into tears by the 25th minute and then make the Adel at Hull hand signal motions pleading to be substituted before half-time and I think we need something stronger...hmmm

BTW outside Scum & Captain Nazi can you think of an opposing player in the Prem you more despise & want to give the bird to than BJ Halitosis?

Later Addendum:Of course Blob! the LardyDiving cheat No.1 himself

Flipping Norah by gum,I can feel the anti-Budgie blood and bile arising and athickening and anangrying in my veins even at this early stage and nobodies even mentioned April 17th 1976 or Dick Menace of The Express or that African player who spat on our fans at Carrow Rd circa 2005 yet.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:46 - Feb 1 with 883 viewsTheBlob

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:45 - Feb 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

hmm.. like the sentiments lads but ideally I want him to look like he's about to burst into tears by the 25th minute and then make the Adel at Hull hand signal motions pleading to be substituted before half-time and I think we need something stronger...hmmm

BTW outside Scum & Captain Nazi can you think of an opposing player in the Prem you more despise & want to give the bird to than BJ Halitosis?

Flipping Norah by gum,I can feel the anti-Budgie blood and bile arising and athickening and anangrying in my veins even at this early stage and nobodies even mentioned April 17th 1976 or Dick Menace of The Express or that African player who spat on our fans at Carrow Rd circa 2005 yet.

Holt

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 864 viewsShotKneesHoop

Set Mbia, Samba and Hill on Johnson, that'll shut him up.

The biggest danger in playing Naaarch is that Holt always manages to get some one sent off.

Barton, Hill, Connolly twice, Stewart, Barraclough, have been red carded in the last five years. May be even more - so feel free to add to the list.

Odds are on Mbia getting carded anyway. That's why the ref is so important.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:51 - Feb 1 with 862 viewsRBlock

I love how he clearly needed a few pops at writing that sign. "Breth is it? No, Brehth maybe? Oh Breath, there we go"
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 11:27 - Feb 1 with 766 viewsTheBlob

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:45 - Feb 1 by 18StoneOfHoop

All the frustrations and accumulated bile expelled in one fell swoop tomorrow.

Oy 18st I thought you were going to cycle down to LR and streak.Waited up all night but nuffing....

Poll: So how was the season for you?

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 11:29 - Feb 1 with 753 viewsmacro

Bitter little lot arent' we
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 11:50 - Feb 1 with 695 viewsWokingR

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 11:29 - Feb 1 by macro

Bitter little lot arent' we

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 11:53 - Feb 1 with 685 viewsfakekerby

I wish one of our players made a meal of something like that every once in a while, we don't help ourselves - sometimes a little gamesmanship is required! And not with Adel & M'Bia's daft diving, I mean when our players are genuinely manhandled they seem to just get straight back up i.e. M'Bia getting launched at by Marin!
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 12:55 - Feb 1 with 597 viewsWesty75

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 10:37 - Feb 1 by TheChef

"Johnson, you're a c nut..."

I'll go with that one, simple and to the point
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 12:59 - Feb 1 with 582 viewsNorthernr

He'll be too busy attempting to referee the game to care what we're singing. Odious cnt.
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:00 - Feb 1 with 471 viewsEastR

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 12:59 - Feb 1 by Northernr

He'll be too busy attempting to referee the game to care what we're singing. Odious cnt.

True!

But I stil think he should be given a special welcome at LR. It's amazing how players singled out for (legal) treatment can crumble - Bale and Mata last season, most recently Barry,who was lucky to stay on the pitch on Tues night.

So anyone who sits within shouting distance of the pitch please feel free to let the boy know how we feel about him.

Poll: Is time up for Ainsworth?

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:06 - Feb 1 with 452 viewsthemodfather

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:00 - Feb 1 by EastR

True!

But I stil think he should be given a special welcome at LR. It's amazing how players singled out for (legal) treatment can crumble - Bale and Mata last season, most recently Barry,who was lucky to stay on the pitch on Tues night.

So anyone who sits within shouting distance of the pitch please feel free to let the boy know how we feel about him.

orrible club, fans and team
holt will be falling down like a gunman is on the loose
they always try to get us reds.....
i very much dislike them.
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:08 - Feb 1 with 444 viewswombat

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:00 - Feb 1 by EastR

True!

its a tough choice who i detest more out of those two

johnson is a C u next tuesday of the highest order

holt is a dirty bar steward

feck it both can have abuse from me , I hoping samba is fit enough to start sat

Poll: which is your favouite foot

A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:12 - Feb 1 with 425 viewsNorthernr

True!

Oh absolutely, he should be given hell's abuse, but like I say whenever I've seen him this season he's been too busy screaming in the referee's face to even notice the game going on around him, never mind the noise of the crowd.
A right royal warm Loftus Road welcome back to Bradley Johnson.. on 14:35 - Feb 1 with 362 viewsKendo_Nagasaki

he was named bradley
I feel for him

Psycho killer Qu'est-ce que c'est?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024