Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joey Barton again (sorry) 18:24 - Apr 9 with 2325 viewsHayesender

Joey Barton: Some strange people think that I'll be playing in the Championship next season. Good one! QPR might, I won't! #fact

My QPR career was over when they decided to listen to the footballing sage, Mark of Hughes.

I'm loving life in France. Loving Marseille. They love me. All I want to do is gave everything for this football club. They backed me when nobody else did, for that I will be eternally grateful. This club is now in my blood, its impossible to get it out. #ForzaOM

For the record, QPR was over 4 me way before the Man City incident. Those stories are for another time. I wish QPR all the best 4 the future. I really hope they stay up. I have all season. Stay up/go down. Harry stays/goes. I don't want to be part of it. Marseille is my home now. It's not up to QPR if I stay. Agreement already in place for me to stay here. Can't see QPR wanting me on the wage bill in the Champ.

It was a move for me that just never worked out. Sometimes that happens. I gave my all in that shirt as I always do. I made mistakes. But I never gave less then my all, regardless of internal politics. I played a part in keeping them up last year. This year, I was banished from the 1st day of pre-season training. Treated like a leaper. Some will say deservedly so. I can't argue. Life goes on, after all It's only a game of football.

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 18:26 - Apr 9 with 1795 viewsWeaverQPR

There is a God. Good riddance bloke is a berk.

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 18:27 - Apr 9 with 1791 viewsTacticalR

'For the record, QPR was over 4 me way before the Man City incident.'

The plot thickens.

Air hostess clique

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 18:29 - Apr 9 with 1781 viewsWeaverQPR

He couldnt speak highly enough of Hughes when he first joined.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

@WeavQPR

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 18:38 - Apr 9 with 1736 viewsLblock

I know scousers get very touchy about this song but for completely different reasons I have buzzing around in my head at the moment:-

"ALWAYS THE VICTIM - IT'S NEVER YOUR FAULT"

However - I do agree he mainly did what he could when playing and to be fair after his AWFUL performance v Liverpool he got his head down and played really well.
The Man City affair is a strange one - if Tevez had done that to me when playing I reckon I would've instinctively reacted the same. Not saying it's right. Aguero went down like a sack of spuds, Kompany werent touched. But all that aside when you carry his rep you know whats coming.
Overall I think he's a self important c0ck a lot of the times.

I dont buy into the "plot thickening" pre City stuff. That's just more bull from him I reckon; if there was something else to it he'd be shouting it from the rooftops and if that was the case why would Hughesless continued playing him up to that game?

Farewell Monsiuer Barton -- does that mean you'll be writing off the portion of your wages we are paying?

no -- didnt think so!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 18:43 - Apr 9 with 1710 viewsHollowayRanger

to quote

i played a part in keeping them up last year.

what by being suspended and taken off v Liverpool

can someone please confirm if he breaks his leg or worse before the end of the season there's NO WAY he can come back to QPR?

SADLY i think he's just trying to force QPR to let him go on his terms but he is right im sure QPR dont want him and his ages on their books next season

so....................................

and DONT COME BACK!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 19:01 - Apr 9 with 1638 viewsdolcelatte

Can't we all just agree to a pact to not mention him in any way shape or form and then he'll just fark right off and not pop up every now and then to get us all in a tizzy..

Poll: Are you sick of people asking if you are sick of polls?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 19:11 - Apr 9 with 1598 viewsgigiisourgod

Sums up the problems with the 'new rangers era'. Should only be signing players/managers who want to be here.
Joey Barton again (sorry) on 19:54 - Apr 9 with 1518 viewsKevinPR

I'll give him 1 more year before it all goes tits up.
Login to get fewer ads

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:04 - Apr 9 with 1490 viewsRANGERS4EVER

c*nt of the highest order

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:09 - Apr 9 with 1472 viewspaulparker

No Good Scouse Vermin
and people on here actually wanted that kunt back,
Basically saying he is to good for our club, no t&at you aint fit to wear our shirt

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:35 - Apr 9 with 1394 viewsPlumsteadQPR

What's a 'leaper' and what does one have to do to be treated like one?

Is it something to do with Quantum Leap? It might explain some of Monsieur Joey's more bizarre behaviour - he's simply trying to fulfil his task before leaping on...
Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:40 - Apr 9 with 1381 viewsTGRRRSSS

On the other hand Marseille have just denied just an agreement is in place
Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:45 - Apr 9 with 1366 viewsDesertBoot

Forza is Italian!

Wish I could be like David Watts

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:28 - Apr 9 with 1293 viewsN12Hoop

Given he has 2 years left of a contract, if no one wants him what's he going to do. Presumably we are still paying a big chunk of his wages. I guess he'll end up on a free somewhere, but Marseille will probably conclude he isn't worth spending much money on so what mugs will take chance? A club in Turkey would be my guess where he can help start riots. Either way he's a deluded c u n t who thinks he is better and more ntelligent then he is. I fcking hate the bloke and hope he never steps foot in the club again.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:30 - Apr 9 with 1287 viewsHayesender

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:40 - Apr 9 by TGRRRSSS

On the other hand Marseille have just denied just an agreement is in place

To quote a certain someone, I would love it, just love it if he has to come back to us next season and sit on the bench in the championship

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:36 - Apr 9 with 1265 viewsSomersetHoops

Can we not just please ignore Joseph Barton. IMHO he has inflicted so many problems on our club almost as if he was a 'plant' to destroy QPR. I am so glad he has said he is finished at QPR and I would be happy if I never heard about him and his unpleasantness again.

Who's Next?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:37 - Apr 9 with 1261 viewsEsgaroth

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 20:45 - Apr 9 by DesertBoot

Forza is Italian!

Its also on the XBOX.

Which is the only place I ever want to see that tw@ts name again.

You reap what you sow Barton

Been here since 1984. Now THAT is what you call punishment

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:57 - Apr 9 with 1231 viewsHollowayRanger

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 21:30 - Apr 9 by Hayesender

To quote a certain someone, I would love it, just love it if he has to come back to us next season and sit on the bench in the championship

AND HAVE HARRY tell him to warm up in front of us for 90 mins of abuse!

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 06:54 - Apr 10 with 1059 viewsmacclesfieldman

This is from a work colleague in France, a ST holder at Marseille:

Indeed Joey Barton has been a naughty boy again.
The club has asked him to stop ; so he has stopped with the PSG players.
But he started again yesterday with Margaret Thatcher …
And he doesn’t play well so often  probably we’ll give him back to you next year …

Wild horses couldn't drag me away...

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 08:11 - Apr 10 with 999 viewshoopstilidie

@tonyfernandes:
For the record QPR players under contract cannot decide where they play. They are under CONTRACT.”

In other words, Barton..shut your hole.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 08:15 - Apr 10 with 990 viewsstuabd

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 08:11 - Apr 10 by hoopstilidie

@tonyfernandes:
For the record QPR players under contract cannot decide where they play. They are under CONTRACT.”

Take that, Joey boy.
Joey Barton again (sorry) on 08:57 - Apr 10 with 952 viewsN12Hoop

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 08:11 - Apr 10 by hoopstilidie

@tonyfernandes:

Except that we all know that you can;t keep a player who publically states that he wants to go. THe problem is that our deluded Joey think Marseille will want him when the truth is that the novelty has probably warn off and they can see that he is an average player who brings too many issues.
So where next?
Either he hangs his boots up or moves to another country like Turkey. I can't see any English club wanting to bother with him,he's just not that good. And if he becomes part of our squad, he'll just create a bad atmosphere.

Poll: Who would you most like to see win the Premiership?

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 09:25 - Apr 10 with 932 viewstoboboly

as long as he will be fully off the wage bill come August I couldn't care less what he tweets. #fact

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Joey Barton again (sorry) on 09:38 - Apr 10 with 912 viewsbob566

surely we've enough to sack him at this stage.
Joey Barton again (sorry) on 13:40 - Apr 10 with 761 viewsR_from_afar

There's only one thing I'd like to say to Monsieur Barton and that's "Adieu!"

Good riddance. How did he expect to be treated after his violent and naive antics, in front of millions, in our most important game of a season in which he had already managed one moronic sending off?

A total bell 3nd, not fit to lace Mbia's boots.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024