Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press 20:43 - Jun 24 with 1999 viewsbaz_qpr

http://forzaitalianfootball.com/2013/06/lazio-look-to-qpr-midfieder-as-anderson-
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 21:17 - Jun 24 with 1916 viewsswisscottage

I guess that would be the 100th club he's been linked to over the past 4 years.

When he goes he goes, but until then these sort of things aren't worth the time to read them.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 22:03 - Jun 24 with 1813 viewsbosh67

Adel has now been linked with every club in the world as far as I can see, be they professional, semi professional, amateur, school, five-a-side, jumpers for goal posts, Subbuteo, Striker, Xbox, Playstation, Spot the Ball and 3-and-in.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 22:23 - Jun 24 with 1771 viewsWeaverQPR

He smoking too much shisha, he will be in the team vs Weds on first game imo.

@WeavQPR

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 22:37 - Jun 24 with 1752 viewsloftboy

Disruptive or not, once hes gone we will all want him back by christmas, no way will we see another player in hoops who will score the sort of goals he has.

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:26 - Jun 25 with 1633 viewsHAYESBOY

There is an interview on player where HH mentions a couple of players being over weight nd not fit enough last year.
I think if Adel turns up on Monday shaped like a whale then he will be off. If HH thinks he is putting in the work in pre-season then he may well be with us next year.
All on Adel to put some work in.

Smells like a trout farm in here

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:27 - Jun 25 with 1626 viewsreal_loftus

Adel's agent working overtime. Again.

ATAF.

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:32 - Jun 25 with 1613 viewsHAYESBOY

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:27 - Jun 25 by real_loftus

Adel's agent working overtime. Again.

He is probably fitter than Adel. Sign him up.

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:40 - Jun 25 with 1591 viewstoboboly

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:32 - Jun 25 by HAYESBOY

He is probably fitter than Adel. Sign him up.

Isn't Kia J his agent? Not sure we should sign him up again!

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Login to get fewer ads

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:41 - Jun 25 with 1588 viewsTHEBUSH

The worrying thing for me is that, I don't think HR really wants him, he let him go at Spurs, I think he'll do the same here !!

Adel has proved he's a class player at Championship level, now it's up to Harry R.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 1554 viewsRBlock

I do prefer to see Adel linked to teams like Lazio, compared to your Stokes and Al Ains. If he is going to leave I would rather see him play competitive football, at somewhere where he will do well and be appreciated.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:02 - Jun 25 with 1554 viewsrunningman75

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 22:37 - Jun 24 by loftboy

Disruptive or not, once hes gone we will all want him back by christmas, no way will we see another player in hoops who will score the sort of goals he has.

Agree was at the West Ham home game, we were 2-0 down running around like headless chickens. Adel was sub ( Mark Hughes genius ), and came on in the second half. Not long after coming on gets the ball , decides not to pass to any of the clueless idiots and scored one of the goals of the season from outside the area. We still lost but not many people have the ability to score those goals.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:09 - Jun 25 with 1535 viewsHAYESBOY

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 09:40 - Jun 25 by toboboly

Isn't Kia J his agent? Not sure we should sign him up again!

Oh yeah, already signed for Stoke.
[Post edited 1 Jan 1970 1:00]

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:51 - Jun 25 with 1453 viewsdaveB

reading Warnocks book it looks like he had the same problems with weight and not turning up for training when we went up as well. Problem seemed to me that Warnock went over board in letting him do what he wanted so rather than discipline him back then Warnock it go and seemed to spend more time telling Hill, Derry and Helguson to ignore the problem. When it got even worse after promotion Warnock still fails to see part of the problem was his own making and it all blew up when we got to the Prem.

Flavio wanted to fine him 100k according to the book but Warnock said no and just told him how great he is. Until a manager sits him down and puts some discipline into his life and his game, which to be fair to Hughes was one of the best things he did, we are going to keep having issues with Adel's fitness and attitude.

Saying all that though I still don't think he'll be here post August 31st.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:56 - Jun 25 with 1434 viewsTHEBUSH

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:51 - Jun 25 by daveB

reading Warnocks book it looks like he had the same problems with weight and not turning up for training when we went up as well. Problem seemed to me that Warnock went over board in letting him do what he wanted so rather than discipline him back then Warnock it go and seemed to spend more time telling Hill, Derry and Helguson to ignore the problem. When it got even worse after promotion Warnock still fails to see part of the problem was his own making and it all blew up when we got to the Prem.

Flavio wanted to fine him 100k according to the book but Warnock said no and just told him how great he is. Until a manager sits him down and puts some discipline into his life and his game, which to be fair to Hughes was one of the best things he did, we are going to keep having issues with Adel's fitness and attitude.

Saying all that though I still don't think he'll be here post August 31st.

If all that's true, no wonder HR don't like him as a player, although he did do marvels for us at Championship level, despite his weight problems !!
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 11:39 - Jun 25 with 1387 viewsdaveB

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 10:56 - Jun 25 by THEBUSH

If all that's true, no wonder HR don't like him as a player, although he did do marvels for us at Championship level, despite his weight problems !!

We've created our own problem with him, it's like if you have kids and feed them chips, pizza and sweets every day then wonder wonder why they are fat and always hyper. It's very difficult to change things now, I'm sure as a player Redknapp wants to keep Adel as he knows what he can do but if you have someone not turning up for training and turning up overweight then at some point you are going to have to do something about it, either work with him and get it right or make him someone elses problem.

I'd love him to stay and get his head right but i can see why Redknapp might go in a different direction.
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 12:24 - Jun 25 with 1316 viewsJonDoeman

Better hope any prospective buyers don't read Warnock's book then.
Cos it won't be cheap, and you're signing an unprofessional man-child.

It Is What It Is !!

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 12:32 - Jun 25 with 1297 viewsDesertBoot

Adel is almost "unbuyable" in that I can't see who would buy him. A mid to lower Ligue 1 side at a guess but Shaun Derry thinks he will stay.
Lets hope he's seen as an asset back in the Championship.

Wish I could be like David Watts

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 12:42 - Jun 25 with 1270 viewsGloucs_R

Adel will end up in the middle east IMO.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 13:46 - Jun 25 with 1208 viewsdaveB

I think he'll find a club, Martin Jol loves him and might take him to Fulham, Hughes would take a chance on him at Stoke and he'll find clubs in France and Turkey who are interested. All depends on what he wants to do really but the only chance he has of a move or doing well for us is to get himself fit and ready for the new season
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:29 - Jun 25 with 1094 viewspaulparker

TBH I don't give a monkeys if he is indulged or not the blokes a genius
and we will never ever see his like again at our club for a long time,
yes he can most probably be a nightmare but for FFS build a team around him
he is a winner
I would rather watch Tarbs even at his most frustrating best than the likes of
Jenas,Mbia lumbering around boring the arse off me
mark my words in a years time after HR bombs him and we have Jamie o'hara on the treatment table we will have threads about how good tarbs was and how we should have offered him this & that and how we should of built a team around him followed by our favourite tarbs moments etc
anyway he must be kept at all costs

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:48 - Jun 25 with 1083 viewseghamranger

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:29 - Jun 25 by paulparker

TBH I don't give a monkeys if he is indulged or not the blokes a genius
and we will never ever see his like again at our club for a long time,
yes he can most probably be a nightmare but for FFS build a team around him
he is a winner
I would rather watch Tarbs even at his most frustrating best than the likes of
Jenas,Mbia lumbering around boring the arse off me
mark my words in a years time after HR bombs him and we have Jamie o'hara on the treatment table we will have threads about how good tarbs was and how we should have offered him this & that and how we should of built a team around him followed by our favourite tarbs moments etc
anyway he must be kept at all costs

I agree with the majority of that, in the championship he is a god, in the PL he is pants
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:51 - Jun 25 with 1069 viewsdaveB

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:48 - Jun 25 by eghamranger

I agree with the majority of that, in the championship he is a god, in the PL he is pants

he was decent in the prem, to say he was pants ignores his performances in the run in under hughes and his form in the first haf of last season against the likes of city, fulham and chelsea
Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 23:14 - Jun 25 with 1024 viewsRangersAreBack

Lazio want Taraabt according to Italian press on 20:51 - Jun 25 by daveB

he was decent in the prem, to say he was pants ignores his performances in the run in under hughes and his form in the first haf of last season against the likes of city, fulham and chelsea

Rubbish. He was not decent in the prem.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024