Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Not trying to stoke the fires but 20:16 - Mar 1 with 3281 viewswombat

I was watching dune and green just before we made the Morrison for yossi substitution. And it was interesting looking at dunnes body language which didn't seem to show they thought it was the right descision , dunne shrugged his shoulders and spoke to green again and then shrugged again and turned away hill also said something to both of them .

I was in the lower loft and had a clear view of it and not looking to fuel the fires on today or redknapp but did seem strange did anyone else see this ?

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 20:34 - Mar 1 with 3160 viewsWeaverQPR

Shocking substitution. Almost settled for a point bringing on these two. Makes you wonder if HR has the full squad backing.

@WeavQPR

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 20:43 - Mar 1 with 3124 viewsShotKneesHoop

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 20:34 - Mar 1 by WeaverQPR

Shocking substitution. Almost settled for a point bringing on these two. Makes you wonder if HR has the full squad backing.

The only people that back 'Arry are Jordan and Bond. Why? It's in their interests.

The more I see QPR play - the more I think 7th position has our name on it.

It's what we do. Phook things up.

Why does it feel like R'SWiPe is still on the books? Yer Couldn't Make It Up.Well Done Me!

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:01 - Mar 1 with 3039 viewsTacticalR

The introduction of Benayoun is coming to symbolise the 'I've run out of ideas what to do' moment in the match.

Air hostess clique

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:02 - Mar 1 with 3041 viewsbatmanhoop

these players are experienced enough to know why the goals have been at a premium, all down to Harrys negative systems
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:04 - Mar 1 with 3034 viewsQPRDave

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 20:43 - Mar 1 by ShotKneesHoop

The only people that back 'Arry are Jordan and Bond. Why? It's in their interests.

The more I see QPR play - the more I think 7th position has our name on it.

It's what we do. Phook things up.

I think we'll miss the playoffs....i really do
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:13 - Mar 1 with 2987 viewseastside_r

Thought Ravel was limping as he went off. A knock?
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:15 - Mar 1 with 2978 viewsJamesSW12

sticking yossi on, like when santos used to go upfront.....out of ideas and collective groan from everyone
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:19 - Mar 1 with 2945 viewsAntti_Heinola

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:15 - Mar 1 by JamesSW12

sticking yossi on, like when santos used to go upfront.....out of ideas and collective groan from everyone

it was worse than a groan. It was a deflated smattering of applause. It's like we were *trying* to be positive, but didn't quite have it in us...

Bare bones.

Login to get fewer ads

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:29 - Mar 1 with 2911 viewsBasingstokeR

Bringing Yossi on was a nothing sub, not swapping Traore and Ravel onto the other sides at all was strange.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 22:29 - Mar 1 with 2789 viewswombat

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:19 - Mar 1 by Antti_Heinola

it was worse than a groan. It was a deflated smattering of applause. It's like we were *trying* to be positive, but didn't quite have it in us...

Didn't think Morrison was injured prob pi$$ed off being stuck on the wing ,
Traore did look injured though so that's him prob out next sat at least

Defo don't think dunne was that impresed

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 22:52 - Mar 1 with 2706 viewsCamberleyR

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 21:04 - Mar 1 by QPRDave

I think we'll miss the playoffs....i really do

Fifteen points from the last 10 games but that includes the four wins on the spin in January.

Carry on picking up 1.5 points a game gives us 78 which is usually enough for a play-off spot but the way we are playing right now, 78 points seems absolutely miles off.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 01:25 - Mar 2 with 2568 viewsRangersAreBack

How Yossi has racked up such an impressive list of clubs is beyond me. Even Carroll could take him in an arm wrestle.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 07:44 - Mar 2 with 2461 views81A

To reply to the OP; yes I saw the exchange you describe and I believe it was unconnected with the substitution. Rather it just followed one of those "After you Maude" moments that Green & Dunne enjoy when their communication breaks down after a weighted thru ball ends up with either both going for it or both leaving it at the same time.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 09:35 - Mar 2 with 2306 viewsPey

Benayoun, another mistake by Arry.

Think that Petrasso lad would make much more impact than Yossi.
He was run off the ball several times like a child playing with older boys.

It's better for the club Arry will leave in the summer or as results go shambles even more ... soon.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:12 - Mar 2 with 2235 viewsDiscodroid

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 09:35 - Mar 2 by Pey

Benayoun, another mistake by Arry.

Think that Petrasso lad would make much more impact than Yossi.
He was run off the ball several times like a child playing with older boys.

It's better for the club Arry will leave in the summer or as results go shambles even more ... soon.

the writing was on the wall with bennyfool from the off. remember his debut? he lost a footrace with a fifteen stone center back ,wes morgan despite having a head start.

it was picked up by a few other geezers on here as well.

the straw that breaks disco'd back was the sub of ravel for this nostferu look a like.

i assume joe is his igor. the deformed abomination, bringing him young virgins(if this is possible in shepherds bush) for the prince of darkness to feed upon, because im fkd if i can see any other reason for him being there.

kevin bond plays the role of 'mr barlow'from 'salems lot'. "give yourself to the master" or harry redknapp as we know him.

up until this point ive said keep the bold arthur daley .no longer.

i cant see where the next three point is coming from.

i can see plenty of draws that just may see us through to 6th place.
in this event we will be beaten in the first leg/s of the play off. i find it impossible for me to make a case to beat a fellow rival over two legs, given what we have seen so far this season.

if charlie comes back it will probably be for the remaining 6 or so matches and lacking fitness/strength.so i discount this argument.

a change right now, will either get us a playoff slot and a chance of winning it or finishing 7/8th.

i dont know that finishing out of the play offs would be such a bad thing for us.
the rebuild in the summer will make the panama canal look like building a b&q back garden barbeque
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 10:13]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:51 - Mar 2 with 2160 viewsPunteR

Beneyoon tried to get the Leeds player Brown away from the corner flag when they were warming up to go on. Brown was in the corner posing and trying to wind the fans up. Our witty fans were calling him things like "Brown" , and "your name is Brown!" Brown did look a bit Brown and his name is Brown,so calling him Brown was fair do's.
That was the only thing i saw Beneyoon doing that has any relevants to yesterdays game.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:55 - Mar 2 with 2141 viewsTacticalR

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:51 - Mar 2 by PunteR

Beneyoon tried to get the Leeds player Brown away from the corner flag when they were warming up to go on. Brown was in the corner posing and trying to wind the fans up. Our witty fans were calling him things like "Brown" , and "your name is Brown!" Brown did look a bit Brown and his name is Brown,so calling him Brown was fair do's.
That was the only thing i saw Beneyoon doing that has any relevants to yesterdays game.

So Benayoun can do a job for us, as long as that job is to get Leeds players away from fans who say "Brown".

Air hostess clique

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:56 - Mar 2 with 2146 viewsCamberleyR

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:12 - Mar 2 by Discodroid

the writing was on the wall with bennyfool from the off. remember his debut? he lost a footrace with a fifteen stone center back ,wes morgan despite having a head start.

it was picked up by a few other geezers on here as well.

the straw that breaks disco'd back was the sub of ravel for this nostferu look a like.

i assume joe is his igor. the deformed abomination, bringing him young virgins(if this is possible in shepherds bush) for the prince of darkness to feed upon, because im fkd if i can see any other reason for him being there.

kevin bond plays the role of 'mr barlow'from 'salems lot'. "give yourself to the master" or harry redknapp as we know him.

up until this point ive said keep the bold arthur daley .no longer.

i cant see where the next three point is coming from.

i can see plenty of draws that just may see us through to 6th place.
in this event we will be beaten in the first leg/s of the play off. i find it impossible for me to make a case to beat a fellow rival over two legs, given what we have seen so far this season.

if charlie comes back it will probably be for the remaining 6 or so matches and lacking fitness/strength.so i discount this argument.

a change right now, will either get us a playoff slot and a chance of winning it or finishing 7/8th.

i dont know that finishing out of the play offs would be such a bad thing for us.
the rebuild in the summer will make the panama canal look like building a b&q back garden barbeque
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 10:13]

Spot on Disco. Exactly as I see it.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 11:04 - Mar 2 with 2130 views18StoneOfHoop

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 07:44 - Mar 2 by 81A

To reply to the OP; yes I saw the exchange you describe and I believe it was unconnected with the substitution. Rather it just followed one of those "After you Maude" moments that Green & Dunne enjoy when their communication breaks down after a weighted thru ball ends up with either both going for it or both leaving it at the same time.

In the interests of strict accuracy,81A,it's Claude not Maude.
The catchphrase was from Britain's most popular wartime comedy radio show ITMA (It's That Man Again). There were two hapless dithering removal men characters forever getting in each other's way whose catchphrase was "after you Claude. No,after you Cecil".

Richard and Robert 50's Yeovil Redbus do the pas de deux:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40381926@N05/7541983036/

BTW hats off and well & truly doffed to an excellent post from the droid . All the better for there not being one gratuitous reference to Tom Daley's glistening arse or bleeding foreigners however tempting and difficult that must have been.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 11:44]

'I'm 18 with a bullet.Got my finger on the trigger,I'm gonna pull it.." Love,Peace and Fook Chelski! More like 20StoneOfHoop now. Let's face it I'm not getting any thinner. Pass the cake and pies please.

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 11:04 - Mar 2 with 2127 viewsPunteR

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 10:55 - Mar 2 by TacticalR

So Benayoun can do a job for us, as long as that job is to get Leeds players away from fans who say "Brown".

Basically.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 11:05 - Mar 2 with 2122 viewsdaveB

I'm not sure what Benayoun offers the team but we did score after he came on and I did think it needed changing when Redknapp made the change, damned if you do and damned if you don't in those situations.

I didn't think yesterday was that bad, we were the better side after a poor start but a draw seemed a fair result in the end. It was vital to stop the rot yesterday and not get beat. It was all far from perfect and could have been better but without Barton, Phillips, Simpson and Austin we're an average side and it showed yesterday.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 11:39 - Mar 2 with 2068 viewssaxbend

I haven't seen Benayoun add anything this season, but questioning the substitution is only one of many possible interpretations of the body language there. The pauses in the game for the substitution presented an opportunity to have a quick dialogue, and Dunne and Green could have been waiting to talk about anything since the previous stoppage.
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 12:14 - Mar 2 with 1999 viewsDiscodroid

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 11:04 - Mar 2 by 18StoneOfHoop

In the interests of strict accuracy,81A,it's Claude not Maude.
The catchphrase was from Britain's most popular wartime comedy radio show ITMA (It's That Man Again). There were two hapless dithering removal men characters forever getting in each other's way whose catchphrase was "after you Claude. No,after you Cecil".

Richard and Robert 50's Yeovil Redbus do the pas de deux:
http://www.flickr.com/photos/40381926@N05/7541983036/

BTW hats off and well & truly doffed to an excellent post from the droid . All the better for there not being one gratuitous reference to Tom Daley's glistening arse or bleeding foreigners however tempting and difficult that must have been.
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 11:44]

18stoner,my dear friend.

im sure you realise 50% of my stuff is a wind up to the less enlightened shouty people on here.

well maybe 30%.

i was going to mention freegans, harriet harman's tenuous but nether the less uncomfortable links to PIE, and the steeply rising immigration figures issued this week(which does not yet include those scamps from Romania and Bulgaria!)

but thought id play some punk instead to shift the saturday night hangover,

thats better.

btw jonathan davies has gelled his hair into a fin lately, despite being 47.

is it something the daily mail should know about??.methinksso
[Post edited 2 Mar 2014 12:17]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Not trying to stoke the fires but on 13:11 - Mar 2 with 1939 viewsbaz_qpr

Thought it was absolutely the right thing to hook morrison, he failed to hold his position on the left and ket drifting infield and back into the centre midfield slot and it was leaving us both defensively open and restricting our attacking moves
Not trying to stoke the fires but on 14:41 - Mar 2 with 1852 viewskensalriser

Morrison did fade significantly before he was subbed.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024