Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
QPR Accounts... 08:38 - Mar 6 with 23128 viewsJeff

I'll just leave this here for you all...

http://www.scribd.com/doc/210939627/QPR-2013

Can we not knock it?

QPR Accounts... on 11:38 - Mar 6 with 3029 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR Accounts... on 10:30 - Mar 6 by Jamie

Yet a few weeks ago posters were laughing at the suggestion we were haemorrhaging cash and desperately needed promotion this season?

no they weren't. They were laughing at your hyperbolic predictions of the apocalypse.

Bare bones.

QPR Accounts... on 11:47 - Mar 6 with 3002 viewsdaveB

QPR Accounts... on 10:30 - Mar 6 by Jamie

Yet a few weeks ago posters were laughing at the suggestion we were haemorrhaging cash and desperately needed promotion this season?

really? I don't think anyone has said anything other than we will be making massive losses again.
QPR Accounts... on 11:56 - Mar 6 with 2974 viewsActonOccident

Layman's accounting here...but doesn't the turnover on page 14 give a more accurate picture of what our financial stature is as a club?

Replace the 8.3 million in gate receipts from the Premier League with an optimistic 6 million...

Replace the 42 million Premier League space TV money with the apparent 5.5 million Champ broadcasting rights...

Even if we ignore any sponsorship dip post-relegation, we arrive at a figure closer to 20 million - which in an ideal world would be our guideline for all financial decisions, no?

Instead we are probably firing off 50-60mn in wages even after the Summer offloadings, that 177mn in debt, even if it is internal, will be hanging over the club for the rest of many of our lifetimes, and the parachute payments will skew the picture even further.
QPR Accounts... on 12:02 - Mar 6 with 2949 viewsJamie

QPR Accounts... on 11:38 - Mar 6 by Antti_Heinola

no they weren't. They were laughing at your hyperbolic predictions of the apocalypse.

And losing over £1m a week, before we lost the PL money in no way points towards financial meltdown without a swift return to the PL does it.
QPR Accounts... on 12:07 - Mar 6 with 2945 viewswhittocksRs

To avoid some kind of punishment, Fernandes will have to write down the debt and guarantee us against the £10m stadium loan. If not, we have to hope that his talk about the long-term really is true and that he doesn't get cold feet. Then we'd be in sh*tter.
QPR Accounts... on 12:17 - Mar 6 with 2916 viewsStanisgod

QPR Accounts... on 10:21 - Mar 6 by DWQPR

I was much more concerned about the future welfare of the club during the close season of 2007-08 when we had to sell Lee Cook and Paladini went back to ABC for a further loan to pay off the IR debt of £1.3million. But after the last two seasons of dross, boredom and in most cases watching a bunch of mercenaries grab a shedload of cash for very little effort I honestly can say that I don't give a monkey's anymore. If TF and his mates want to spunk their cash on the club, and no doubt use the losses to offset against their other business interests then that is up to them. If he club goes bust, so what, football is this country can go to hell in a hand cart now anyway, it has lost its soul for billions to the evil that is SKY many years back. Soon you will see the creation of 'B' teams, or feeder teams playing in the FL just to feed the closed shop that will become the Premier League, which will continue to be full of foreign players as our own players continue to be deemed not good enough, due to the main reason that they will never be given a proper chance as the big clubs want the instant success that buying a player that is ready will bring them.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

QPR Accounts... on 12:35 - Mar 6 with 2855 viewsAntti_Heinola

QPR Accounts... on 12:02 - Mar 6 by Jamie

And losing over £1m a week, before we lost the PL money in no way points towards financial meltdown without a swift return to the PL does it.

Well, when we don't exist in 6 months we'll all buy you a beer and tell you how right you were. You know, it'll be a bit like last summer when Steve Cotterill became our manager.

Bare bones.

QPR Accounts... on 12:44 - Mar 6 with 2827 viewssimmo

Raphael Honigstein ‏@honigstein 13m
QPR spend more money on wages than Borussia Dortmund. Think about that for a moment.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Login to get fewer ads

QPR Accounts... on 12:48 - Mar 6 with 2814 viewspaulparker

QPR Accounts... on 12:44 - Mar 6 by simmo

QPR spend more money on wages than Borussia Dortmund. Think about that for a moment.

Didn't we have all this last time in the Chris Wright era
at the time we had a bigger wage bill than Celtic when things started going pear shaped,
will we ever learn
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 12:50]

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Accounts... on 12:55 - Mar 6 with 2780 viewsWeaverQPR

I like the sound of a transfer embargo. Can you imagine a whole summwr not signing fifteen players, coaching the ones we have and even the progression of some EDS lads into the first team fold. Would finally put a stop to TF and this crazy transfer policy.

@WeavQPR

QPR Accounts... on 12:56 - Mar 6 with 2776 viewsClive_Anderson

QPR Accounts... on 12:44 - Mar 6 by simmo

Completely and utterly mental.

How on earth we managed to get ourselves in this position is completely beyond me.
QPR Accounts... on 13:03 - Mar 6 with 2741 viewsDiscodroid

QPR Accounts... on 12:55 - Mar 6 by WeaverQPR

I like the sound of a transfer embargo. Can you imagine a whole summwr not signing fifteen players, coaching the ones we have and even the progression of some EDS lads into the first team fold. Would finally put a stop to TF and this crazy transfer policy.

ive been thinking that for a long time.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

QPR Accounts... on 13:18 - Mar 6 with 2710 viewspaulparker

QPR Accounts... on 13:03 - Mar 6 by Discodroid

ive been thinking that for a long time.

it maybe be me and possibly Spirit of Gregory but TF is getting out of his depth and is not inspiring a lot of confidence
having read Arry & Warnocks books the overwhelming feature is that TF is a pushover who cannot say no and wants to be mates with the players etc
there is a lot to be worried about as Tones track record is not very good
bad managerial choices, bad signings, letting Kia Korbachin spread his cancer, etc , etc
TF has gambled all along on this new stadium & development and needs us to be in the premier league to fill it and start getting his investment back
I hope Im wrong but this is going to end in tears and bucket collections again

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

QPR Accounts... on 13:23 - Mar 6 with 2695 viewsR_from_afar

QPR Accounts... on 09:50 - Mar 6 by George_Milton

complete mismanagement. All this shows is that TF/ the board have us by the balls. For some one who runs a business its astonishing they have let this happen.
Yes TF is a nice guy and all that, but this seriously puts the club at risk in the long term.

Whilst Tony and his team have added to the debt, we were in a financial pickle long before he arrived.

Maybe Tony does put us at risk long term but he is doing that to try to get us into/make us stay in the Prem, so the ridiculous amounts of money chucked at top drawer clubs there can really sort our finances.

Without Tony, I don't think we have a long term future, sadly.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR Accounts... on 13:24 - Mar 6 with 2694 viewsWeaverQPR

We all knew it was coming. You cannot get away with spending as we have and still balance the books. No wonder we are despised by evwryother FL club. Disgraceful and reckless way to run a football club.

@WeavQPR

QPR Accounts... on 13:29 - Mar 6 with 2577 viewsR_from_afar

QPR Accounts... on 10:21 - Mar 6 by DWQPR

I was much more concerned about the future welfare of the club during the close season of 2007-08 when we had to sell Lee Cook and Paladini went back to ABC for a further loan to pay off the IR debt of £1.3million. But after the last two seasons of dross, boredom and in most cases watching a bunch of mercenaries grab a shedload of cash for very little effort I honestly can say that I don't give a monkey's anymore. If TF and his mates want to spunk their cash on the club, and no doubt use the losses to offset against their other business interests then that is up to them. If he club goes bust, so what, football is this country can go to hell in a hand cart now anyway, it has lost its soul for billions to the evil that is SKY many years back. Soon you will see the creation of 'B' teams, or feeder teams playing in the FL just to feed the closed shop that will become the Premier League, which will continue to be full of foreign players as our own players continue to be deemed not good enough, due to the main reason that they will never be given a proper chance as the big clubs want the instant success that buying a player that is ready will bring them.

"I honestly can say that I don't give a monkey's anymore...If he club goes bust, so what".

You don't really mean this, do you? It's still your club, surely you want it to survive? I know the last 2.5 seasons have been tough (I for one have had to really lower my expectations in the last two weeks, for the sake of my own sanity), but we need to stick with it, it's part of what we are. Hang on in there.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

QPR Accounts... on 13:31 - Mar 6 with 2569 viewsR_from_afar

QPR Accounts... on 10:42 - Mar 6 by paulparker

177 million in debt !
Total mismanagement !
No, no,no not having it !!
Everybody on this MB tells me saint Tony is the
Best thing to ever happen to rangers
He is the best ever chairman it can't be true

But the rot did not start with Tony, did it? I think he has made mistakes but I think he is learning from them.

RFA

QPR Accounts... on 13:33 - Mar 6 with 2564 viewsNov77

If flavio was still in charge would everyone still be prepared to make excuses for the transfers/wage bill/debt we've landed ourselves with.

The halo effect of TF shows no sign of abating.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/26468560
[Post edited 6 Mar 2014 13:34]

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR Accounts... on 13:37 - Mar 6 with 2546 viewsR_from_afar

QPR Accounts... on 12:56 - Mar 6 by Clive_Anderson

Completely and utterly mental.

How on earth we managed to get ourselves in this position is completely beyond me.

Not that I want him removed this season but with Harry onboard, it will only continue.

I don't regard him as a manager, I see him as Chief Buyer and Head of Media Affairs, and I am sick of it. Got a problem? Get another player. How about some coaching for once? How about giving our own prospects a chance rather than giving other clubs' prospects work experience?

Give me strength!

RFA

QPR Accounts... on 13:41 - Mar 6 with 2530 viewspaulparker

QPR Accounts... on 13:31 - Mar 6 by R_from_afar

But the rot did not start with Tony, did it? I think he has made mistakes but I think he is learning from them.

RFA

Sorry RFA but getting a bit fed up of hearing Tony is learning from his mistakes nonsense
the bloke is supposed to be a hard nosed businessman but acts like a starry eyed 15 year old playing championship manager
Briatore was a kunt but even he wouldn't have saddled us with the debt we have now
TF better hope and pray we somehow sneak in to the prem otherwise next season will be squeaky bum time

QPR Accounts... on 13:43 - Mar 6 with 2517 viewsWeaverQPR

What chances TF will be lng gone by the time a stadium appears

@WeavQPR

QPR Accounts... on 13:49 - Mar 6 with 2497 viewsHunterhoop

QPR Accounts... on 12:55 - Mar 6 by WeaverQPR

That was my first thought too.

All our short term deals finish and no more allowed!

Finally, we'll get to see a playing squad with Hitchock, Petrasso, Ehmer, Harriman, Sutherland, Sendles-White supporting the likes of Hill, Faurlin, Austin, Phillips, Barton, Onouha....that's a group I can really get behind. It's a group I want to support.

I tell you one thing, if that embargo goes ahead, there is no way Redknapp will be the manager next season...
QPR Accounts... on 13:51 - Mar 6 with 2490 viewsNov77

"During the accounting period, the number of players, coaches and support staff on the club's books swelled from 84 to 107."

Wtf?

Poll: December goal of the month - vote for your favourite R's goal during December

QPR Accounts... on 13:54 - Mar 6 with 2480 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Horrific though these figures are, all I will say is that it won't be news to TF. These figures relate to the end of May 13 so the position will have been known internally for a long while.
QPR Accounts... on 13:55 - Mar 6 with 2477 viewsBlue_Castello

QPR Accounts... on 13:49 - Mar 6 by Hunterhoop

That was my first thought too.

All our short term deals finish and no more allowed!

Finally, we'll get to see a playing squad with Hitchock, Petrasso, Ehmer, Harriman, Sutherland, Sendles-White supporting the likes of Hill, Faurlin, Austin, Phillips, Barton, Onouha....that's a group I can really get behind. It's a group I want to support.

I tell you one thing, if that embargo goes ahead, there is no way Redknapp will be the manager next season...

Checking the FFP rules we are exempt from a fine if we don't get promoted but can be hit with a transfer embargo in January 2015 - think that how it reads ?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024