Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Macheda and many more 08:45 - Mar 13 with 1384 viewsWestbourneR

You know its bad when you starting wishing you had Macheda back.

And he's not the only one - while we were pissing around trying to get Ntep and others there were a bunch of much more achievable strikers that are far better than Maiga, Keane and maybe even Doyle.

Wickham and Maynard stand out for me. And there are more.

Horrible window that cost us promotion. I thought Redders was meant to be good at transfers.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Macheda and many more on 09:43 - Mar 13 with 1334 viewstoboboly

You clearly didn't see his cameo at Brum.

Wish for Blackstock/Mackie/HH or even Daniel Nardiello or Jamie Cureton if you must but if you honestly think that Macheda would help us then I advise you to seek medical help.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Macheda and many more on 10:00 - Mar 13 with 1308 viewsbosh67

How we miss HH. Wish he was 10 years younger and playing alongside Austin. How many would we score then!

Seeing how tough Wickham was against us really made me think how dumb our transfer/loan policy is.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Macheda and many more on 10:04 - Mar 13 with 1299 viewsQPunkR

Macheda and many more on 09:43 - Mar 13 by toboboly

Wish for Blackstock/Mackie/HH or even Daniel Nardiello or Jamie Cureton if you must but if you honestly think that Macheda would help us then I advise you to seek medical help.

Exactly this. The OP also clearly doesn't remember Macheda shambling to little effect around the pitch in his couple of cameos for us either. Bang-average player still living off a goal he scored when he was 17

QPR - "shit but local"

Macheda and many more on 11:06 - Mar 13 with 1261 viewsNorthernr

Wickham would have been ideal replacement for Austin the way we set up.

Judging by Saturday's performance, Macheda is still the same useless, lazy, smoke riddled waste of flesh he always was.
Macheda and many more on 11:20 - Mar 13 with 1241 viewssimmo

Macheda and many more on 11:06 - Mar 13 by Northernr

Wickham would have been ideal replacement for Austin the way we set up.

Judging by Saturday's performance, Macheda is still the same useless, lazy, smoke riddled waste of flesh he always was.

Managed to cost me £50 last night though.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Macheda and many more on 12:50 - Mar 13 with 1192 viewsTacticalR

Macheda seems to have spent his whole life on loan. He was probably born on loan.

Air hostess clique

Macheda and many more on 13:06 - Mar 13 with 1176 viewsNathanNI

Macheda and many more on 11:20 - Mar 13 by simmo

Managed to cost me £50 last night though.

£100 here. Was sitting nice on 4 wins and that bell end pops up.
Macheda and many more on 13:20 - Mar 13 with 1149 viewsR_from_afar

Macheda and many more on 09:43 - Mar 13 by toboboly

+1

Macheda was hopeless for us, he made Zamorra look like Messi.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Login to get fewer ads

Macheda and many more on 13:27 - Mar 13 with 1130 viewsWestbourneR

Well aware of how not good Macheda was for us. In fact it was his signing as the solution to our Prem goal scoring problems that convinced me Warnock had lost it.

What I was trying to say is it says a lot about the paucity of our options that I think he might be better than what we have got. I think he is more likely to score than Maiga and Keane.

Simple fact is - he has scored more than them, including 2 last night.

But the REAL point was Wickham and Maynard would defo be better than what we have.

Macheda and many more on 13:56 - Mar 13 with 1110 viewstoboboly

Macheda and many more on 13:27 - Mar 13 by WestbourneR

Well aware of how not good Macheda was for us. In fact it was his signing as the solution to our Prem goal scoring problems that convinced me Warnock had lost it.

What I was trying to say is it says a lot about the paucity of our options that I think he might be better than what we have got. I think he is more likely to score than Maiga and Keane.

Simple fact is - he has scored more than them, including 2 last night.

But the REAL point was Wickham and Maynard would defo be better than what we have.

How is he more likely to score than Maiga? Maiga has actually scored for us, Macheda never got close to scoring.

Macheda and many more on 14:40 - Mar 13 with 1075 views08olesen

There is one positive in all of that i think these loan strikers could well be available next year.

Wickham may well be. He never seems to get a game at Sunderland

Lingard is going to get one at Utd

and Fryatt could also be available.

Buy one of those and loan the other and we would have three solid stikers for the championship next year.

Poll: Who will the other play off

Macheda and many more on 14:57 - Mar 13 with 1059 viewsWestbourneR

Macheda and many more on 13:56 - Mar 13 by toboboly

How is he more likely to score than Maiga? Maiga has actually scored for us, Macheda never got close to scoring.

Oh you want this don't you? Like a dog with a bone...

YES Macheda would score more goals for us than Maiga ever will. He has for Doncaster and now Birmingham. (When he played for us, we were in the Prem. It's a harder league btw)

Macheda is bad but Maiga is the worst.

Macheda and many more on 14:58 - Mar 13 with 1054 viewsqprdan

I'm still hoping to wake up from this dream/nightmare to realise that we actually signed Jordan Rhodes in the last window...
Macheda and many more on 15:01 - Mar 13 with 1049 viewstoboboly

Macheda and many more on 14:57 - Mar 13 by WestbourneR

Oh you want this don't you? Like a dog with a bone...

YES Macheda would score more goals for us than Maiga ever will. He has for Doncaster and now Birmingham. (When he played for us, we were in the Prem. It's a harder league btw)

Macheda is bad but Maiga is the worst.

Alright I will leave it alone, but will just say that he failed to score in two games against MK Dons for us and scored 3 in 15 for Doncaster. I would rather have me and you leading the line than Macheda.

Macheda and many more on 15:52 - Mar 13 with 1007 viewsBAWHoops

Wickham yet to score for Leeds
Maynard has 3 in 6
Doyle has 2 in 6

Doyle is fine with a kid as back up. Charlie may be back for April as well

http://blogandwhitehoops.wordpress.com/

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024