Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2016751 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:05 - Apr 13 with 7668 viewsTheBlob

11 pages of this?

Does this one count?

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:10 - Apr 13 with 7659 viewsTheBlob

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:05 - Apr 13 by TheBlob

11 pages of this?

Does this one count?

Make that 12 pages.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:11 - Apr 13 with 7659 viewsscot1963

you've just made it 12 - who'd have thought

Edit - snap
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 9:11]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:14 - Apr 13 with 7649 viewsTheBlob

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:11 - Apr 13 by scot1963

you've just made it 12 - who'd have thought

Edit - snap
[Post edited 13 Apr 2014 9:11]

Scotty moy luvvlyyou put a lot of this stuff up a couple of years ago - where was this "clique" then?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:28 - Apr 13 with 7639 viewsscot1963

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:14 - Apr 13 by TheBlob

Scotty moy luvvlyyou put a lot of this stuff up a couple of years ago - where was this "clique" then?

I think it's a wide genre if you put all these in one - wouldn't put Frankie Knuckles in the same category as my stuff
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:56 - Apr 13 with 7609 viewspaulparker

a few from the master CJ

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:03 - Apr 13 with 7605 viewspaulparker

its a sunny day !!
Rangers won & the enermy has given me a pass to go to the pub

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:08 - Apr 13 with 7602 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:03 - Apr 13 by paulparker

its a sunny day !!
Rangers won & the enermy has given me a pass to go to the pub

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:03 - Apr 14 with 7567 viewsLblock

This weather and a 5-2 victory is helping my recovery.... gutted I couldnt make the game but such is life.

A bit of Deep House to munch on in the sun this Monday afternoon

Defected released some proper good tunes which do have that "authentic feel" to them.

And returning now to the classics and one that should've appeared earlier see one of my stormers from 92. Love it. Great name for an artist as well!

Now... will have to check back and see if Raze - Break for Love has been put up over last 12 pages and if not... WHY NOT?
This thread could roll forever (or at least till I get back to the day job!)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:13 - Apr 14 with 7558 viewspaulparker

12 pages and nothing from Kerri Chnadler !!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:56 - Apr 14 with 7538 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:13 - Apr 14 by paulparker

12 pages and nothing from Kerri Chnadler !!!

Kerri Chandler was a gift to limited ability DJ's like myself -- his stuff was an absolute doddle to mix with!

One of his early offerings that was later reworked for the series of Cover Up's Volumes, think it was Volume 2?

Whacked on a bit of Ultra Nate earlier. Quite liked this one but I cant find the beefy mix I used to play.
Mellowing into the week

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:26 - Apr 14 with 7512 viewsPunteR

This goes out to Northern"Clive"R. And all the happy clappers..😊

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:27 - Apr 15 with 7505 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:03 - Apr 14 by Lblock

This weather and a 5-2 victory is helping my recovery.... gutted I couldnt make the game but such is life.

A bit of Deep House to munch on in the sun this Monday afternoon

Defected released some proper good tunes which do have that "authentic feel" to them.

And returning now to the classics and one that should've appeared earlier see one of my stormers from 92. Love it. Great name for an artist as well!

Now... will have to check back and see if Raze - Break for Love has been put up over last 12 pages and if not... WHY NOT?
This thread could roll forever (or at least till I get back to the day job!)

I'm almost certain break for love isn't on here. That beat was on quite a few tunes.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:39 - Apr 15 with 7501 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:27 - Apr 15 by CroydonCaptJack

I'm almost certain break for love isn't on here. That beat was on quite a few tunes.

I think it was on the 1st Frankie thread . If its not on here then it needs to be posted. I'm framing this thread.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:57 - Apr 15 with 7497 viewsPunteR

found this classic,not sure if its been posted already..

I'm making no apologies for this.. This is a house groove any gurning raver wouldn't resist bopping their loved up heads too. Complete with top of the pops vid.

last one. Heard it first at coliseum 9 elms lane, satellite. ,Saturday about 1.30 am,night is young,just starting to rock,every one up, Weird tune that stayed in my head for years.

last one !..

definitely signing out with this tune. One of my all time favorite house tunes for many reasons.😊

[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 11:36]

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:27 - Apr 15 with 7475 viewsCanadaRanger

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:19 - Apr 15 with 7470 viewsCroydonCaptJack

A Way of life - Trippin on your love.

I don't recall seeing this absolute Garage classic on here either.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:28 - Apr 17 with 7423 viewspaulparker

As its the Bank Holiday & the sun is shining

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:38 - Apr 17 with 7419 viewsDiscodroid

yep..sun shining so im going back to the roots here boys....lois jumbo electric blue cords, addidas munchen and a wedge haircut you could set your swatch watch to...

[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 11:46]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:47 - Apr 17 with 7412 viewsPommyhoop

Feltham and Hounslow House..
RIP Big Man..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:09 - Apr 17 with 7406 viewsDiscodroid

progtastic mate!! ...lets prog!!!!

back to my garden/iron age settlement i seem to be building....

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:47 - Apr 17 with 7398 viewsTheBlob

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:09 - Apr 17 by Discodroid

progtastic mate!! ...lets prog!!!!

back to my garden/iron age settlement i seem to be building....

Nah nah nah Disco My Old Cocker,you can't start calling this stuff Prog otherwise you'll have to post conceptual albums like The Six Wives Of Clare Balding or summink.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:03 - Apr 17 with 7386 viewsCroydonCaptJack

How about something we can all appreciate

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:06 - Apr 17 with 7382 viewsPommyhoop

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:47 - Apr 17 by TheBlob

Nah nah nah Disco My Old Cocker,you can't start calling this stuff Prog otherwise you'll have to post conceptual albums like The Six Wives Of Clare Balding or summink.

The Frankie thread has killed off the old Friday Music thread Blob.
Heres a little sweetner..
Its thursday night over here but its Good Friday tomorrow so it feels like Friday..

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:24 - Apr 17 with 7380 viewsTheBlob

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:06 - Apr 17 by Pommyhoop

The Frankie thread has killed off the old Friday Music thread Blob.
Heres a little sweetner..
Its thursday night over here but its Good Friday tomorrow so it feels like Friday..

Careful Pommy otherwise someone on here will probably sample that.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024