Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2018145 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:04 - Apr 17 with 7247 viewsDiscodroid

from oakys oslo global underground cd..

a nice bit of tribal house

or a good old southport weekender anthem from dj sneak....on.it

or a sasha and digweed house favourite...

[Post edited 17 Apr 2014 19:07]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:18 - Apr 17 with 7240 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:56 - Apr 17 with 7227 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:51 - Apr 17 by paulparker

another from the great Kerri Chandler !!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:59 - Apr 17 with 7206 viewskensalriser

Another early C&C classic. Evil bassline.

RIP David Cole, a supreme musician. Once pitch up behind me with a keyboard and started playing along to my set. Pretty much blew my mind when I turned around wondering where the extra sounds were coming from!

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:16 - Apr 18 with 7205 viewsPunteR

Its still on then..

[Post edited 18 Apr 2014 0:47]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:55 - Apr 18 with 7193 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:37 - Apr 18 with 7179 viewsFredManRave

And this next "Beautiful" tune makes 353 tracks.

I've actually listed every single one of the choones on this great thread but rather than include the rather long list on the thread if anybody wants a copy then just pm me and I'll send it to you.

So here it is, new in at number 353;

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:04 - Apr 18 with 7168 viewsFredManRave

Having just listened to pages 9 to 14 a special shout out and thanks to whoever it was that added Happy Clappers, BassHeads and La Luna to name but a few. Ridiculous that after 14 pages we can "classics" can still be unearthed. And as if to prove the point;

I've got the Power.

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:13 - Apr 18 with 7166 viewsFredManRave

Ooops, nearly forgot these 3 classics;

Happy Easter!

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:43 - Apr 18 with 7159 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:59 - Apr 17 by kensalriser

Another early C&C classic. Evil bassline.

RIP David Cole, a supreme musician. Once pitch up behind me with a keyboard and started playing along to my set. Pretty much blew my mind when I turned around wondering where the extra sounds were coming from!

I never knew Cole was behind that one and never owned a copy
That's another Tenerife 89 classic from Bananas, I must dig out the C90 mix tape I got from there; it was pure class and captured the dropped out atmosphere beautifully

Thanks for posting that one

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:52 - Apr 18 with 7158 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:37 - Apr 18 by FredManRave

I've actually listed every single one of the choones on this great thread but rather than include the rather long list on the thread if anybody wants a copy then just pm me and I'll send it to you.

I'll have some of that list please mate - there's a few double posts (3 or 4 on this page alone) but that's easily done with so much cream being posted here

The thread has done what house music has done and continues to do; sub-genres and slightly different licks and styles. That in its own is a tribute to Frankie Knuckles and the early pioneers of the dance floor

Anyway if you wouldn't mind a PM of the list and I'll jump on putting a running copy of the top 50 IMHO together for my iPod

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:36 - Apr 18 with 7150 viewsDiscodroid

a nice version of MANSUN 'Wide open space'

great slab of deep twilo house music...(non pc title,aplogies..)deep dish produced

and a rather spiffing driving journey into depeche modes freelove .mix again by house heads deep dish.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:41 - Apr 18 with 7149 viewsPunteR

I've been putting loads on my Spotify. Phase2 -Reachin will be blaring out today as I dust down my BBQ 😊
This thread helped me through a difficult time the last 2 weeks,so a massive thanks to all involved.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:55 - Apr 18 with 7143 viewsDiscodroid

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:41 - Apr 18 by PunteR

I've been putting loads on my Spotify. Phase2 -Reachin will be blaring out today as I dust down my BBQ 😊
This thread helped me through a difficult time the last 2 weeks,so a massive thanks to all involved.

blimey..have you shit the bed mr punter!!!!.

get well soon me old mate..we seem to have a lot in common..we'll have a beer one day with a few of the others around a qpr game.

'reachin' cant think of a better soundtrack to accompany a blow out bbq!!

surprised we havnt made an offshoot to pre commercial rap.when god saw that it was good....

see you at 'tamers' do later!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:20 - Apr 18 with 7140 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:41 - Apr 18 by PunteR

PunteR

How is the little fella? All as well as can be I hope and pray

I'm with you on that. This last 5 weeks I'd love to forget ASAP but being able to tune my ear in again has been a blessing

Chin up fella!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:21 - Apr 18 with 7140 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:55 - Apr 18 by Discodroid

blimey..have you shit the bed mr punter!!!!.

get well soon me old mate..we seem to have a lot in common..we'll have a beer one day with a few of the others around a qpr game.

'reachin' cant think of a better soundtrack to accompany a blow out bbq!!

surprised we havnt made an offshoot to pre commercial rap.when god saw that it was good....

see you at 'tamers' do later!!

Ha,something like that!..kids mate...No rest for the wicked😉
I'd happily buy all the Frankie posters a drink..
I think Lblock already posted this...
Rewind it is then...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:27 - Apr 18 with 7138 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:20 - Apr 18 by Lblock

PunteR

How is the little fella? All as well as can be I hope and pray

I'm with you on that. This last 5 weeks I'd love to forget ASAP but being able to tune my ear in again has been a blessing

Chin up fella!

All good mate, for now anyway.
PunteR Jr is a tough little fella who loves QPR ...and House music!. Who'd a thought it!!😊

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:33 - Apr 18 with 7134 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:27 - Apr 18 by PunteR

All good mate, for now anyway.
PunteR Jr is a tough little fella who loves QPR ...and House music!. Who'd a thought it!!😊

Well bred and from good stock!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:54 - Apr 18 with 7123 viewsLblock

Have we had this trancey little number yet?

(Hope that worked - seeing if can now do iPhone links)

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Apr 18 with 7118 viewspaulparker

I will mostly be cleaning the BBQ today with these little gems !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:34 - Apr 18 with 7109 viewsPunteR

Have a good weekend boys n girls...play nicely😊

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:44 - Apr 18 with 7103 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:59 - Apr 18 by paulparker

I will mostly be cleaning the BBQ today with these little gems !!!

Mr Parker

You've climbed to the very pinnacle of the tree there
I shall be laying around all day humming theres nothing better than my baby; a gem amongst gems

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:16 - Apr 18 with 7098 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:37 - Apr 18 by FredManRave

I have PMd you for the list mate.

How a bit of Ten City

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:29 - Apr 18 with 7094 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:44 - Apr 18 by Lblock

Mr Parker

You've climbed to the very pinnacle of the tree there
I shall be laying around all day humming theres nothing better than my baby; a gem amongst gems

Glad i took you back there Lblock
that tune so reminds me of the ministry when it was the place !!!!

anyway another couple of tunes from the era that need playing very loud

and one for luck !!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:35 - Apr 18 with 7091 viewspaulparker

used to love bank holidays the amount of club nights & do's on would be awesome
then sitting in a beer garden the day after laughing about and planning the next night
ahhh were have those days gone boys ???

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024