Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041793 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:29 - Mar 4 with 5048 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:16 - Mar 4 by Rangersw12

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:00 - Mar 4 with 5025 viewsBrixtonR

Fluffy as fck....but I love it...Whats your name where you from...what you on ...etc. etc. sorted lovely ;-)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:52 - Mar 4 with 5022 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:57 - Mar 8 with 4948 viewsW13R

Going early with this end of the night smooth gem, what a collaboration.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:16 - Mar 8 with 4944 viewsRangersw12

tuuuuuuuunnnnnnnnnnnnne

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:32 - Mar 8 with 4917 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:26 - Mar 9 with 4912 viewsPunteR

Right ..ive got a confession to make.
Ive been on WATRB .
I just wanted to see what it was like!. I just posted one tune... and then one thing led to another...
They've only gone and started a whole new thread of house music!! ..

Tbf they seem top lads. Check out Pinkie's soundcloud. Brilliant mixes
http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2
Heres a link to the thread. http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?197885-80s-90s-Acid-Hous

QPR and House music. what's not to love..?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:46 - Mar 9 with 4883 viewsLblock

The weekend has landed

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:56 - Mar 9 with 4874 viewsCroydonCaptJack

My eldest son and I have this mutual exchanging of old and new tuneage all of the time. He bought me the Bicep album which I am really enjoying.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:02 - Mar 9 with 4868 viewsDiscodroids

A Remix beyond the boundaries of our Universe.. Of Known scientific Reality.

Who Knows Where it has been and What it has seen... Or What it has bought back with it..

Event Horizon Progressive House.

#GramLineFriday

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:36 - Mar 9 with 4853 viewshopphoops

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:02 - Mar 9 by Discodroids

A Remix beyond the boundaries of our Universe.. Of Known scientific Reality.

Who Knows Where it has been and What it has seen... Or What it has bought back with it..

Event Horizon Progressive House.

#GramLineFriday

that spaceship knows which way to go alright, how to follow it is the question....

[Post edited 9 Mar 2018 11:38]

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:28 - Mar 9 with 4806 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:26 - Mar 9 by PunteR

Right ..ive got a confession to make.
Ive been on WATRB .
I just wanted to see what it was like!. I just posted one tune... and then one thing led to another...
They've only gone and started a whole new thread of house music!! ..

Tbf they seem top lads. Check out Pinkie's soundcloud. Brilliant mixes
http://soundcloud.com/pinkie2
Heres a link to the thread. http://www.wearetherangersboys.com/forum/showthread.php?197885-80s-90s-Acid-Hous

QPR and House music. what's not to love..?

there an be only one PunterR and thats the frankie boys

anyway quality tune from around 1997 needs pumping loud

used to love anything on Azuli records , proper soulfoul house from its peak in 94 nothing comes close to the years between 93-95

and another corker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:36 - Mar 9 with 4790 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:56 - Mar 9 by CroydonCaptJack

My eldest son and I have this mutual exchanging of old and new tuneage all of the time. He bought me the Bicep album which I am really enjoying.

yeh like Bicep a lot.
This and AURA are great tunes..

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:54 - Mar 11 with 4706 viewsPunteR

Good article on Ron Wells and our very own Silky gets a mention..

http://www.internationaldjmag.com/ron-wells.html

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:53 - Mar 11 with 4683 viewsBrixtonR

Well it had to be the first Sunday tune lol :-) The first product of the youth system and Frankie thread combined ? ;-)
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:25 - Mar 11 with 4675 viewsBrixtonR

Happy birthday to Rangers W12 fair play mate for doing TS and the afterparty...14 hours of Mayhem lol ;-0

Respect to the other Rangers lads that were a Trance Sanctuary yesterday a proper NTO

I think this is the mix that blew the roof off yesterday. it proper went off... lovely lol !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:07 - Mar 11 with 4668 viewsBrixtonR

Absolute tune, Larry Levan mixing and Jocelyn brown on vocals what more could we as
Very personal but this is for R who I know looks at this thread.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Mar 11 with 4658 viewsBrixtonR

Talking about Larry Levan did anyone else off here buy Night Dubbin' by Imagination. I always thought that Imagination were underrated but this tune even at 14 years old was the total absolute stand out on Night Dubbin and was remixed by Larry levan.

Maybe us Franke boys always had had house music in our DNA !

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:08 - Mar 11 with 4648 viewsPunteR

Heres another little mix i did this afternoon. One for the trance and progressive heads.
https://soundcloud.com/user-102158448/trance-progressive-vinyl-mix

Mixing still a bit wobbly but hopefully the tunes make up for it...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:09 - Mar 14 with 4605 viewssilky

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:54 - Mar 11 by PunteR

Good article on Ron Wells and our very own Silky gets a mention..

http://www.internationaldjmag.com/ron-wells.html

Thanks PunteR,

Quite an achievement for little old me out here in New Zealand. Have become great friends with Ron this past year.

Will be working on some material with him in the not too distant future.

Here is my favourite track we did together, epitomises what I love about Jungle Techno. Hard leads with the most lush Pads and Breakdowns you will ever hear. Still pinch myself when I listen to this. :D

[Post edited 14 Mar 2018 1:11]

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:15 - Mar 14 with 4601 viewssilky

Here is one just from me, most likely out on vinyl later this year. Nice lush piano's and pads.

https://soundcloud.com/silky1122/worldwide-epidemic-epicentre/s-Hxgaq

Poll: Do you think this current QPR team has got what is takes to go up this year?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:36 - Mar 16 with 4527 viewsLblock

Couple of great results of late on the pitch, sun starting to creep out, have adopted a "WTF" attitude to work problems....and it's Friday with an all dayer on the horizon tomorrow

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:03 - Mar 16 with 4521 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The thread that keeps giving.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:13 - Mar 16 with 4517 viewsR_from_afar

Not sure if this one has been posted before but it's quite a lively one. If I were "proper" I'd read all 168 pages of this thread to check if this is a dupe

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:48 - Mar 16 with 4476 viewspaulparker

ticket bought for tomorrow and pumped up for an early session

anyway back to the golden age of house in 93 , no internet, no facebook, hardly any mobiles
just slick mates , flyers and pirate radio as well as ,standing on the loft, oh and fulham , brentford were 4th division teams and we were spanking chelsea on a regular basis

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024