Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2017865 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:16 - Aug 16 with 4422 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Sublime

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:39 - Aug 16 with 4414 viewsPunteR

Off on me hols tomorrow.. getting on it early.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - Aug 16 with 4408 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:33 - Aug 15 by Lblock

Sad news this week that we are shortly to lose the Queen of Soul.

These people are leaving us and, in my eyes, not being replaced by any current or future Legends.
Stay strong Aretha....

Been listening to this old classic this evening (in a Spackman sense)

India's voice always reminded of Aretha a little bit. Velvet

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:15 - Aug 16 with 4405 viewsLblock

Have a top time PunteR.... off spinning the decks in Ibiza no doubt?

Gotta stick this one on here today due to the sad news
R I P

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - Aug 16 with 4399 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:15 - Aug 16 by Lblock

Have a top time PunteR.... off spinning the decks in Ibiza no doubt?

Gotta stick this one on here today due to the sad news
R I P

Ha cheers mate. off to France

Saw that Aretha Franklin passed away.. RIP, another legend gone

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:10 - Aug 16 with 4393 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:39 - Aug 16 by PunteR

Have a good one mate.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:41 - Aug 17 with 4356 viewsR_from_afar

In my humble opinion, one of the most innovative trance outfits...

RFA
PS: My dancing is shocking

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:42 - Aug 17 with 4352 viewsW13R

As Mr Trouble used to say "Hurt me, hurt me!"

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:45 - Aug 17 with 4350 viewsW13R

RIP Soul Sister

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:20 - Aug 17 with 4344 viewsMick_S

Did I ever mention that I was in Minder?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:38 - Aug 18 with 4312 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:24 - Aug 19 with 4283 viewsBrixtonR

Lets get Sunday going Proper old school style.....

With Tony Blackburn fair play..........

[Post edited 19 Aug 2018 18:06]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:30 - Aug 19 with 4271 viewshopphoops

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:39 - Aug 16 by PunteR

You choose the right day to escape mate.

I enjoyed your Friday set by the way, that's fine mixing for vinyl.

Anyway, I'm liking this Spanish techno producer at the moment, good headphones needed:

A magnificent football club, the love of our lives, finding a way to finally have its day in the sun.
Poll: When will the next election date be announced?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:04 - Aug 22 with 4242 viewsFredManRave

Interesting article;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5ZF19S8FTX9WJcnr5j9JF3x/30-tracks-that-

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:00 - Aug 23 with 4228 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:30 - Aug 19 by hopphoops

You choose the right day to escape mate.

I enjoyed your Friday set by the way, that's fine mixing for vinyl.

Anyway, I'm liking this Spanish techno producer at the moment, good headphones needed:

Cheers mate.

Unfortunately i managed to get internet connectiin while over in France so have kept up to date.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:54 - Aug 24 with 4203 viewsLblock

Friday.....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:09 - Aug 24 with 4194 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:04 - Aug 22 by FredManRave

Interesting article;

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/articles/5ZF19S8FTX9WJcnr5j9JF3x/30-tracks-that-

Radio 6 ( no me neither ) , had a whole day dedicated to acid house
you can get still get it on a catch up

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:55 - Aug 24 with 4161 viewspaulparker

couple of bangers from 1994 !!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:52 - Aug 25 with 4140 viewsLblock

Let’s hope so.....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:57 - Aug 25 with 4135 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:31 - Aug 31 with 4046 viewsW13R

Evening all.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:52 - Aug 31 with 4041 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:18 - Sep 3 with 4002 viewsBrixtonR

Madly enough with the thread title, I've just realised that Frankie Knuckles is responsible for at least 4 out of my top 10 or so tunes ever.......

Tears - I've still got the original 12'' and I always thought it was my number one tune ever still up there though with MAW To be in love.

And I loved you - very pertinent to me at the moment. Got footage of me at the Rocky's
Kavos boat party with a wicked purple and white Chipie tie died toucan T shirt and acid funky dreads perm beans on toast lol 9/9/90

First Choice Let no Man put asunder remix fkn wkd the original is probably

But do you know what I think this could be my number one of his tunes very underated but captures 90-91 probably the Alison Limerick riff gives it that 110% (6-1 you Luton cnts St Pancras lol mugs respect to Emmel ;-)) perfectly............. Lisa Micheals and David Lovely.

So whats your favourite Frankie tune ?

Time it's not ours anymore, it's the precious we share (like watching Sean goss !)

WE ARE QPR
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:06 - Sep 3 with 3964 viewsPunteR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:18 - Sep 3 by BrixtonR

Madly enough with the thread title, I've just realised that Frankie Knuckles is responsible for at least 4 out of my top 10 or so tunes ever.......

Tears - I've still got the original 12'' and I always thought it was my number one tune ever still up there though with MAW To be in love.

And I loved you - very pertinent to me at the moment. Got footage of me at the Rocky's
Kavos boat party with a wicked purple and white Chipie tie died toucan T shirt and acid funky dreads perm beans on toast lol 9/9/90

But do you know what I think this could be my number one of his tunes very underated but captures 90-91 probably the Alison Limerick riff gives it that 110% (6-1 you Luton cnts St Pancras lol mugs respect to Emmel ;-)) perfectly............. Lisa Micheals and David Lovely.

Time it's not ours anymore, it's the precious we share (like watching Sean goss !)

WE ARE QPR

My fav Frankie knuckles tune..? Has to be this.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:23 - Sep 3 with 3961 viewsEmmelars

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:18 - Sep 3 by BrixtonR

WE ARE QPR

Evening mate, I had the purple Chipie t-shirt as well, did we agree never to wear them at the same time? :-)

Tears is my favourite , prefect combination of Frankie and Robert Owens and not forgetting Satoshi Tomiie’s production.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024