Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2040600 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:04 - May 31 with 7296 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:00 - May 31 by Lblock

Christ on a 25 gear Rayleigh bike!!!

I bow down to contributors here on this page. You boys have pulled on some proper proper tune-ige to prove that mine of gold has depths to go yet.
It's as if PROMOTION and a trophy win at Wembley has brought about a second wind of renewed vigour

Reese Project had me reaching towards my head and thinking there could still be a thick mane of silky hair there but also no.... old school house still cuts it, the R's have a massive silver pot in the cabinet and I'm slowly working my way back to beer tolerance

Life's feels great doesn't it?
I was talking to my two sons earlier saying that if there had been a better moment as an Rssssss fan I couldn't think what it was. And I've been going since the mid seventies.
As for this thread, well I am still working my way through it! It seems for every tune I post, you guys have three or four in response!!. Keep it up boys.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:33 - May 31 with 7278 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:12 - May 30 by paulparker

24 pages and this little one hasnt come up yet, one of the easiest tunes to mix in
also Roger S lovin it

Can't believe that took 24 pages to turn up!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 00:41 - Jun 1 with 7266 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:33 - May 31 by westberksr

Can't believe that took 24 pages to turn up!

boys its been an absoulte joy to share tunes with you
this thread has kept me sane over the last month, so thank you
a pre season Frankie boys needs to happen

the hair may get thinner but house is a feeling !!!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:26 - Jun 1 with 7262 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:22 - May 30 by paulparker

dug this out the other day as well its the bollox , always in the record box,
Sumo Records were the buisness

house in around the years 93/96 , for me could never be beaten

All I wanted to say was that I absolutely love this sort of tune mate, understated and classy. I think your right that 92-96 was the zenith of deep underground House. I'm gutted that tho i know lots of tunes I cant remember the names but thanks lads for filling in my knowledge

I've been going through this whole thread to see if this was here.....I'm trying to find some tunes up there with PP and Lblocks last few and its hard workl lol

[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 11:53]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:24 - Jun 1 with 7225 viewswestberksr

how many spackman's can we manage; anyone got a list of what's on here?

not sure if this has been on here yet
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:44 - Jun 1 with 7220 viewsBrixtonR

Staying in this weekend to save money and do some house things, So instead of that linked my laptop up to a proper amp and speakers and went right through this thread.
Paul Parker - D Shake Techno Trance 1990 - I salute you sir !

Anyway a couple from that 92 - 96 era to get the day going

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:51 - Jun 1 with 7217 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:24 - Jun 1 by westberksr

how many spackman's can we manage; anyone got a list of what's on here?

not sure if this has been on here yet

FredManRave did a list a good while back that he PMd out (big thanks again to him for that) but needs updating.

I'm definitely going to set the 1200s up when I'm fully fit despite protestations from the Mrs.
Plenty of dust to be blown off my prized bits of vinyl

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Jun 1 with 7204 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:51 - Jun 1 by Lblock

FredManRave did a list a good while back that he PMd out (big thanks again to him for that) but needs updating.

I'm definitely going to set the 1200s up when I'm fully fit despite protestations from the Mrs.
Plenty of dust to be blown off my prized bits of vinyl

could you forward that list mate; currently looking through the thread which is now taking a fecking age!

brings a new meaning to the phrase "house music all night long!"
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:06 - Jun 1 with 7203 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:01 - Jun 1 by westberksr

could you forward that list mate; currently looking through the thread which is now taking a fecking age!

Will do when I'm back home

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:09 - Jun 1 with 7202 viewsBrixtonR

Ha Ha I spent last night going through this thread - was great fun

I'd love to see an updated list. maybe some techno Wizard could download the thread and create a table with the links to each tune :-)

I think Lblock put up a C J Bolland tune a few pages back. Heres another one that I remember Billy Nasty dropping as his last tune at the Complex back in Jan 97

Come With Me !

[Post edited 1 Jun 2014 12:29]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:52 - Jun 1 with 7190 viewspaulparker

a few more to the list !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:37 - Jun 1 with 7152 viewspaulparker

had a little dust down of records today, the family have gone to the womans football, so i was given a pass ha ha
came across these in one of the boxes today, Grant Nelson was another good lad, got to know him well a few years back

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:10 - Jun 1 with 7148 viewsLblock

You got PM

Proper respect again to FredManRave.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:23 - Jun 2 with 7113 viewsFredManRave

Been going through the thread this weekend and unbelievably you're still unearthing some personal favourites that I'd either forgotten about or didn't know the artist.

Sunday evening now though and time for some classic Sunday kick back tracks;

[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 1:29]

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:39 - Jun 2 with 7111 viewsFredManRave

Finishing off by going back to the original theme plus The Prodigy but what a track! And I know for a fact that, surprisingly, none of these have already been posted on this quite marvelous thread;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:49 - Jun 2 with 7109 viewsFredManRave

OK So the OCD kicked in over the weekend and as a result I've updated the list! Truth be told I was listening to every track from page 15 onwards and updating what will soon be my "Frankie Friday Music Thread Playlist" with nearly 100 tracks so I just kept the original list going aswell.

New list has been sent to those that requested the initial one and Paul Parker Discodroid and Pommy. If you want it in Excel pm me your email address and I'll send it to you...

Thanks for the memories...
[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 1:51]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 06:04 - Jun 2 with 7097 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:49 - Jun 2 by FredManRave

OK So the OCD kicked in over the weekend and as a result I've updated the list! Truth be told I was listening to every track from page 15 onwards and updating what will soon be my "Frankie Friday Music Thread Playlist" with nearly 100 tracks so I just kept the original list going aswell.

New list has been sent to those that requested the initial one and Paul Parker Discodroid and Pommy. If you want it in Excel pm me your email address and I'll send it to you...

FMR, you be the man!

Excellent work going through the whole thread and listing everything.

Might be able to avoid spackmans now.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:23 - Jun 2 with 7092 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Great stuff FredMan. Much appreciated.

We can't kick back without a bit of Thievery though.-

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:52 - Jun 2 with 7075 viewsBrixtonR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:49 - Jun 2 by FredManRave

Nice one FMR. Edited as I just got the PM'd list. Thanks Mate

[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 10:54]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:25 - Jun 2 with 7066 viewslondonscottish

Calling all happy house heads.

Here's a bit of newer tuneage.

I've been blasting this out all week.

It just makes me smile

And thanks FMR for doing the list - you're a star. I've got a bash coming up in July and it's going to be lively!

[Post edited 2 Jun 2014 11:34]

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:00 - Jun 2 with 7020 viewspaulparker

was playing this on the way to work, speed garage aint my thing but this aint a bad bouncy number

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:34 - Jun 2 with 7005 viewsPunteR

cheers Fredmanrave.

[Post edited 3 Jun 2014 0:22]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:44 - Jun 3 with 6957 viewsTheBlob

This one's especially for Lblock.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:05 - Jun 3 with 6941 viewspaulparker

blimey was reading the list that FMR put up, some serious tunes there
anyway used to love this when it used to kick in, cant believe it hasn't made the list yet
anyway in at 690 something ASTROTRAX TEAM

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:59 - Jun 3 with 6914 viewsDiscodroid

from the back of the stack...

.... tech house /house mixes mid 90's..

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024