Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041725 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:25 - Aug 17 with 1858 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:36 - Aug 16 by AcidPixie

Sunday chilling.

Totally

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:27 - Aug 17 with 1856 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:38 - Aug 16 by W13R

Just love the Hammond Organ sound.

F&kc me that's brilliant. LOVE a bit Hammond.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:29 - Aug 17 with 1852 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:17 - Aug 16 by BrixtonR

Really enjoyed great tunes on here the last couple of weeks, a bit of a mini Sunday session.......

Uh-huh.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:18 - Aug 18 with 1799 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:29 - Aug 17 by londonscottish

Uh-huh.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:51 - Aug 18 with 1791 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:40 - Aug 18 with 1786 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:33 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

Class. Saw this line up in Shepherds Bush Empire 4 or 5 years ago.

Too good and top quality band, one of my all time favourite Brit Funk outfits.

I've put this up a few times but the keyboards from 5.35 onwards on this track are just insane.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:41 - Aug 18 with 1785 viewsW13R

Really enjoyed great tunes on here the last couple of weeks, a bit of a mini Sunday session.......

Cheers mate, haven't heard that in many a year.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:42 - Aug 18 with 1785 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:25 - Aug 16 by BrixtonR

This is magic for a Sunday...................

I think they are both the same mix but so good I listened twice :-)

One of my wifes favourite Soul tracks.
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:05 - Aug 18 with 1780 viewsW13R

Trouble time.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:57 - Aug 18 with 1773 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:33 - Aug 16 by londonscottish

Class. Saw this line up in Shepherds Bush Empire 4 or 5 years ago.

2 of my favourites, love Bluey and the gang, also love Mario Biondi. He has an amazing voice and is brilliant live

bit jazzier than our usual fare but I love this...

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:05 - Aug 18 with 1771 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:54 - Aug 16 by AcidPixie

great tune; i'd probably go for the Peggy Gou mix (not just because she's smoking hot either )

now that i've mentioned her

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:12 - Aug 18 with 1769 viewswestberksr

love John Morales; one of the most consistent DJs I've seen over the years; great remixer too. Hopefully seeing him again at Liverpool Disco Festival in October; really nice guy too.

and this 10 minutes of loveliness from Teddy P

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:41 - Aug 18 with 1763 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:40 - Aug 18 by W13R

Too good and top quality band, one of my all time favourite Brit Funk outfits.

I've put this up a few times but the keyboards from 5.35 onwards on this track are just insane.

Superb

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:54 - Aug 18 with 1761 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:56 - Aug 18 with 1752 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:51 - Aug 18 by paulparker

8 minutes 33 of everything I love about house music. 11/10.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:53 - Aug 18 with 1744 viewsBrixtonR

Absolute tune.....................

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Aug 18 with 1741 viewsBrixtonR

This is my mate Zac's (Prozac/Champa) latest tune.....known him since 97-98 top lad, one of my oldest clubbing mates. He was a proper Samsara / Pendragon / Otherworld / Logic face/DJ. Brixton through and through. Total music mad since then.

But this fkn PiXXes on anything he's ever It's pure contemporary full-on acid Psytrance but with a total uplifting 90's trance vibe plus some 89 sampling cos this geezer knows his music.
CCJ will get the 89 sample staright away I reckon.

Reckon Punter could play it piched down a few BPM, shame he never comes on here anymore.

Even Silvia loves this as her life revolves around taking and administering Ayahuasca, she's like the Evil Evil Simon Cowell of Psy Trance so her liking anything is a proper endorsement lol

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:56 - Aug 19 with 1728 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:36 - Aug 18 by BrixtonR

This is my mate Zac's (Prozac/Champa) latest tune.....known him since 97-98 top lad, one of my oldest clubbing mates. He was a proper Samsara / Pendragon / Otherworld / Logic face/DJ. Brixton through and through. Total music mad since then.

But this fkn PiXXes on anything he's ever It's pure contemporary full-on acid Psytrance but with a total uplifting 90's trance vibe plus some 89 sampling cos this geezer knows his music.
CCJ will get the 89 sample staright away I reckon.

Reckon Punter could play it piched down a few BPM, shame he never comes on here anymore.

Even Silvia loves this as her life revolves around taking and administering Ayahuasca, she's like the Evil Evil Simon Cowell of Psy Trance so her liking anything is a proper endorsement lol

tuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuune

Respect to your mate. Love it when friends start to make music and over the years you watch as they mature as producers.

This ones from a mate of mine, who like your mate, has been totally into the music since late 80s.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:44 - Aug 19 with 1720 viewspaulparker

Deep US house from 95

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Aug 19 with 1696 viewsLblock

Just on RFM....... Ital House classic from God's Year a.k.a 1990 given a Dusky touch up.

Simp-lay Luv-lay

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:36 - Aug 19 with 1685 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Aug 19 by Lblock

Just on RFM....... Ital House classic from God's Year a.k.a 1990 given a Dusky touch up.

Simp-lay Luv-lay

Nice
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:37 - Aug 19 with 1684 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:43 - Aug 19 with 1683 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:48 - Aug 19 with 1682 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:43 - Aug 19 by CroydonCaptJack

Classic. Not heard this in years. Reminds me of ‘89 and purple ohms.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:11 - Aug 19 with 1678 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:58 - Aug 19 by Lblock

Simp-lay Luv-lay

Proper tune there.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024