Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2038217 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:50 - Sep 7 with 1894 viewsLblock

Another random three from the stack whilst on a work interlude... proper shizen Monday today!!

First one I've pulled out with some cringe factor to it.
I'm sure this isn't mine!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:59 - Sep 7 with 1892 viewsLblock

Number two.... bit more like it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:02 - Sep 7 with 1890 viewsLblock

And the third and final dip in for this afternoon.........

Short version here rather than the 9 minutes it rolls on for
Not sure this one has aged too well but I recall loving it when it first came out

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:25 - Sep 7 with 1870 viewspaulparker

A cover of Rene & Angela, giving it the disco stu treatment

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:10 - Sep 7 with 1860 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:02 - Sep 7 by Lblock

And the third and final dip in for this afternoon.........

Short version here rather than the 9 minutes it rolls on for
Not sure this one has aged too well but I recall loving it when it first came out

I haven't heard that since back in the day. I never even knew what it was called etc.

Nice one L
[Post edited 7 Sep 2020 20:10]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:43 - Sep 8 with 1818 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:05 - Sep 5 by Lblock

Number three - monster. I have no idea why this isn't in one of my old "play out" LP90 cases

On Champion Record label and one that I absolutely when that driving hook drops in on 30 seconds and then just chugs along holding everything together and bringing in all the other hats, bass, moog sounds, samples and finally the vocal... oh the vocal.. "round round round".
Pure.
Sex.

Almost makes you want to get behind the old 1200 ones and twos on it's own

this a great tune; I've had friends slate it for being too pop or commercial, but i just think its a storming track that is can be played pretty much anytime. Simply popular because it works.
and as soon as the intro kicks in; boom!
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:15 - Sep 8 with 1804 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:25 - Sep 7 by paulparker

A cover of Rene & Angela, giving it the disco stu treatment

love the original and sure i've heard another version (poss a different mix of this) recently with a few less BPM

good Stuff PP
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:13 - Sep 9 with 1787 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:15 - Sep 8 by westberksr

love the original and sure i've heard another version (poss a different mix of this) recently with a few less BPM

good Stuff PP

I remember playing this and a mate came round who wasn't a dance music fan and he said, what's this a Pink Floyd remix? I had no idea before that it was sampling a track from Dark Side of the Moon

Still sounds great 30 years on.
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:35 - Sep 9 with 1780 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:13 - Sep 9 by CroydonCaptJack

I remember playing this and a mate came round who wasn't a dance music fan and he said, what's this a Pink Floyd remix? I had no idea before that it was sampling a track from Dark Side of the Moon

Still sounds great 30 years on.

Great track off a great album, one of my all time favourites
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:38 - Sep 9 with 1776 viewswestberksr

Not sure if this has been on here. Proper relentless thumper with a great drop around 3.15 which repeats later on
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:59 - Sep 9 with 1754 viewsMavqpr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:34 - Sep 3 by CroydonCaptJack

The man himself.

Simply luverlly

Love it
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:05 - Sep 9 with 1750 viewsMavqpr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:14 - Sep 9 with 1729 viewsW13R

Bit of new.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:29 - Sep 9 with 1723 viewsW13R

Robbed from a Lee Robson show.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:29 - Sep 9 with 1719 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:14 - Sep 9 by W13R

Bit of new.

Partial to this mix of ‘The Day’

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:29 - Sep 9 with 1704 viewslondonscottish

Doing some VERY boring but very necessary work (Graham knows what).

This came up on my playlist. Love it.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:55 - Sep 9 with 1698 viewsqprxtc

Corona is kicking off again. You need my help :

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 20:56 - Sep 9 with 1696 viewslondonscottish

Great mix

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:07 - Sep 9 with 1692 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:13 - Sep 9 with 1687 viewsqprxtc

Boomshanka:

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 21:15 - Sep 9 with 1685 viewslondonscottish

Good remix of one of my all time favourites

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:33 - Sep 10 with 1660 viewspaulparker

Deep house classic from 90

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:37 - Sep 10 with 1653 viewsDiscodroids

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:08 - Sep 10 with 1644 viewslondonscottish

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:37 - Sep 10 by Discodroids

Link's broken, fella. Try again.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:46 - Sep 10 with 1616 viewslondonscottish

What a tune & remix. That vid is so bitter sweet as London get f......d over by the virus. This is what SHOULD be happening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024