Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2052878 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:15 - Jan 5 with 1449 viewsLblock

Go hard or "stay" home

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:50 - Jan 5 with 1436 viewsDreamyotonos

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 07:19 - Apr 4 by OutWestR

How's this for starters?

Gracias por el artículo. El tonos de llamada hip-hop es también una de las músicas que todo el mundo ama. Puede elegir por sí mismo los mejores tonos de hip hop para instalar en su dispositivo en https://yotonos.com/hip-hop/
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:56 - Jan 5 with 1431 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:50 - Jan 5 by Dreamyotonos

Gracias por el artículo. El tonos de llamada hip-hop es también una de las músicas que todo el mundo ama. Puede elegir por sí mismo los mejores tonos de hip hop para instalar en su dispositivo en https://yotonos.com/hip-hop/

Do you sell musical kitchens as well?!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:57 - Jan 5 with 1426 viewsOutWestR

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:56 - Jan 5 by Lblock

Do you sell musical kitchens as well?!

I read that as ‘musical kittens’
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Jan 5 with 1423 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:01 - Dec 29 by Lblock

As the year draws to an end and we step deeper into this new decade with trepidation and hope... I look back a touch...

The FFMT has been a source of solace and amusment, fun, memories and feel good vibes.
Met some cracking fellas over the years this thread has been up and the sideline "Group" bits of contact have made me smile.... even 217 messages at 2:00am.
Small glimmers in a shite year.

Here's a few for ya:

This one I was clued into by a top DJ on a great station. Keep doing what you do Punter / DJ Flouncer... I'm proper looking forward to some Saturday evening choonage in the back garden in 2021

This one I'd somehow missed but was flagged up about five and half years ago by DiscoDroid. What a cracker. Cheers DD

Here's one from Dr Packer... just well... because it's Dr Packer

This one is for BrixtonR. The man trapped in a teenagers body - what a top fella.
We both have a liking for the lovely Corrine Drewery... and not just these dulcet tones.....

Here's an offering for W13R - a man with superb taste in music shared via these many wide and varied pages

One for FredManRave (aka Ray Von) - the king of BBQ's and formerly the top light entertainer of Buenos Aires.

For WestBerksR... usually never has time to be indoors for more than 3 hours. Let's hope 2021 see's his rollacoaster of gigs return

Shoulders rubbed on dancefloors years gone by - sure I've exchanged gurns with Mr PP to this one in days of hair and happier times

If you're going to be issued with a CCJ then make sure it's one from Croydon and named Jack. Knowledge of choonage like an Encylopedia

LondonScottish.... the raving Don of NW London. Level headed bloke and a top soul. One of the few cyclists I can warm to!

Silky... a man who will send you a picture of an NZ beach when it's grey, drizzly and minus 2 outside. Swine!

OutWestR... the latest to hit the greatest...... RFM debut far better than many a centre back or forward debut in hoops we could list off. Have some of this old fella

MerseyHoop aka the Albert Square dancer - had to be this one you old Wooly Back

PommyHoop... he'll fill a bucket for you as long as he's not on FIFA (when isn't he?!)

Countless others I may have missed but that's me getting the New Years stuff in early.
Thanks to all who have kept chins up on here whilst almost everything around us turns to shoite.

These one's are for me.....

And of course.... (albeit not the one you would usually hear 276 times on a coachtrip to Nottingham)

missed this post the other day Lblock...

others on the forum may find you a tad opinionated for their liking but as far as I'm concerned you are one of the good guys with the clubs best interests at heart and a proper fan. They don't see the side of you that we do

Have to thank you for starting this brilliant thread and I can still recall the day it started and all of a sudden a little clique of like minded music fans were drawn together in our appreciation of dance music and long suffering support for QPR; It's not to everyone's taste but if you know, you know..

a couple of quotes from the great man sum us up pretty well..

"House Music isn't black or white. It just is. It feels good & it feels right."

"I used to tell myself when I was much younger that I didn't want to wake up one day and be 32 years old and still playing records. It's just not going to happen. Well, the joke is on me, because I'm 56 years old now."

i think 56 is pretty close to our ages on here (or at least that of our livers!). Well here's to friends made, tunes & memories shared; long may it continue.

[Post edited 5 Jan 2021 11:06]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:05 - Jan 5 with 1419 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:15 - Jan 5 by Lblock

Go hard or "stay" home

Urban Shakedown...........too good.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:46 - Jan 5 with 1409 viewsW13R

Trouble time.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:48 - Jan 5 with 1408 viewsW13R

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:49 - Jan 5 with 1407 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:58 - Jan 5 with 1397 viewsW13R

Kerri, say no more.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:00 - Jan 5 with 1396 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:11 - Jan 5 with 1393 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:13 - Jan 5 with 1392 viewsW13R

Heard this for the very first time the other day.....how the f*ck have I never heard this before!?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:16 - Jan 5 with 1392 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Jan 5 by westberksr

others on the forum may find you a tad opinionated for their liking but as far as I'm concerned you are one of the good guys with the clubs best interests at heart and a proper fan. They don't see the side of you that we do

Have to thank you for starting this brilliant thread and I can still recall the day it started and all of a sudden a little clique of like minded music fans were drawn together in our appreciation of dance music and long suffering support for QPR; It's not to everyone's taste but if you know, you know..

"I used to tell myself when I was much younger that I didn't want to wake up one day and be 32 years old and still playing records. It's just not going to happen. Well, the joke is on me, because I'm 56 years old now."

i think 56 is pretty close to our ages on here (or at least that of our livers!). Well here's to friends made, tunes & memories shared; long may it continue.

Is "a tad opinionated" another way of saying "a right c**t"?!
If so.... no worries, I'm guilty on all charges.

I'm managing to revert to lurking only for most of the other stuff on this board and simply remain on this safe place.

A departure from 4 to floor bass but why not as Mick Jones dipped into the genre and I always thought BAD were miles ahead of their time.
"I'm innocent of everything"

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:20 - Jan 5 with 1388 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:24 - Jan 5 with 1384 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:01 - Jan 5 by westberksr

Meant to say as well........

Eddie Amador.. "not everyone likes House Music...."

Me.. "there's some right w*nkers out there"

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:24 - Jan 5 with 1383 viewsW13R

Something totally different but fantastic in my book.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:26 - Jan 5 with 1382 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:46 - Jan 5 by W13R

Trouble time.

I've got that on vinyl

Bottom Line churned out some great USA garage flavours back then.

Fling it.
Mix it.
Fling it on down.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:27 - Jan 5 with 1381 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Jan 5 with 1381 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:48 - Jan 5 by W13R

Immense track.

Love the way it drops out three times and rolls back in with a different loop.

SPOT

ON

Keep 'em coming Dubs

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:33 - Jan 5 with 1377 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:13 - Jan 5 by W13R

Heard this for the very first time the other day.....how the f*ck have I never heard this before!?

Dunno why... subliminal maybe.... but that puts me in mind of this.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:33 - Jan 5 with 1377 viewsW13R

All I can say is................oh my days, what an intro.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:55 - Jan 5 with 1349 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:33 - Jan 5 by W13R

All I can say is................oh my days, what an intro.

Never heard that before.

Sort of a mellow house and jazz funk fusion

Nice

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:48 - Jan 5 with 1341 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:16 - Jan 5 by Lblock

Is "a tad opinionated" another way of saying "a right c**t"?!
If so.... no worries, I'm guilty on all charges.

I'm managing to revert to lurking only for most of the other stuff on this board and simply remain on this safe place.

A departure from 4 to floor bass but why not as Mick Jones dipped into the genre and I always thought BAD were miles ahead of their time.
"I'm innocent of everything"

I'd go with 'straight to the point'; all good as far as I can see!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:05 - Jan 5 with 1336 viewswestberksr

bit of vocal house....

this is one of my all time fave tracks from 96

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024