Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2041508 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:52 - Jan 18 with 1408 viewsPunteR

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:09 - Jan 19 with 1383 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Going old school. In the beginning....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:14 - Jan 19 with 1382 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:14 - Jan 19 with 1381 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:42 - Jan 19 with 1372 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:45 - Jan 19 with 1371 viewswestberksr

this is a proper banger for me; love the beat through it and the vocalist is fab.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Jan 19 with 1371 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:14 - Jan 19 by CroydonCaptJack

I was playing that yesterday.... unfortunately the under noise to that great track was sounds like my turntable was frying an egg.
Do love vinyl but like myself it doesn't age well.

Was trying to mix it in with....

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:48 - Jan 19 with 1370 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:09 - Jan 19 by CroydonCaptJack

Going old school. In the beginning....

Currently playing on RFM :-

Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:51 - Jan 19 with 1361 viewswestberksr

another Vintage Culture; mash up of The XX 'Intro' & I Need A Miracle

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:56 - Jan 19 with 1355 viewswestberksr

original - quite a big Latin influence

nice remix - bit punchier

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:09 - Jan 19 with 1342 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:46 - Jan 19 by Lblock

I was playing that yesterday.... unfortunately the under noise to that great track was sounds like my turntable was frying an egg.
Do love vinyl but like myself it doesn't age well.

Was trying to mix it in with....

Yes, I have had some disappointing discoveries whilst replaying my vinyl lately. I did start doubling up on some with CD versions but a lot were never made on CD so I gave up pretty quickly a few years back.

Night writers is a top top track from our main man.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 10:11 - Jan 19 with 1340 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:48 - Jan 19 by Lblock

Currently playing on RFM :-

That and Steve Silk Hurley were massive hits here.

You have reminded me that when we talked about great labels the other day DJ International and Trax can be added to the list. The early Trax releases were shockingly bad quality unfortunately though.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:46 - Jan 19 with 1324 viewspaulparker

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:49 - Jan 19 with 1323 viewspaulparker

Garage /house classic from 96 , love this still to this day

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:04 - Jan 19 with 1319 viewspaulparker

Something new

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 12:24 - Jan 19 with 1315 viewsW13R

Right up my street.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:28 - Jan 19 with 1303 viewswestberksr

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 11:49 - Jan 19 by paulparker

Garage /house classic from 96 , love this still to this day

Ann Nesby is an amazing vocalist........

some of her fine work here on one of my all time favourite songs regardless of genre....

another upbeat gospel tune with great production credentials!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:41 - Jan 19 with 1285 viewsW13R

Colin Faver classic.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:36 - Jan 19 with 1275 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 15:41 - Jan 19 by W13R

Colin Faver classic.

Isn't he our new Centre Back?
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:09 - Jan 19 with 1267 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:13 - Jan 19 with 1265 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:35 - Jan 19 with 1260 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Acieeeeeeed

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:41 - Jan 19 with 1258 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:47 - Jan 19 with 1257 viewsCroydonCaptJack

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 17:48 - Jan 19 with 1256 viewsCroydonCaptJack

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024