Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP 07:01 - Apr 4 with 2053969 viewsLblock

Here I am starting this from my recovery bed and no clue how to link tunes on an iPhone!

Will stick on my offerings from a PC later unless the other knuckles thread is the preference to use?

House classics and dancey dazzlers only, no hijacking from suicide rock please!

In the beginning there was jack.......

Been meaning to update for years.
Can only be one.......

[Post edited 9 Jul 2020 11:28]

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:15 - Jan 22 with 6012 viewspaulparker

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:35 - Jan 22 by W13R

Well I'm the big five O today so suppose I should go out and buy the midlife crisis leather jacket.
To celebrate this day I will mostly be playing the following.

Happy Birthday W13R

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:15 - Jan 22 with 5993 viewsDiscodroids

Well I'm the big five O today so suppose I should go out and buy the midlife crisis leather jacket.

happy 50th !!

Viva house!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 18:38 - Jan 22 with 5989 viewsLblock

W13 I'm narrowing you down fella!! Might see you in The Plough for a beer tomorrow evening per chance???!

Been quiet for me today. Still sorting out the work exit but getting there.
Good old Friday buzz looking back on todays offerings as I polish the bonce and pop out... might be in trouble by 3.30pm tomorrow when fully topped up.

Anyways, a massive Happy Birthday to W13R

And here's a pure classic along the lines of some posted.
This could get a blast in the shower now.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:36 - Jan 22 with 5969 viewsPunteR

Out to you Dubs :)

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:00 - Jan 23 with 5939 viewsW13R

Cheers gents, the good wife has treated me to an outing at the Crazy Bear in Beaconsfield.
Cracking place, lovely food, blingy room and great bars.

LB, I will be there with a red carnation in my lapel so that it makes it easier to narrow me down😉
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 22:05 - Jan 23 with 5909 viewspaulparker

nearly 100 pages of past & present tunes
well done the Frankie boys , he is one from the master

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:19 - Jan 23 with 5898 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Belated happy birthday mate. Superb set of tracks there.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 23:50 - Jan 23 with 5891 viewsBrixtonR

A belated Happy birthday W13R , enjoyed your contributions and like some of the lads on this thread sounds like you were there went it mattered, fair play mate.

oooooooooooh to be 20 again ;-)

Anyone here up for the Adelaide after the Fulham match ?
Login to get fewer ads

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 01:47 - Jan 24 with 5873 viewsBrixtonR

Can't be doing with Rangers any more this makes me think of the good times :-(

Peace
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP (n/t) on 03:12 - Jan 24 with 5868 viewsBrixtonR

Oh dear
oh well we r QPR ;-)
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 9:08]
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:23 - Jan 24 with 5865 viewsFloridaR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:46 - Jan 24 with 5862 viewsFloridaR

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink: Happy I'm the 'chosen one'

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:22 - Jan 24 with 5856 viewsFredManRave

More belated birthday wishes W13R, this time from me.

You're "Let no man put asunder" left me with no choice but to post the following;

We're getting near the 100 page milestone.

Should we get to this momentous occasion by posting our Top 3 or 5 tracks from whatever genre and for whatever reason we see fit?! I know it's almost an impossible task but there are no wrong answers just awesome choons!

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:56 - Jan 24 with 5852 viewsFredManRave

OK Here goes, my favourite FFM Thread tracks as at time of going to post, in no particular order and with no reasons given, they just are, however these tracks are subject to change on a daily basis subject to mood and memory swings;

[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 6:04]

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:09 - Jan 24 with 5826 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 05:22 - Jan 24 by FredManRave

More belated birthday wishes W13R, this time from me.

You're "Let no man put asunder" left me with no choice but to post the following;

We're getting near the 100 page milestone.

Should we get to this momentous occasion by posting our Top 3 or 5 tracks from whatever genre and for whatever reason we see fit?! I know it's almost an impossible task but there are no wrong answers just awesome choons!

Fred, great idea.

Here's a few that will always be in my playlist.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:39 - Jan 24 with 5734 viewsPunteR

This is a tough one..top 5? All time top 5 impossible to do really , so to narrow it down to tunes based purely on this thread ....

This tune was the Jamie Mackie equaliser v Derby tune for me,setting the standard.

A tune i'd forgotten about but is back in my collection again..

This tune for the same reason but this time i dug it out and it was Lblock turn to get early 90s flashbacks. Good to return the favor.

Colin Favor(RIP). Quite a reflective moment for me.

BrixtonR's had an afterparty back at his house, stuck this thread on ,still buzzing and having a little boogie, dancing to this tune after i just stuck it up. I was well happy with that.

TBH theres loads of tunes that brought back memories. Tunes that i sold years ago but are now back in the collection.Tunes that i could never remember the name of. Tunes i'd never heard before or tunes that i havnt played out for years but now have appreciative ears again. Its a great thread that got me dusting off the collection and getting that buzz again from them.
I'm not sure how long this thread can go on for, but as most of us are former users of party prescriptions ,and the memory not functioning like it used to ,then i guess another 100 pages. (i cant remember a tune i put on just 2 pages back).
Seriously though,the house music knowledge of some on here is second to none and its been great fun sharing music but learning the history of House is something i wont forget in a hurry. Cheers lads. One more from me.(sorry for babbling)
[Post edited 24 Jan 2016 21:12]

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 19:55 - Jan 24 with 5729 viewsLblock

I've not been on here much last two weekends.... lots of stuff going on.

Quality as ever people.

Working away on the old laptop tonight with some Ben Watt flavours doing it.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 02:08 - Jan 25 with 5712 viewsFredManRave

Great call Punter re Duke and So In Love With You. That's going on my list. Great Tune.

Here's another couple of pre FFMT tracks that I'd forgotten about;

A personal monster;

How could I forget?!

Utterly Awesome;

I've got the Power.

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 08:49 - Jan 29 with 5652 viewspaulparker

Friday again and a couple of beauty's I found in the old collection last week ,
will post up my top 5 when we get to the 100 pages, that's gonna be hard

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:12 - Jan 29 with 5647 viewsLblock

Damn, my post from the iphone earlier didnt work.

Kathy Brown tune a monster. Brings memories back.
Cant play around not the one that always jumps to peoples mind though....this one is. Dancefloor stormer. Get that house handclap going

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 09:16 - Jan 29 with 5645 viewsLblock

Mine from earlier now re-done.

Handed my notice in this week and I'm out of here in 3 weeks.

Have a good day / weekend!!!

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:07 - Jan 29 with 5629 viewsW13R

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 03:23 - Jan 24 by FloridaR

Florida, blinding tune. I haven't heard that in a long time.
The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 13:42 - Jan 29 with 5623 viewspaulparker

Just had this on in the car, don't think any one has put this one up yet from the great man

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 14:16 - Jan 29 with 5620 viewsLblock

The Frankie Friday Music Thread.....RIP on 16:11 - Jan 29 with 5609 viewsDiscodroids

Thank fu ck the end of january in sight...

I demand the finest lager known to humanity

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024