Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? 21:47 - Apr 8 with 7587 viewsbosh67

Considering the line up I'm surprised we got nil.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 3257 viewsNorthernr

No.

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/news/34699/rock-and-a-ha
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:49 - Apr 8 with 3256 viewsfrancisbowles

Yep. Surprised we kept it to two!
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:53 - Apr 8 with 3222 viewsYorkRanger

I'm delighted.

Delighted I wasn't able to go.
Delighted I'm not now doing the 2 hour drive home
Delighted I've saved about £60

Wednesday away is still large in my mind. My deepest sympathies to those who went this evening. Harry may well now be tossing it off until the Play Offs but the supporters deserve better than this.

Everyone who saw that team tonight knew what the outcome would be of this game.

Disgraceful
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 21:55]
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:53 - Apr 8 with 3218 viewsdaveB

i had a tenner on Blackburn so not shocked at all, if i'd known the team I'd have put more on
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:54 - Apr 8 with 3200 viewskomradkirk

absolutely not.

I thought Bournemouth Blackburn Forest and Leicester we would accumulate a massive 2 points,massive over optimism on my part.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 21:58 - Apr 8 with 3149 viewsDesertBoot

Knew we would lose tonight and just waited for the final scores round up. Freefall

Wish I could be like David Watts

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? (n/t) on 21:59 - Apr 8 with 3129 viewsnewgolddream

[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 21:59]
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 3076 viewsWatford_Ranger

Playing Will Keane up front is like asking the work experience sixth former to pitch your business on Dragons' Den.
Login to get fewer ads

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:02 - Apr 8 with 3074 viewsstansleftfoot

The result was always in doubt until an hour before the game and Harry Redknapp offered his team selection.....he's really pushing his luck, Play-Offs with slapdash preparation, haphazard team selection, preferential treatment of non-performing players does not make for a winning side.
Would I be wrong in believing we've seen our last Win this season?
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:05 - Apr 8 with 3044 viewsbosh67

For me the worrying trend here with Harry is

1. His last year at Spurs. They do well, start strongly, then go off the boil and fall away.
2. Last season at QPR. After 14 games he joins and we end up falling away and going down without a wimper.
3. This season we start strongly and then go off the boil and fall away.

HR hasn't exactly lit up his CV since he didn't get the England job. Perhaps not getting that gig subconsciously killed off his real desire?

As Clive said, tonight's team picked via a tombola system. Horrible lack of coaching plan and players that are starting to lose faith in and not know what they are being asked to do.

Apart from that, it's all going very well.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 22:07]

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:06 - Apr 8 with 3033 viewsYorkRanger

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:02 - Apr 8 by stansleftfoot

The result was always in doubt until an hour before the game and Harry Redknapp offered his team selection.....he's really pushing his luck, Play-Offs with slapdash preparation, haphazard team selection, preferential treatment of non-performing players does not make for a winning side.
Would I be wrong in believing we've seen our last Win this season?

It genuinely is worrying. Whilst the focus may now be on the play offs and resting players juggling with team selection, to go into the play offs in poor form and with the obvious impact on confidence, will be a huge concern....
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:09 - Apr 8 with 2985 viewsPizanti

No... tbh wouldn't be surprised if we don't win another game this season ...just waiting for all the excuses and the "we're all in this together" b0ll0cks from the usual suspects Beard, Fernandes, Barton!
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:15 - Apr 8 with 2938 viewsHunterhoop

Surprised? No. Not at all.

I've been saying Redknapp has been making mistakes and simply failing to do his job for months. What evidence is there this was going to change.

Team selections as logical as if drawn from a hat.
No set system.
No pattern of play.
No discernible tactics.
No motivation.
No consideration given to who we're playing.
No acknowledgement of mistakes made.
Constant stream of provided.
All the leadership of a dead slug.

IF we go up it will be entirely in spite of the bloke not because of him. I think more than a few of the players realise this...
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:25 - Apr 8 with 2829 viewsJigsore

I almost wanted us to get thrashed in the hope Harry might walk away

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:28 - Apr 8 with 2798 viewsHunterhoop

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:25 - Apr 8 by Jigsore

I almost wanted us to get thrashed in the hope Harry might walk away

I honestly believe the sooner Harry leaves this club, the better: in the short, medium and long term.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:31 - Apr 8 with 2765 viewsbaz_qpr

8 of the 11 starting we're Redknapp signings.

Looking at the lineup we never looked like we had a hope.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:32 - Apr 8 with 2760 viewsstansleftfoot

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:15 - Apr 8 by Hunterhoop

Surprised? No. Not at all.

I've been saying Redknapp has been making mistakes and simply failing to do his job for months. What evidence is there this was going to change.

Team selections as logical as if drawn from a hat.
No set system.
No pattern of play.
No discernible tactics.
No motivation.
No consideration given to who we're playing.
No acknowledgement of mistakes made.
Constant stream of provided.
All the leadership of a dead slug.

IF we go up it will be entirely in spite of the bloke not because of him. I think more than a few of the players realise this...

"I think more than a few of the players realise this..."
Rumours of this, and perhaps with a cynical eye evidence of this on the pitch...if there's an impression i get of our manager and his staff is that they are lazy....i don't see that in the players, but i do see a lack of leadership other than Clint and Barton on the pitch....in my game it's often too late then!
I was more surprised by the Wigan result than this....it bodes badly for the campaign or short term....it might mean more to be humiliated in the play offs than to go thru'.....this team and it's manager do not deserve to get to the final.....Sad but true!
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:33 - Apr 8 with 2750 viewsessextaxiboy

That team contained only 3 or 4 that will start in the playoffs.

None of those picked up an injury .

We only need another win or two

We cant get auto why bust a gut and risk too much in games that are almost dead.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:34 - Apr 8 with 2735 viewstoboboly

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:33 - Apr 8 by essextaxiboy

We cant get auto why bust a gut and risk too much in games that are almost dead.

That's the spirit.

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:37 - Apr 8 with 2714 viewsNorthernr

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:33 - Apr 8 by essextaxiboy

Like I say, if QPR started sending you faeces in the post you'd write them a thank you letter.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:39 - Apr 8 with 2696 viewsactonman

if i where tony and i saw the starting line up, coupled with our complete sh!tieness of a team then i would be putting serious amounts of cash on a home win tonight in order to pay part of bobby zamoras wages for the next week !

my only surprise is that i didnt put more money down myself and done a double with a chelsea 2 - 0 win cos i fking knew both were going to happen !
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:40 - Apr 8 with 2687 viewsjonno

Very few of our players have busted a gut since the start of the season and you can be sure that won't change in the playoff games.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:40 - Apr 8 with 2687 viewsTacticalR

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:05 - Apr 8 by bosh67

For me the worrying trend here with Harry is

1. His last year at Spurs. They do well, start strongly, then go off the boil and fall away.
2. Last season at QPR. After 14 games he joins and we end up falling away and going down without a wimper.
3. This season we start strongly and then go off the boil and fall away.

HR hasn't exactly lit up his CV since he didn't get the England job. Perhaps not getting that gig subconsciously killed off his real desire?

As Clive said, tonight's team picked via a tombola system. Horrible lack of coaching plan and players that are starting to lose faith in and not know what they are being asked to do.

Apart from that, it's all going very well.
[Post edited 8 Apr 2014 22:07]

See this thread for John Crace's explanation of why Harry's Spurs team fell away in 2011/12:
http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/105288/the-premier

Air hostess clique

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:40 - Apr 8 with 2681 viewsessextaxiboy

Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:34 - Apr 8 by toboboly

That's the spirit.

I think you will see a *better" team on Saturday at home going for a win to edge us closer .

I certainly wouldnt put my play off team out against Leicester.

Apart from risking injury the other teams will be waiting to see who is is fit and how we might play .

We only need a few points , why risk Charlie Barton or Traore unless we have to.
Is anyone really surprised by the score tonight? on 22:43 - Apr 8 with 2662 viewsHunterhoop

In answer to that last question:

- because it's the professional thing to do
- because you're paid to do it - it's your job!
- for pride in the badge
- for personal pride
- for the fans that travelled up to Blackburn on a Tuesday eve
- so you can look friends, family and teammates in the eye knowing you have everything
- because it's important to get some form and confidence ahead of the play-offs which are financially crucial to this club
- because winning becomes a habit

Are there enough reasons for you there??

You would be an utterly disgraceful teammate to have if that's your attitude.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024