Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Odd 01:19 - May 12 with 3406 viewsTrom

i feel strangely calm about all this. Not what I felt against Oldham.

If it doesn't work out Fulham and Brentford will be class next season as away games. evening games would be even better.

On the other hand you always want to win. The only thing I ever worry about is the knock on impact on the debt levels if we don't. Take that out of it and it's all good.

Come on URRRRSSSSS
Odd on 01:56 - May 12 with 3389 viewsWeaverQPR

For me its win win. If we win we go up and the rest of it. If we don't its most likely bye to Redknapp and its another new dawn.

@WeavQPR

Odd on 08:34 - May 12 with 3312 viewsdoogi55

fulham ,brentford ,charlton,millwall,watford,orient if they get promoted.
so if we dont go home no big deal other that finacialy might hurt us.
Odd on 09:07 - May 12 with 3265 viewshoof_hearted

Odd on 08:34 - May 12 by doogi55

fulham ,brentford ,charlton,millwall,watford,orient if they get promoted.
so if we dont go home no big deal other that finacialy might hurt us.

That is quite a big deal, to be fair. Sad but true.
Odd on 09:23 - May 12 with 3250 viewssimmo

If we lose I will be absolutely gutted and inconsolable......... for a few days.

Then I will feel quite good about a rebuilding job in the Championship and be glad I am not in the Premiership.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Odd on 10:08 - May 12 with 3217 viewsdoogi55

i do want to go to wembly
Odd on 10:13 - May 12 with 3206 viewsBluce_Ree

I was CACKING it on Friday. Less so today.

Friday showed me that we're not good enough. I honestly thought it was a very weak performance against a very ordinary team. We played with zero confidence and I reckon it's a 50/50 chance if we go through. And when we do, Derby are going to destroy us.

If we'd created any decent chances in the Wigan game, I'd maybe feel different but they gave us nothing to cheer on Friday. Not that it stopped us. One of the best away crowds ever.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Odd on 10:17 - May 12 with 3193 viewsbosh67

If we go out and believe we can play the way we can we will win. I feel confident we can do it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Odd on 10:17 - May 12 with 3192 viewsthame_hoops

Odd on 10:13 - May 12 by Bluce_Ree

I was CACKING it on Friday. Less so today.

Friday showed me that we're not good enough. I honestly thought it was a very weak performance against a very ordinary team. We played with zero confidence and I reckon it's a 50/50 chance if we go through. And when we do, Derby are going to destroy us.

If we'd created any decent chances in the Wigan game, I'd maybe feel different but they gave us nothing to cheer on Friday. Not that it stopped us. One of the best away crowds ever.

i hear you.

after all the crap I went through in my personal life last year (taking ex to court to see kids) amongst other crap my ex did to me, i do not get nervous like i used to about sports.

Im looking forward to the game and want us to win but if we lose, so what, rebuild next year. Its just sport......

an odd view i know but that's just me, 10 years ago it would have been different i guess..
Login to get fewer ads

Odd on 10:18 - May 12 with 3187 viewschris1969

I have been pessimistic all season but feel we are getting back to our early season difficult to beat form, Winning games 1-0, ugly and often undeserved.
Odd on 10:31 - May 12 with 3157 viewskingsburyR

Friday was hard work.

Spent more time standing behind the goal chatting to mates then getting dragged into the excitement of the game.

Side note: Hoilett simply cannot shoot straight!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Odd on 11:03 - May 12 with 3100 views08olesen

Cheer up lads we might me going to Wembley!!!!! This may not happen for another 10 years!

Even though the performance on Friday wasnt that great, i actually thought there was a team i could be proud of there.

We looked like a strong unit that comunicated well and had a common goal. I then see Traore and Morrison get pissed off because they were subbed, and i think YES!!! finally some lads who care about playing for rangers (and yes i think they do). I think it was a hard two seasons for everyone before this, but all the players thanked the fans and appreciated it on Friday and thats what i want to see.

I want to be in the premier league and i honestly believe we will be better for that experience over the last 2 years. We are building the infrastructure slowly and surely and i hope we win tonight and thrash Derby at Wembley.

COME ON U Rss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Poll: Who will the other play off

Odd on 11:11 - May 12 with 3081 viewsHayesender

Its at times like this I wish I hadn't given up smoking.

Might have to have a sneaky one later to calm my nerves

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Odd on 11:14 - May 12 with 3071 viewssevenhoop

Odd on 10:17 - May 12 by thame_hoops

i hear you.

after all the crap I went through in my personal life last year (taking ex to court to see kids) amongst other crap my ex did to me, i do not get nervous like i used to about sports.

Im looking forward to the game and want us to win but if we lose, so what, rebuild next year. Its just sport......

an odd view i know but that's just me, 10 years ago it would have been different i guess..

absolutely right Thame. I go to virtually all games, home and away, yet you always have to keep in mind that there are so many more important things in life than football, principally your health and the health of all those close to you.

However, would love another day out at Wembley!
Odd on 11:19 - May 12 with 3052 viewsqueensparker

I know what you mean Trom. I didn't really enjoy the Prem at all (apart from the obvious Chelsea wins etc), and the thought of us going up there again and blowing a whole new stack of cash to hopefully come 16th is harder to get excited about than when we went up with Warnock.

I know we need it financially, but I can't get worked up about a balance sheet either.

And on a personal level, I booked a stupid bloody holiday around the final so I'm going to miss Wembley if we get there, which is p*ssing me off every time I think about it.

Still, I'm saying all this now sat at my desk at work doing feck all. I know I'm going to feel very different once that whistle goes tonight!!
Odd on 11:22 - May 12 with 3043 viewspaulparker

Im cacking it now, the clock aint moving either 11.15 jesus c'mon
I was as good as gold when I went up to Wigan and didn't feel nervous at all
mind you I seem to get more worked up watching Rangers on the Box than I do when I go, anyway I fancy a 1-0 win tonight with a few squeky bum moments
have booked tomorrow off work as either way its gonna be a messy night !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Odd on 11:25 - May 12 with 3036 viewsadhoc_qpr

I've got the same sense of 'meh' that i've had all season really about tonight really.

Win and a trip to Wembley would be cool (but ultimately i'd expect massive disappointment from the day).

Lose and it would probably be better for the club - get rid of Arry, cut our cloth accordingly etc although getting promoted next year will be a tough ask.

I don't buy the financial apocalypse from staying down, all debt owed to the owners and i can't see it being in their interests to liquidate the club to get a little bit of their money back but terrible public condemnation...
Odd on 13:34 - May 12 with 2925 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Odd on 11:22 - May 12 by paulparker

Im cacking it now, the clock aint moving either 11.15 jesus c'mon
I was as good as gold when I went up to Wigan and didn't feel nervous at all
mind you I seem to get more worked up watching Rangers on the Box than I do when I go, anyway I fancy a 1-0 win tonight with a few squeky bum moments
have booked tomorrow off work as either way its gonna be a messy night !!!

I always find it more nerve-wracking watching on the box than being at the match as well. Never really understood why.
Odd on 13:53 - May 12 with 2874 viewsYorkRanger

Just left Skipton. If all goes to plan Kings Cross at 4.59.

Nervous...
Odd on 13:59 - May 12 with 2855 viewstoboboly

I think I am calm. I do have a weird feeling in my stomach, could be a hernia or worms or could be a building frantic, nervous energy?

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024