Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? 22:00 - May 21 with 14285 viewsLoftusR

I will have the wife and three kids with me. I hope to get to the Torch at Wembley Park about 1.00pm and the a walk down Wembley Way about 2.15.

if we win Mrs Loftus R is heading off home with the sprogs and I'm heading for the Crown & Septre. If we lose then who knows!

What are the rest of you doing?
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:26 - May 21 with 8544 viewsLblock

That hour and 15 minutes might allow you to squeeze two drinks in allowing for queue times!

I'm praying the weather is kind to us so that beer gardens and streets etc can take he strain. If not the battles could be pretty chocker blocker.
Please God we win - the Bush area will be buzzing after!!

C'MON U R's!!!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:27 - May 21 with 8538 viewsSINGINGDETECTIVE

Aiming to get to the torch with my 2 sons around 11-30/12
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:33 - May 21 with 8515 viewsbenbu

Coach and horses ickenham from 11
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:50 - May 21 with 8463 viewsRangersw12

Meet in the Bush at 08.30 for breakfast then depends on the weather to what we do next
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 22:59 - May 21 with 8426 viewsqprnw10

I'll be in the torch from 11.30-12.If we win I'll be in either the pav, Adelaide or crown and sceptre... If we lose I'll be home!
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:20 - May 22 with 8226 viewsVish

you are cutting it fine there.

getting a pint of anything in the Torch at that time will take an age.

The walk down Wembley way will also be busy around 215pm, even more so depending on how old your kids are.
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:24 - May 22 with 8221 viewsNathanNI

Drinking away from the ground so we can get served!
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:35 - May 22 with 8197 viewsdoogi55

a few pints in kingsbury with all the north london rs Hennessy next to the station http://www.hennessys.co.uk/index.htm
Login to get fewer ads

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:48 - May 22 with 8166 viewsHayesender

Open top bus from hillingdon going to the torch

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:48 - May 22 with 8163 viewsdoogi55

the torch good luck with that hope it dont rain mate
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:16 - May 22 with 8096 viewsstonebridgers

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:48 - May 22 by doogi55

Down to my Mums and watch the march go past Stonebridge with my little ones then off to Willesden for a couple and on the Jubilee line to Wembley.
Be warned that the police are strict on drinking in public around the Wembley area.

Stonebridgers

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:17 - May 22 with 8094 viewsHayesender

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 08:48 - May 22 by doogi55

You'll notice us. We'll be the one's looking like drowned rats

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:42 - May 22 with 8040 viewsRickyDicky

Was going to the Torch too with my Daughter (sadly my Son can't make it !), but sounds like it's going to be busy, need to get there early. Say hello , we'll both be in Dennis the Menace T-shirts !!!

Poll: Where will we finish next Year. Starting early.

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:49 - May 22 with 8020 viewsdoogi55

so you be in the dennis the menace like 20.000 others lol
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:54 - May 22 with 8011 viewsRickyDicky

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 09:49 - May 22 by doogi55

so you be in the dennis the menace like 20.000 others lol

PMSL , fair point !!!!

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:10 - May 22 with 7971 viewsantoknee64

SPORTS BAR outside Marylebone station,no q`s and jump on train direct to Wembley stadium no pushing and shoving on tube and 3times quicker.Job done and more drinking time.
UUURRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:24 - May 22 with 7936 viewsDrewster

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:10 - May 22 by antoknee64

SPORTS BAR outside Marylebone station,no q`s and jump on train direct to Wembley stadium no pushing and shoving on tube and 3times quicker.Job done and more drinking time.
UUURRRRSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

I'm going to Marleybone as well, Allsop Arms or the Hobgoblin probably
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:24 - May 22 with 7935 viewspaulparker

meeting family 1st so will have a pint in the dolphin in Uxbridge, then onto Ickenham
maybe coach & horses or the weatherspoons , then on to sweeneys Ruislip
then Wembley or Kilburn
will worry about drinking after when we win !!!

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:31 - May 22 with 7920 viewsantoknee64

Join us at the Sports bar before getting the train

Woops sorry can a mod delete this post,thanx
[Post edited 22 May 2014 10:33]
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:33 - May 22 with 7913 viewsantoknee64

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:24 - May 22 by Drewster

I'm going to Marleybone as well, Allsop Arms or the Hobgoblin probably

Wheres the Allsop Arms ?
[Post edited 22 May 2014 10:34]
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:41 - May 22 with 7873 viewsrrrspricey

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:33 - May 22 by antoknee64

Wheres the Allsop Arms ?
[Post edited 22 May 2014 10:34]

Allsop arms is in Gloucester place Ant. Left out of Marylebone then right on Gloucester and boozer just on right. 4 of us fron sunny kent hoping to get there about 11.45
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:41 - May 22 with 7872 viewsrobith

Kilburn por moi
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:46 - May 22 with 7858 viewsdaveB

somehwere around Baker Street/Marleybone pre match. Depends on the result afterwards, the Bush if we win, anywhere quiet if we lose
Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:47 - May 22 with 7857 viewsRickyDicky

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:41 - May 22 by rrrspricey

Allsop arms is in Gloucester place Ant. Left out of Marylebone then right on Gloucester and boozer just on right. 4 of us fron sunny kent hoping to get there about 11.45

Where in Kent ?

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:50 - May 22 with 7843 viewsantoknee64

Where are you drinking pre and post game???? on 10:46 - May 22 by daveB

somehwere around Baker Street/Marleybone pre match. Depends on the result afterwards, the Bush if we win, anywhere quiet if we lose

Looks like the Allsop Arms is going to be our meeting place for Marylebone/Baker Street.

http://gkpubs.co.uk/pubs-in-london/allsop-arms-pub/
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024