Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Random irritations.. 09:32 - Jun 10 with 391190 viewsDiscodroid

state funded schools in birmingham calling children to islamic prayer over the playground speakers, eschewing music lessons music, segregation... and the bbc doing a 'what are british values 'phone in this morning. cunnys.

evening standard , who seem to be phasing out their female genital mutilation wall to wall coverage , for a 'say no to rape in war' campaign. to be published in depth every night,, along with pictures of skinny london supermodels falling out of night clubson cocaine and articles on womens shoes and hanbags which cost £15,000 each.

and articles on 'suuuper property dahrling' that cost £25 million for a studio flat in barnes .tedious double page spreads on walthamstow village , sandwiches that are made by freegans for £50...and avante garde homosexual dance troops from slovienia .this paper says nothing at all to the average londoner.

musicals , and the cast's of musicals, especially amateur ones in church halls,romford, last saturday night.
[Post edited 10 Jun 2014 12:29]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Random irritations.. on 12:32 - Oct 24 with 5400 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 12:25 - Oct 24 by R_from_afar

I have to pick you up on "number 12. the girl who go shot by the taliban and subsequently got given the nobel peace prize".

She got the award for promoting education for girls in the Swat Valley, something which led to her being regarded as a heretic and a target for retribution.

RFA

oh do turn over and do a few underwater farts you tiresome little man.

trawling through my postings to cherry pick the aspects you dont like to take umbrage..do you take everything so seriously other than your copy of "choad monthly'

shoot some gear up your nose, tap a vien , join a cult or get shagged you misesrable turd on a string, cause im a private member club baby..and youre fkn well barred.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 12:33]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Oct 24 with 5373 viewspaulparker

The New office Junior
keeps asking me if im watching EL Classico at the weekend,i said No I would be busy , he then even said the EL Classico in this country is Chelsea vs City
I just looked up at him and told him to fcuk off , and that I remember when both were Pony and in the old 2nd division I even told him about the cars parked behind the goal at Chelsea in the good old days and how we would usually thrash them
he just gives me a blank look and asks me if I have Fifa 15 as he played it with his mate non stop for 7 hours yesterday evening
I tell him im nearly 40 that Im not a kunt and that he needs to get out more, do some drugs and get laid
bloody kids

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 14:27 - Oct 24 with 5372 viewsBluce_Ree

Terry's Chocolate Oranges that have popping candy in them. The f**k are you doing you mad c*nts? That's the equivalent of shitting on the Mona Lisa and then eating it.

The Stone Roses. Lads, you're shit.

'Hey, have you watched the Inbetweeners Movie?' - No. I haven't. Why? Because you recommended it and the other year you were saying Benidorm is good you brainf*cked super w*nk.

The Associate Director of here walking past my desk just now while I'm typing swears. F**k off, fatty. It's a Friday and there is literally no way I'm doing any work.

Neck tattoos that say 'Jaden. 01/10/2009. Yeah show your kid how much you love them by making yourself unemployable you street trash f**k.

Philip Schofield. Terrifying f**king GHOUL!

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 14:42 - Oct 24 with 5356 viewsJuzzie

Random irritations.. on 23:09 - Oct 8 by johnhoop

This may not be popular with some people but here goes -CATS- I can't stand the bloody things. Especially the ones that leave lumps of crap on my lawn and in my plant pots.
I've never understood the logic of it-as a dog owner you are quite rightly supposed to collect and dispose of your pet's excrement so how come it's deemed acceptable for other people's cats to shit all over your garden ?

I have two cats and two litter boxes. They always use the litter boxes rather than the garden. Don't blame the animals, blame the owners!
Random irritations.. on 14:50 - Oct 24 with 5352 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 14:12 - Oct 24 by paulparker

The New office Junior
keeps asking me if im watching EL Classico at the weekend,i said No I would be busy , he then even said the EL Classico in this country is Chelsea vs City
I just looked up at him and told him to fcuk off , and that I remember when both were Pony and in the old 2nd division I even told him about the cars parked behind the goal at Chelsea in the good old days and how we would usually thrash them
he just gives me a blank look and asks me if I have Fifa 15 as he played it with his mate non stop for 7 hours yesterday evening
I tell him im nearly 40 that Im not a kunt and that he needs to get out more, do some drugs and get laid
bloody kids

i hate anyone under 30 parker.

young good looking bastards with their whole life in front of them. why sometimes id just like to gas them all!!!

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Random irritations.. on 15:04 - Oct 24 with 5343 viewspaulparker

Random irritations.. on 14:50 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

i hate anyone under 30 parker.

young good looking bastards with their whole life in front of them. why sometimes id just like to gas them all!!!

There all bloody clones the lot of them, they look like they have stepped off a set of a Bronski Beat Video
walking around with side partings, Skinny Jeans, Stupid Tatts, tight T shirts and converse trainers
hanging around the place smoking roll ups and telling everyone how great the Swedish House Mafia are
id rather be a fat balding has been if that's the future

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Random irritations.. on 15:21 - Oct 24 with 5333 viewsBluce_Ree

Young people are f*cks. A girl at my work has literally no idea who Ade Edmondson is.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Random irritations.. on 15:52 - Oct 24 with 5301 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 08:23 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

i understand the pain you must be in..i really do...i once had a crush on karen lake when i was 6 ...she didnt even know i existed......

shouldnt you be using peoples celebration birthday threads to swear rant and rage about right wing nut jobs as you did on clives 30th birthday thread.

a very poor show it has to be said.a very poor choice of platform.showed the form of an errant schoolboy jumping up and down for attention of the adults at the dinner table

it may surprise you but i dont terrorise an old age pensioner either ..your irony detector is in need of an mot..

contirbute something, ANYTHING PLEASE, other than snipe at my postings.

start a thread, some of mine get no responses some 20 some 100, rather than sit there with your flaccid hampton in your hand looking for things to get enraged about.

Your like a fkn cuckoo nesting in threads but building none.

its a needy l world out there and were all waiting for your contribution, please fill the expanse..fill the void . breathe, eat, sleep, walk, talk , shit do something man!!!..your public awaits.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 9:30]

Sorry I just don't see a teenage girl who has been shot for promoting something wholly for good, a subject for humour, if anything is a 'poor show', it's that. As for only responding to threads, I have started some and if you start one, do you not expect people with a contrary view to post comments ? Or do you think you are right about everything?
Login to get fewer ads

Random irritations.. on 16:10 - Oct 24 with 5312 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 15:52 - Oct 24 by easthertsr

Sorry I just don't see a teenage girl who has been shot for promoting something wholly for good, a subject for humour, if anything is a 'poor show', it's that. As for only responding to threads, I have started some and if you start one, do you not expect people with a contrary view to post comments ? Or do you think you are right about everything?

your worse than an old woman... missing the point again.. you are unable to post anything on this site without referring to me . so sad. so tragic..

loads of people disagree with me, take uber lefty bri mcarthy and 18 stoner.. for example , they do it with intelligence and wit. you , im afraid have neither.

start a thread today please, try not to ruin someones birthday thread..

you know that the queen has run out of silks for her jockeys to race in??.
yeah , she gets malala to leave her publicly funded house for her and her extended family to spin the silks straight from her tw&t...

news flash , you hatstand, i made it up,.

i dont torture pensioners, kill freegans or prostitutes either you choad.

its a random irritation thread, an offbeat take on things..not fu kin question time.

now fk off and have a wa nk.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 16:12]

Random irritations.. on 18:46 - Oct 24 with 5255 viewsR_from_afar

Random irritations.. on 12:32 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

oh do turn over and do a few underwater farts you tiresome little man.

trawling through my postings to cherry pick the aspects you dont like to take umbrage..do you take everything so seriously other than your copy of "choad monthly'

shoot some gear up your nose, tap a vien , join a cult or get shagged you misesrable turd on a string, cause im a private member club baby..and youre fkn well barred.
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 12:33]

I'll have you know that, at a solid five feet ten, I am most definitely of average stature, sir. The nerve!

Stick this in your cans, it will soothe any irritation. It always works for me. Proof positive that even Dewsbury was touched by the muse, well, once at least. Wonder if it will ever happen to my home town...

R from Afar
[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 18:50]

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Random irritations.. on 18:52 - Oct 24 with 5252 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 16:10 - Oct 24 by Discodroids

your worse than an old woman... missing the point again.. you are unable to post anything on this site without referring to me . so sad. so tragic..

loads of people disagree with me, take uber lefty bri mcarthy and 18 stoner.. for example , they do it with intelligence and wit. you , im afraid have neither.

start a thread today please, try not to ruin someones birthday thread..

you know that the queen has run out of silks for her jockeys to race in??.
yeah , she gets malala to leave her publicly funded house for her and her extended family to spin the silks straight from her tw&t...

news flash , you hatstand, i made it up,.

i dont torture pensioners, kill freegans or prostitutes either you choad.

its a random irritation thread, an offbeat take on things..not fu kin question time.

now fk off and have a wa nk.

[Post edited 24 Oct 2014 16:12]

Well there you have it, 'Deathdisco', not exactly Oscar Wilde in terms of retorts! I don't actually know what choad means or actually most of the drivel he posts. F@ck off and have a w@nk is not exactly Sir Bertrand Russell arguing his position against AJP Taylor is it?'An offbeat take on things' please do me a favour, get a grip on yourself!
Random irritations.. on 19:16 - Oct 24 with 5243 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 18:52 - Oct 24 by easthertsr

Well there you have it, 'Deathdisco', not exactly Oscar Wilde in terms of retorts! I don't actually know what choad means or actually most of the drivel he posts. F@ck off and have a w@nk is not exactly Sir Bertrand Russell arguing his position against AJP Taylor is it?'An offbeat take on things' please do me a favour, get a grip on yourself!

'Disco' has sent me a personal message which I have answered, but he has turned his account to ignore mode! Look, all I'm doing is disagreeing with some of his views, is that really that bad?He can post want he wants, but surely I can respond without being insulted?
Random irritations.. on 19:19 - Oct 24 with 5257 viewsFredManRave

Won't somebody think of the Random irritations thread.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Random irritations.. on 09:53 - Oct 25 with 5207 viewsPommyhoop

When your stupid f@cking Mrs and Daughter decide to hang poxy hanging garden pots off the edge of the undercover area roof.
Three times I've banged my f'cking head tonight.
C@nt.( Mrs not the Daughter.
Its okay me and the Mrs are well past the 'casual c@nting stage' as described by Micky Flanagan.

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 25 with 5205 viewsDiscodroids

UKIPS new single by mike read being withdrawn amid cries of racism.

it just sounds like any UB40 song after 1984 to me..really catchy, mon.

i thought the peter sellers /sophia loren collaberation 'goodnes gracious me' had more gravatas though

hehehehe..
[Post edited 25 Oct 2014 10:19]

Random irritations.. on 10:13 - Oct 25 with 5230 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

i thought the peter sellers /sophia loren collaberation 'goodnes gracious me' had more gravatas though

hehehehe..

Lol. You know what alot of my visitors are clamouring to buy over here?
Goliwogs!
Are they still banned back home?

Random irritations.. on 10:22 - Oct 25 with 5225 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:13 - Oct 25 by Pommyhoop

Lol. You know what alot of my visitors are clamouring to buy over here?
Goliwogs!
Are they still banned back home?

thankfully its not something you see any more i think you only see them in museum shops pommy...

i only put the ukip thing up to give those two hatstands something to have a wa nk over this morning.

hgggggnnnnn!!!!!

Random irritations.. on 10:30 - Oct 25 with 5222 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 10:22 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

thankfully its not something you see any more i think you only see them in museum shops pommy...

i only put the ukip thing up to give those two hatstands something to have a wa nk over this morning.

hgggggnnnnn!!!!!

You fool ..
I was being your Robin...
your Green Hornet.
Your Gunner Lofty..

Random irritations.. on 11:03 - Oct 25 with 5207 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 10:30 - Oct 25 by Pommyhoop

You fool ..
I was being your Robin...
your Green Hornet.
Your Gunner Lofty..

sorry pom, bit slow this morning.

"the power of nigel farage compels me to place them on ignore"

Random irritations.. on 14:47 - Oct 25 with 5182 viewseasthertsr

Random irritations.. on 09:57 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

hehehehe..

Good Afternoon Disco! As a letter in the paper says today........ The withdrawal of Mike Read's song is an act of political madness gone correct!
Random irritations.. on 15:11 - Oct 25 with 5176 viewsDiscodroids

on my way to work the other day as I approached a roundabout some fuc king bint sailed right through from my left...drinking a cup of tea/coffee. As I parped my horn she gave me a dismissive wave, honey! And the urge to kill her in front of her unrestrained kids in the back was almost overwhelming.

Thankfully I'm a man of tolerance.

she had an ed milliband sticker in the rear window..

Random irritations.. on 15:24 - Oct 25 with 5169 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 15:11 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

on my way to work the other day as I approached a roundabout some fuc king bint sailed right through from my left...drinking a cup of tea/coffee. As I parped my horn she gave me a dismissive wave, honey! And the urge to kill her in front of her unrestrained kids in the back was almost overwhelming.

Thankfully I'm a man of tolerance.

she had an ed milliband sticker in the rear window..

Is the private message thing not working or are you ignoring me you tory racist c'nt?
Seriously dude , you have no respect...

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Oct 25 with 5145 viewsDiscodroids

Random irritations.. on 15:24 - Oct 25 by Pommyhoop

Is the private message thing not working or are you ignoring me you tory racist c'nt?
Seriously dude , you have no respect...

sorry pom....you have to send it to discodroids not discodroid you fackin muppet!!!

xx

Random irritations.. on 00:24 - Oct 26 with 5104 viewsPommyhoop

Random irritations.. on 16:04 - Oct 25 by Discodroids

sorry pom....you have to send it to discodroids not discodroid you fackin muppet!!!

xx

lol
lo siento mi amigo

Random irritations.. on 12:49 - Oct 31 with 5038 viewsade_qpr

Farken vets
1st visit yes dog has bone cancer almost certain, won't give you any drugs no affect you will just be back in a week's time.
2nd visit next day did x ray on dog no cancer just infection give you drugs should be ok in a weeks time
3rd visit yes dog has cancer now WHAT THE FARK

No dog didn't mean any thing just a great companion to help a lady thro a prick of a divorce. So lets put her thro the ringer twice in a week. Now faces the decision to put dog down in a few days.
Very cut up about it all, hope you are right this time vet

If a turtle doesn't have a shell, is he homeless or naked?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024