Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Ross Mccormack 08:57 - Jul 8 with 11625 viewsrosseeles

11m fee agreed with Fulham

did i miss something? 11m??
Ross Mccormack on 09:01 - Jul 8 with 6606 viewsDiscodroid

bloody hell.!!!

im a big fan and he is a very, very good player, but 11 million. ridiculous.

if he gets 25 goals for them next year and gets them up, i suppose its worth it.

crazy.

a real arthur c clarke job that one
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 9:02]

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ross Mccormack on 09:03 - Jul 8 with 6589 viewstoboboly

Foolham obviosuly went to this guy for his negotiating skills;

Sexy Asian dwarves wanted.

Ross Mccormack on 09:05 - Jul 8 with 6578 viewsTonto

£11M seems excessive, considering we got Austin for £4M.

How does that fit with the Championship's FFP rules? Or are they following our methodology?

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

Ross Mccormack on 09:06 - Jul 8 with 6575 viewsKonk

I’m hoping about £4-5m of that is add-ons otherwise…well, if it’s coming out of Khan’s pocket, I don’t suppose it really matters, but I think I’d sooner have gone elsewhere for that sort of money. Still, I guess it shows commitment/intent/modern football is mental.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Ross Mccormack on 09:09 - Jul 8 with 6537 viewsDiscodroid

Ross Mccormack on 09:06 - Jul 8 by Konk

I’m hoping about £4-5m of that is add-ons otherwise…well, if it’s coming out of Khan’s pocket, I don’t suppose it really matters, but I think I’d sooner have gone elsewhere for that sort of money. Still, I guess it shows commitment/intent/modern football is mental.

think your've got a bloody good player there konk.

wouldnt be surprised if he got around the 30 mark this season in what is an obviously superior side to the leeds mob last season.

" I guess in four or five years, the new generation's music will be .. electronics, tapes. I can kind of envision .. maybe one person .. with a lot of machines, tapes, and electronics setups, singin or speaking .. and using machines " James Douglas Morrison | 1969

Ross Mccormack on 09:09 - Jul 8 with 6543 viewsrosseeles

dont get me wrong hes a decent championship striker, but if this was us buying him we'd hear the usual big spending qpr rubbish. 11m is way over the odds, if mitroglu stays they'll have a top two they paid 25mill for
Ross Mccormack on 09:12 - Jul 8 with 6525 viewsaston_hoop

Surely even Jordan Rhodes wouldn't be worth that. Are Fulham getting the money back they spent on that Greek bloke then?

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

Ross Mccormack on 09:12 - Jul 8 with 6519 viewsbosh67

11 million is insane. When you think we are struggling to get 11-12 for Remy.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Login to get fewer ads

Ross Mccormack on 09:14 - Jul 8 with 6513 viewsrosseeles

If Remy goes it'll be for 8 mill, puts some perspective on it
Ross Mccormack on 09:17 - Jul 8 with 6486 viewsNathanNI

Doesn't Remy's potential fee have more to do with the clause than his actual worth?
Ross Mccormack on 09:20 - Jul 8 with 6474 viewsrosseeles

apparently so. otherwise his worth would have have to be at least 15-20 mill
Ross Mccormack on 09:21 - Jul 8 with 6469 viewsNorthernr

Well I do hope, in the interests of fairness, we're going to be treated to a string of media reports throughout the entire season about how much Fulham have spent and how bloody unfair it is.
Ross Mccormack on 09:23 - Jul 8 with 6453 viewstoboboly

I am going to put money on Leeds getting relegated once he goes.

Ross Mccormack on 09:26 - Jul 8 with 6441 viewsRs_Holy

Foolham will walk that League next season... Scary stuff for the other teams in the Championship!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/the-teams/first-team
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 11:05]
Ross Mccormack on 09:30 - Jul 8 with 6408 viewskingsburyR

Well that's put a spanner in my close season bet.

Think Ill keep my powder dry for a week or two yet.

£11 Mill, that's an insane amount of money for the championship.

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Ross Mccormack on 09:34 - Jul 8 with 6383 viewsRangersw12

Ross Mccormack on 09:06 - Jul 8 by Konk

You wait till the Huddersfield chairman sees this he will be spitting feathers about how unfair it all is !
Ross Mccormack on 09:35 - Jul 8 with 6375 viewsdaveB

They've spent more on 1 player than we did on all our signings last season
Ross Mccormack on 09:37 - Jul 8 with 6362 viewsted_hendrix

If Fulham think he's worth 11 million quid (which he aint) why didn't they cough up 11 million quid back in January of this year?
They wouldn't/might not be in the league they are now.
We've bought stupidly in the past but these monetary figures are getting further and further out of hand.
You'll need to take out a bank loan just to buy a mildly warm burger at Rangers before long.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Ross Mccormack on 09:38 - Jul 8 with 6360 viewsMaggsinho

Ross Mccormack on 09:26 - Jul 8 by Rs_Holy

Foolham will walk that League next season... Scary stuff for the other teams in the Championship!

http://www.fulhamfc.com/the-teams/first-team
[Post edited 8 Jul 2014 11:05]

That's what every Premiership club thinks and generally it doesn't happen. They have a good squad by Championship standards but some will move on and some won't be suited to the league.

Add in the competition like Wigan, Norwich, Cardiff, Forest and Derby and it's far from a foregone conclusion.
Ross Mccormack on 09:38 - Jul 8 with 6354 viewsHollowayRanger

all their eggs one basket

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Ross Mccormack on 09:40 - Jul 8 with 6335 viewsDiscodroid

does remind me a bit of when west ham signed kevin nolan ( when he was pushing for england recognition)when they were relegated, costing a fortune in wages that other championship club could not hope to compete with.

he proved to be an inspirational figure and got them up that season.

still, i have to say i would be unhappy to pay that figure .

£4-£5million at the extremity of the scale

Ross Mccormack on 09:41 - Jul 8 with 6341 viewsrosseeles

lol deal now complete

how the hell to other teams complete deals so quick!
Ross Mccormack on 09:42 - Jul 8 with 6322 viewsDiscodroid

oh well , darren bent it is then.

Ross Mccormack on 09:44 - Jul 8 with 6323 viewstoboboly

Ross Mccormack on 09:41 - Jul 8 by rosseeles

lol deal now complete

When you are being offered £11m for McCormack you complete that deal as quick as possible before the other side realises they missed out the decimal point!

Ross Mccormack on 09:45 - Jul 8 with 6311 viewsJonDoeman

Ross Mccormack on 09:41 - Jul 8 by rosseeles

lol deal now complete

Cos they paid over the odds!

It Is What It Is !!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024