Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. 00:02 - Sep 7 with 17605 viewshoopstilidie

Interesting.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2746321/Jack-Ripper-unmasked-How-amateur

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 20:53 - Oct 20 with 3038 viewsTacticalR

Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/jack-the-ripper-id-hinges-on-a-decimal

Air hostess clique

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:04 - Nov 3 with 2905 viewsWestbourneR

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 20:53 - Oct 20 by TacticalR

Jack the Ripper: Scientist who claims to have identified notorious killer has 'made serious DNA error'
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/science/jack-the-ripper-id-hinges-on-a-decimal

I know, was very happy to see that to say the least!

My show will is on Channel 5 next Monday night, it's called The Missing Evidence: Jack the Ripper.

Please tune in a bump up the numbers if you can. Plus you get to find out who the Ripper really is...

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:22 - Nov 3 with 2880 viewsRangersw12

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:04 - Nov 3 by WestbourneR

My show will is on Channel 5 next Monday night, it's called The Missing Evidence: Jack the Ripper.

Please tune in a bump up the numbers if you can. Plus you get to find out who the Ripper really is...

Has your suspect been named before ?
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:37 - Nov 3 with 2844 viewsWestbourneR

Kinda... but only by a very select few Ripper geeks. He is a definitely a 'new suspect'. He's all over the evidence though once you start looking.

Poll: Should JFH get the sack?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:43 - Nov 3 with 2826 viewsClive_Anderson

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 14:29 - Sep 8 by TacticalR

So did you, as a friend of the English working class, support the miners when they were fighting Thatcher? Or the printers when they were fighting Murdoch?

Perhaps he doesn't share your asssumption that the unions fight was for the benefit of the working class rather than to further their own political aims. They didn't seem to do much to save working class jobs in the 70s under Red Robbo amongst others. Perhaps that was why they were happy to accept money from the Soviets.

Perhaps in hindsight a more sensible union attitude like they had in Germany would have yielded better results for the industries they represented. But that wouldn't have had a chance to usher in a far left government against the wishes of the voters would it?
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:06 - Nov 3 with 2807 viewshoopstilidie

I look forward to that.

Ringo Starr ate my hamper.
Poll: Yes or no?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:23 - Nov 3 with 2774 viewsMetallica_Hoop

Anyone see Nazi megastructures last night about the Me 262 factory? It was very well done and worth a watch.

Gonna watch the U-boat one at lunch tomorrow.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/nazi-megastructures

Beer and Beef has made us what we are - The Prince Regent

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:44 - Nov 3 with 2754 viewsTheBlob

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:23 - Nov 3 by Metallica_Hoop

Anyone see Nazi megastructures last night about the Me 262 factory? It was very well done and worth a watch.

Gonna watch the U-boat one at lunch tomorrow.

http://www.channel4.com/programmes/nazi-megastructures

I think there's a documentary sometime this week on the Nazi "Bell".
The Yanks took it to Area 51/Roswell.May have had a spinning torus of a red mercury type material.May have had the properties of anti-gravity but with the drawback of intense radiation.Perfect for cheap space travel if they can knock the bugs out.
Sort of Third Reich From The Sun.

Geddit??

Oh please yourselves...
[Post edited 3 Nov 2014 16:45]

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:48 - Nov 3 with 2748 viewsbosh67

UKIP will have a field day with this.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:55 - Nov 3 with 2732 viewsGloucs_R

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:48 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Just goes to show how right they are then. A hundred years later immigrants are still coming into this country and murdering innocent girls.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:58 - Nov 3 with 2728 viewsTheBlob

James Maybrick.End of.

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 17:08 - Nov 3 with 2712 viewspaulparker

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:48 - Nov 3 by bosh67

More UKIP bashing, how original
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 17:23 - Nov 3 with 2693 viewsJamie

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 16:58 - Nov 3 by TheBlob

James Maybrick.End of.

Or not. End of.
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 17:54 - Nov 3 with 2666 viewsSpiritofGregory

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 09:48 - Sep 7 by Discodroids

usual 'daily mail' bashing...shame the article wasnt by the 'guardian'.... really , we could have had shammi chakribati in a stove pipe hat and righteous kirpan laying out bankers intestines in a wagon wheel , with polly toynbee her diabolical chauffeur waiting in a G-Wiz for a eco friendly and slow getaway from the rozzers blowing on their whistles and waving their devil phallic truncheons .
[Post edited 7 Sep 2014 12:53]

Yes Disco had it been the Comedian, I mean the Guardian it have been viewed as quality investigative journalism.
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 18:12 - Nov 3 with 2654 viewsBklynRanger

If you happen to know when it's on the Smithsonian channel I'll definitely take a look at it.
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 18:32 - Nov 3 with 2632 viewsClive_Anderson

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 17:54 - Nov 3 by SpiritofGregory

Yes Disco had it been the Comedian, I mean the Guardian it have been viewed as quality investigative journalism.

Yep certain people prefer to judge purely on who writes something rather what is actually written.

Then they have the cheek to call other people bigoted.
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 19:23 - Nov 3 with 2604 viewsTheBlob

I didn't realise you could have " quality investigative journalism" and the Grauniad in the same sentence.

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 09:58 - Nov 4 with 2512 viewsalhoopy

I didn't realise that the Guardian was still produced let alone that the remaining deluded handful of readers had survived extinction
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 11:41 - Nov 4 with 2462 viewswhittocksRs

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 19:23 - Nov 3 by TheBlob

I didn't realise you could have " quality investigative journalism" and the Grauniad in the same sentence.

Mate, if it wasn't for the Telegraph going after expenses and the Guardian going after off-shore accounts and corporate tax fraud there would be no investigative journalism left. What would you prefer, the Fail and its Sidebar of Shame?
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 12:58 - Nov 4 with 2427 viewsTacticalR

I am not sure the debate about the Guardian is really a debate about the Guardian. After all, on the Russell Brand thread 18Stone posted that Guardian video of John Lydon and Polly Toynbee falling over themselves in an orgy of self-congratulation and in defence of the status quo.

It seems more about desperately trying to pretend that there are differences between pro-capitalist institutions by whipping up archaic left-right debates. If only we can get everyone worked up about those past debates then we can avoid analysing the present.

The desperate attempt to stupefy everyone is usually accompanied by pathetic bleeting about how the particular pro-capitalist institution that they are attached to is the victim of censorship/political correctness/cruel and unusual punishment/baby seal clubbing/dutch elm disease.

Air hostess clique

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 14:17 - Nov 4 with 2380 viewsClive_Anderson

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 12:58 - Nov 4 by TacticalR

I am not sure the debate about the Guardian is really a debate about the Guardian. After all, on the Russell Brand thread 18Stone posted that Guardian video of John Lydon and Polly Toynbee falling over themselves in an orgy of self-congratulation and in defence of the status quo.

It seems more about desperately trying to pretend that there are differences between pro-capitalist institutions by whipping up archaic left-right debates. If only we can get everyone worked up about those past debates then we can avoid analysing the present.

The desperate attempt to stupefy everyone is usually accompanied by pathetic bleeting about how the particular pro-capitalist institution that they are attached to is the victim of censorship/political correctness/cruel and unusual punishment/baby seal clubbing/dutch elm disease.

The reason people are now having a go at the Guardian is because of years of hearing "Where did you read that, The Daily Mail?" as a knee jerk reaction to any vaguely right leaning story. Suddenly it doesn't seem as much fun when it is left wing publications taking a beating.

The problems with the current system are framed in terms of left/right because those two groups of people completely disagree with what the problem actually is. You've assumed your diagnosis is correct and that anyone that cannot see it is too ignorant/gullible/stupid to see what the "truth" is.

When the government completely distorts a market to favour a select few I certainly wouldn't describe it as "a failure of capitalism". Of course if you only have a state shaped hammer then every problem starts to look like a nail.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2014 14:36]
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 14:34 - Nov 4 with 2363 viewsTheBlob

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 11:41 - Nov 4 by whittocksRs

Mate, if it wasn't for the Telegraph going after expenses and the Guardian going after off-shore accounts and corporate tax fraud there would be no investigative journalism left. What would you prefer, the Fail and its Sidebar of Shame?

Neither,I do the research online now.It's all there in one form or another and you can choose to sift through the material discarding bias and blatant politicking.I also have personal contacts in the media for certain subjects if I can be arsed.
Never believe anything you read in the papers.Not even the date sometimes.

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 18:04 - Nov 4 with 2311 viewsMatch82

To be honest I have a hard time trusting or believing anything I read these days - regardless of whether the article has left or right wing tendencies.

Unfortunately it's become very clear that true investigative journalism has taken a back seat for the newspapers to sensationalist and misleading headlines because hey - they sell more papers. The prioritization of profit over accuracy and representativeness is one of the great shames of the last 20 years.

While there are undoubtedly some great journalists still out there, it's a shame that they aren't given the platform and support to succeed.
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 18:58 - Nov 4 with 2293 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

For the mere fact it's a fellow Hoop doing the TV prog I will tune in! Looking forward to it and nice one getting it on the air,my congratulations! I hope you get decent viewing figures!
Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 19:53 - Nov 17 with 2147 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Jack The Ripper Unmasked. on 15:37 - Nov 3 by WestbourneR

Kinda... but only by a very select few Ripper geeks. He is a definitely a 'new suspect'. He's all over the evidence though once you start looking.

Oi oi it's about to start!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024