Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Real sniffing around Sterling? 10:44 - Sep 24 with 4068 viewsLewes_r

If this were true it would cost them alot of money but would we see any of it?? sorry if this has been covered before

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 10:49 - Sep 24 with 4044 viewsMedwayR

According to Paladini we have a 20% sell-on clause, however as this is Paladini it probably means we have to pay Liverpool 20%.

Poll: Who’s better?

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 11:20 - Sep 24 with 3983 viewssimmo

The boy is destined for the white of Real Madrid, but I think he's a few years away yet. Let's see how he gets on in the Champions League first.

As good as Bale was in the premiership, it was that hat-trick at the San Siro that really made people like Real take notice...

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 11:25 - Sep 24 with 3971 viewsKonk

It might be the hair, it might be the way he runs, but whenever I read about him, I picture him in a crop top, denim hot pants and roller blades. I can see him appearing as an extra in “Fame”. Does anyone else get that?

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 11:27 - Sep 24 with 3960 viewsPommyhoop

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 11:25 - Sep 24 by Konk

It might be the hair, it might be the way he runs, but whenever I read about him, I picture him in a crop top, denim hot pants and roller blades. I can see him appearing as an extra in “Fame”. Does anyone else get that?

Nope I see him in Kidulthood. Ja get me bruv!

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 11:41 - Sep 24 with 3921 viewsadhoc_qpr

Far too soon for him IMO.

But when the big glamour clubs come calling, players will rarely say no.

Also, Real don't need him at all but they are happy to stockpile attacking players and don't have to worry about cash etc.
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 12:05 - Sep 24 with 3856 viewsBrianMcCarthy

I think it's far too early for him too. Tactically, he's on a winner with Liverpool, who have a manager that's devised a system that suits him to a tee. There's a lot more for him to learn yet, and a lot more to discover about him. Still, very early in his career. The really big clubs would surely be looking for players who are nearly the finished product.

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 12:54 - Sep 24 with 3756 viewsTHEBUSH

Would be great if Real Madrid signed him, Liverpool stole him from us, what goes around, comes around
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 13:24 - Sep 24 with 3702 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Still having those dreams Konk!!
Login to get fewer ads

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 13:28 - Sep 24 with 3685 viewsDaBurgh

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:13 - Sep 24 with 3569 viewsKerryE

On the radio this morning someone reckoned he was on £40k a week.

He would be on about £40k a day with us.
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:35 - Sep 24 with 3533 viewssimmo

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:13 - Sep 24 by KerryE

On the radio this morning someone reckoned he was on £40k a week.

He would be on about £40k a day with us.

Good one.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:47 - Sep 24 with 3520 viewsKonk

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 13:24 - Sep 24 by CroydonCaptJack

Still having those dreams Konk!!

Honestly, not so much now he's had his barnet trimmed, but next time you see him jogging across the pitch, tell me you don't see him in a string vest crop top, calling Stevie Gerrard "girlfriend". It can't just be me.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:56 - Sep 24 with 3502 viewspaulparker

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:47 - Sep 24 by Konk

Honestly, not so much now he's had his barnet trimmed, but next time you see him jogging across the pitch, tell me you don't see him in a string vest crop top, calling Stevie Gerrard "girlfriend". It can't just be me.

i was thinking more Cameo , Konk

http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0000/622/MI0000622167.jpg?partner=all

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 00:41 - Sep 25 with 3314 viewsFredManRave

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 12:05 - Sep 24 by BrianMcCarthy

I think it's far too early for him too. Tactically, he's on a winner with Liverpool, who have a manager that's devised a system that suits him to a tee. There's a lot more for him to learn yet, and a lot more to discover about him. Still, very early in his career. The really big clubs would surely be looking for players who are nearly the finished product.

If only we went for players who are nearly the finished product instead of players who are nearly finished.

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 07:55 - Sep 25 with 3215 viewsCanadaRanger

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 00:41 - Sep 25 by FredManRave

If only we went for players who are nearly the finished product instead of players who are nearly finished.

Older players running on half empty? If they go running with the Professional Development Coach, you can still get 20 miles to the Gallen...
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 08:37 - Sep 25 with 3183 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 16:56 - Sep 24 by paulparker

i was thinking more Cameo , Konk

http://cps-static.rovicorp.com/3/JPG_400/MI0000/622/MI0000622167.jpg?partner=all

Word up!!
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 08:44 - Sep 25 with 3174 viewssmegma

i thought that as well when he first got into the Liverpool team but then read he had fathered two kids at the age of about 16 proving you can take the kid out of Brent but you cant take the Brent out of the kid. Moving to Liverpool was like home from home no doubt.
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 10:18 - Sep 25 with 3135 viewsQPR442

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 12:54 - Sep 24 by THEBUSH

Would be great if Real Madrid signed him, Liverpool stole him from us, what goes around, comes around

I hope he does leave the 'self pity city'.
The bloke is a little s###e. Did anyone hear that Steve Gallen interview where he said RS and his parents said they were happy at QPR and staying on the Friday night and he was off to Liverpool on the Monday? Gallen also said he was gutted after all the club did for the family. He then goes to Liverpool and starts asking for more money and making demands. Now he seems to be doing it again.
I also get fed up of listening to those dumb commentators who say 'he is a great product of the Liverpool youth system'. Forgetting about us who gave him the chance in the first place.
No hope he goes to Real and we get some money.
Real sniffing around Sterling? on 10:48 - Sep 25 with 3101 viewsLoft1979

Real sniffing around Sterling? on 08:44 - Sep 25 by smegma

i thought that as well when he first got into the Liverpool team but then read he had fathered two kids at the age of about 16 proving you can take the kid out of Brent but you cant take the Brent out of the kid. Moving to Liverpool was like home from home no doubt.

Would love to see a Brent product playing in La Liga...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024