Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Author or Manager? 20:33 - Oct 9 with 5359 viewshighlandbill

Rednapp is having his 3rd book serialised in the Daily Mail.Apart from this being the shittiest paper on the planet..how the hell does he find the time to do all this writing? OK its all "ghosted" but nevertheless it must have a huge time input from him (after all we know from his court case he can hardly read or write).Wouldn't it be better if he devoted all his time to doing the job he is famed for...football management? Feathering his nest with more book royalties is not my idea of a QPR boss putting his all into the club

At my age I should not be doing this!

Author or Manager? on 13:32 - Oct 10 with 1565 viewsDiscodroids

i guess it does konk.

lets avoid each other .

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Author or Manager? on 13:37 - Oct 10 with 1554 viewsKonk

Author or Manager? on 13:32 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

i guess it does konk.

lets avoid each other .

You seem to be taking this quite personally…are you Paul Dacre?!

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Author or Manager? on 13:52 - Oct 10 with 1523 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 13:37 - Oct 10 by Konk

You seem to be taking this quite personally…are you Paul Dacre?!

excellent work. are you the nations sweetheart stephen fry ??.

no, mr dacre is probably perusing the shit house by center point for fresh chicken.

alas,im stock taking for my record stall for greenwich market this sunday. its a terrible bind but it is a cross i willingly bear to educate the nations youth of quality techno , progressive house , mod, punk new wave etc..

i imagine the sore parts of the left are a bit sore from the political thrustings of dr martin luther farage and his 9" spear of destiny today..

an appointment with 6th form matron is on the cards to salve it with preperation 'h' on their starfish.

all i do is stick up for the mail with the constant mail bashing on here, and some on here are weeping like a toothless hag with a pipe catching millibands head as its lopped off by the guillotine.

can someone let 'banksy ' know his spray cans of fury and stencils are needed up in rotherham to bestow knowledge and insight to the great unwashed , before burning his paper suit and returning to his 2 bed split level flat above the guinea bissau fair trade bakers in hoxton square.

toot toot.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 13:58]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Author or Manager? on 14:02 - Oct 10 with 1502 viewsjohnhoop

Yeah, let's all slag off the Daily Mail. Meanwhile over in the Observer, sister paper to the Guardian, a few weeks ago at around the time of the first or second beheading, they thought it would be a good time to give that scumbag Anjem Choudary a double page spread to promulgate his political views. These included why it was ok to chop off the heads of Western hostages and why stoning women was a good thing. It was by far the most disgusting thing I've seen published in a British newspaper and as Islamo-Fascist as you could possibly get.
But let's not say anything about that,eh. Let's just keep slagging off the Daily Mail.
Author or Manager? on 14:19 - Oct 10 with 1476 viewsKonk

Author or Manager? on 13:52 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

excellent work. are you the nations sweetheart stephen fry ??.

no, mr dacre is probably perusing the shit house by center point for fresh chicken.

alas,im stock taking for my record stall for greenwich market this sunday. its a terrible bind but it is a cross i willingly bear to educate the nations youth of quality techno , progressive house , mod, punk new wave etc..

i imagine the sore parts of the left are a bit sore from the political thrustings of dr martin luther farage and his 9" spear of destiny today..

an appointment with 6th form matron is on the cards to salve it with preperation 'h' on their starfish.

all i do is stick up for the mail with the constant mail bashing on here, and some on here are weeping like a toothless hag with a pipe catching millibands head as its lopped off by the guillotine.

can someone let 'banksy ' know his spray cans of fury and stencils are needed up in rotherham to bestow knowledge and insight to the great unwashed , before burning his paper suit and returning to his 2 bed split level flat above the guinea bissau fair trade bakers in hoxton square.

toot toot.
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 13:58]

Without revealing my true identify, I can confirm that no, I’m not Stephen Fry.

The Guardian quite often does my head in with its pussy-footing around uncomfortable inconveniences (Rotherham being a good example) and it’s pathetic coverage of English football outside the PL, but I like the general spirit of the paper and the cultural content, so it’s the paper I buy. For a bit of balance and to discover what’s troubling my social betters, I have a look at the Telegraph online — always amusing to see how those two report the same stories.

We had the Daily Mail at home until I was about fourteen and I just find it a pretty nasty, miserable read, but it sells a shed load of copies, so there’s obviously an appetite for it.

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

Author or Manager? on 14:45 - Oct 10 with 1439 viewsDiscodroids

your worse than my mrs , getting in the last word!!.

tell you what , when you post i'll listen to every fourth word so , if im questioned i can repeat it back so you'll know im listening like i do with er indoors.

or repeat the last word of every sentance then say 'yes'

thus..

konk...."felix magath is a bit of a poo pooh head".

discodroid/ mike kampf .."head, yes"

konk..."the guardian sets you free"

discodroid/mike kampf.." free, yes"

and so on and so forth.

must push on stock taking calls.. now where would peter hitchens file 'major norths 'annihilate' double 12" promo pack ??
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 14:46]

(No subject) (n/t) on 14:56 - Oct 10 with 1427 viewspaulparker

Author or Manager? on 09:08 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

just for balance, the guardian, the shittest paper in the cosmos.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Author or Manager? on 15:06 - Oct 10 with 1407 viewsdaveB

Author or Manager? on 14:02 - Oct 10 by johnhoop

Yeah, let's all slag off the Daily Mail. Meanwhile over in the Observer, sister paper to the Guardian, a few weeks ago at around the time of the first or second beheading, they thought it would be a good time to give that scumbag Anjem Choudary a double page spread to promulgate his political views. These included why it was ok to chop off the heads of Western hostages and why stoning women was a good thing. It was by far the most disgusting thing I've seen published in a British newspaper and as Islamo-Fascist as you could possibly get.
But let's not say anything about that,eh. Let's just keep slagging off the Daily Mail.

All newspapers are crap really
Login to get fewer ads

Author or Manager? on 15:09 - Oct 10 with 1396 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 15:06 - Oct 10 by daveB

All newspapers are crap really

fair point mr b.

Author or Manager? on 15:10 - Oct 10 with 1395 viewsTacticalR

It's interesting that some people can only defend the thing they admire by trying to discredit everything else. A tacit admission that what they admire is not very admirable.

Air hostess clique

Author or Manager? on 15:18 - Oct 10 with 1387 viewsjohncharles

Meanwhile, back to the thread. I believe Harry to be one of the great undiscovered geniuses of the written word.
Time you stopped this football manager malarkey Harry.

Strong and stable my arse.

Author or Manager? on 15:19 - Oct 10 with 1381 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 15:10 - Oct 10 by TacticalR

It's interesting that some people can only defend the thing they admire by trying to discredit everything else. A tacit admission that what they admire is not very admirable.

"else, yes"..

"admirable, yes"..

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:28 - Oct 10 with 1374 viewspaulparker

Author or Manager? on 09:08 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

just for balance, the guardian, the shittest paper in the cosmos.

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Author or Manager? on 16:14 - Oct 10 with 1352 viewsPommyhoop

Lets lighten the mood with some vintage Banksy...

To me it screams 'Robins Nest Undercover' or 'Ninja About the House.'
But I'm a child of the 70's.What do I Know
[Post edited 10 Oct 2014 17:45]

http://cdn.meme.am/instances/250x250/55039027.jpg
Poll: How much should we sell Eze for. What will we get.

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:57 - Oct 11 with 1296 viewsFredManRave

(No subject) (n/t) on 15:28 - Oct 10 by paulparker

Can somebody pop round to check on PaulParker, unless of course, he intentionally replied to Disco "Max Mosley" Droids post 6 times without actually saying anything. Wait a minute, PP with nothing to say, no, somebody get round his place quick....

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Author or Manager? on 02:03 - Oct 11 with 1136 viewsWesty75

Author or Manager? on 13:32 - Oct 10 by Discodroids

i guess it does konk.

lets avoid each other .

Konk's right, it is a weird paper. At least you know where you are with papers like the Sun. The mail is just a bit sinister.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 2:07]
Author or Manager? on 07:38 - Oct 11 with 1101 viewsDiscodroids

Author or Manager? on 02:03 - Oct 11 by Westy75

Konk's right, it is a weird paper. At least you know where you are with papers like the Sun. The mail is just a bit sinister.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 2:07]

"paper, yes"
"sun, yes"
"sinister, yes"

of course im listening darling!

(No subject) (n/t) on 07:46 - Oct 11 with 1097 viewsDiscodroids

(No subject) (n/t) on 01:57 - Oct 11 by FredManRave

Can somebody pop round to check on PaulParker, unless of course, he intentionally replied to Disco "Max Mosley" Droids post 6 times without actually saying anything. Wait a minute, PP with nothing to say, no, somebody get round his place quick....

'max mosley;..to be fair fred, i have been known to be subjugated under the firm hand of a latvian dominatrix on the captains wheel during my days as a bon viveur in the square mile ..but max's whip and wooden butter panels formulae of angry welts across ones arse leaves one with a great deal of explaining to do with ones nrs.

and for that reason...one is out.
[Post edited 11 Oct 2014 10:30]

Author or Manager? on 11:37 - Oct 11 with 1048 viewsTW_R

Author or Manager? on 10:34 - Oct 10 by daveB

plenty to moan at him about but moans for writing a book in his own time months ago should be way down the list, his input would have been telling a few stories to the author over a few weeks several months ago.

Don't be silly Dave. Didn't you know anyone that works at QPR should be working 24/7 on QPR-related business.

I've got absolutely no doubt that all the fans that moan about what our manager/players do in their spare time work 24/7, so have no time to do anything like watch football, go to the pub or generally do anything but work.
Author or Manager? on 11:52 - Oct 11 with 1038 viewsJigsore

Author or Manager? on 10:35 - Oct 10 by daveB

The Mail does the same but calls it fashion whilst taking pictures of 16 year olds in bikinis calling it a coming of age

next to an article calling out for paedophiles to be hung no less

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Author or Manager? on 11:58 - Oct 11 with 1037 viewsdavman

Author or Manager? on 10:34 - Oct 10 by daveB

plenty to moan at him about but moans for writing a book in his own time months ago should be way down the list, his input would have been telling a few stories to the author over a few weeks several months ago.

However, he and his 'captain' ARE hawking their books round the country instead of working on improving their collective contribution to our cause. What with them and the Barton / Fernandes tweet-fests, is anyone actually concentrating on the job in hand?

Shut up and just get it sorted boys, please...

Can we go out yet?
Poll: What would you take for Willock if a bid comes this month?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024