Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Burnley weather! 12:12 - Jan 9 with 3786 viewsconnell10

It's gonna be a tad rough on Saturday!! Could play into our hands with the long ball into the mixer for big bob!!😉

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Burnley weather! on 12:56 - Jan 9 with 2937 viewsRangersw12

I'm sure our players can't wait !!!
Burnley weather! on 13:02 - Jan 9 with 2909 viewsTacticalR

Are we the new Stoke City then?

Air hostess clique

Burnley weather! on 13:23 - Jan 9 with 2850 viewskropotkin41

Burnley weather! on 13:02 - Jan 9 by TacticalR

No. Stoke have a system and are now playing nice football. We have no system and play every game as if our players only just met (in the pub) before the game.

And let's be honest, anything that brings the element of chance into the game, up to and including a hurricane, should be very welcome to us.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Burnley weather! on 13:26 - Jan 9 with 2844 viewsCroydonCaptJack

Burnley weather! on 13:23 - Jan 9 by kropotkin41

No. Stoke have a system and are now playing nice football. We have no system and play every game as if our players only just met (in the pub) before the game.

And let's be honest, anything that brings the element of chance into the game, up to and including a hurricane, should be very welcome to us.

Still have a dirty/thug element to their game though don't you agree?
Burnley weather! on 13:28 - Jan 9 with 2832 viewsSuffolkHoop

This game is tailor made for QPR to lose meekly 2-0.
Burnley weather! on 13:32 - Jan 9 with 2823 viewskropotkin41

Burnley weather! on 13:26 - Jan 9 by CroydonCaptJack

Still have a dirty/thug element to their game though don't you agree?

Well, they're a few places worse than us in the disciplinary league and I wouldn't take their manager for all the tea in China............... but I think they've no real chance of getting relegated this season so I'm not about to start taking the p*ss out of them.

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Burnley weather! on 13:40 - Jan 9 with 2804 viewsandygg

''I dont know, it was a windy day, maybe their players are more used to it.
It was very ard. What can you do? They're a ard team to beat. Sean Dyche triffic lad, loves his mum.
Burnley weather! on 13:53 - Jan 9 with 2767 viewsTacticalR

Let's play Taarbyball.

Air hostess clique

Login to get fewer ads

Burnley weather! on 13:54 - Jan 9 with 2765 viewsTacticalR

Burnley weather! on 13:23 - Jan 9 by kropotkin41

OK, we're the old Stoke City.

Air hostess clique

Burnley weather! on 13:54 - Jan 9 with 2762 viewsconnell10

But bobby, the mixer, long balls, isn't it??

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

Burnley weather! on 14:11 - Jan 9 with 2696 viewsTacticalR

Defend for dear life and knock it up to Bobby. What's wrong with that?

Air hostess clique

Burnley weather! on 14:12 - Jan 9 with 2694 viewsToast_R

Burnley weather! on 13:28 - Jan 9 by SuffolkHoop

This game is tailor made for QPR to lose meekly 2-0.

...and the rest...
Burnley weather! on 19:21 - Jan 9 with 2528 viewsHayesender

Safe journey all who are travelling tomorrow. Just seen the weather forecast, and it looks bloody awful

Poll: Shamima Beghum

Burnley weather! on 19:24 - Jan 9 with 2527 viewsNorthernr

QPR have a long and glorious history of travelling to northern away matches in driving sleet and howling gales and running the sword through the home team, marching back down south in shirt sleeves with three points in the bag.

"Turned up in gloves and played like tarts" as one Doncaster Rovers fan said after one of our defeats up at fortress Keepmoat.
Burnley weather! on 19:33 - Jan 9 with 2504 viewsFredManRave

Burnley weather! on 19:24 - Jan 9 by Northernr

QPR have a long and glorious history of travelling to northern away matches in driving sleet and howling gales and running the sword through the home team, marching back down south in shirt sleeves with three points in the bag.

"Turned up in gloves and played like tarts" as one Doncaster Rovers fan said after one of our defeats up at fortress Keepmoat.

Well let's just hope that Redknapp can make sure that nobody turns up wearing gloves...

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

Burnley weather! on 19:34 - Jan 9 with 2504 viewsJamie

Don't give Arry anymore excuses ffs..
Burnley weather! on 20:02 - Jan 9 with 2446 viewsWilloW4

Burnley weather! on 13:02 - Jan 9 by TacticalR

No mate...we're the OLD Stoke city.
Burnley weather! on 20:05 - Jan 9 with 2438 viewsWilloW4

Burnley weather! on 19:33 - Jan 9 by FredManRave

Well let's just hope that Redknapp can make sure that nobody turns up wearing gloves...

Don't hold your breath underwater Fred... I'm going for five glove wearing southern softies at least.
Burnley weather! on 20:13 - Jan 9 with 2421 viewsWatford_Ranger

We'll turn up, roll over and die. They know it, we know it.
Burnley weather! on 20:26 - Jan 9 with 2391 viewsDWQPR

Beat Blackpool away in a howling gale and driving rain last season, still played like a bunch on namby pamby ŵankers though for a good 60 minutes.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Burnley weather! on 20:26 - Jan 9 with 2393 viewsYorkRanger

Amber weather warning currently in Burnley for torrential rain. Apparently lots of standing water on main roads etc. very windy indeed on the Yorkshire side of the Pennines. Should be an interesting journey tomorrow
Burnley weather! on 20:32 - Jan 9 with 2374 viewsWilloW4

Burnley weather! on 20:26 - Jan 9 by YorkRanger

Amber weather warning currently in Burnley for torrential rain. Apparently lots of standing water on main roads etc. very windy indeed on the Yorkshire side of the Pennines. Should be an interesting journey tomorrow

So that's some Rangers playing in a nice mackintosh and Laura Ashley wellies then.
Burnley weather! on 20:36 - Jan 9 with 2368 viewsDWQPR

Burnley weather! on 20:26 - Jan 9 by YorkRanger

We should be OK then given that 'Arry stated that the training pitches were under water on Thursday! For once he has got the preparation spot on! What a manager!

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Burnley weather! on 22:49 - Jan 9 with 2290 viewsPlumsteadQPR

Burnley weather! on 19:24 - Jan 9 by Northernr

Although I seem to vaguely recall one glorious Sunday lunchtime spent cavorting on a wind, rain, sleet and snow lashed uncovered terrace at Chesterfield's old ground c.2003? Think we won 4-2... I had travelled up straight from Saturday night having not been to bed. Great times.
Burnley weather! on 22:51 - Jan 9 with 2281 viewsNorthernr

Yeh that was right at the start of Furlong's transformation. I was in the seats pitying you lot on the terrace. Pacquette, Shittu, Thomson, furlong goals?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024