Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Barton & Henry 13:19 - Apr 5 with 3188 viewsCamberleyR

Both on a bit of a knife edge for a two game suspension. Barton on 9 yellows, Henry on eight.

Cut off date is next Sunday for accumulating 10 yellows.

No doubt Sherwood will be telling his players to wind him up to get a reaction to get him booked. Assuming we got a win on Tuesday and JB didn't get booked, would you rest him against the scum?

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

Barton & Henry on 15:46 - Apr 5 with 3019 viewsterryb

No.

At this point of the season, every match is just as important. We are just as likely to beat C*****a as we are West Ham, and win at City as against Leicester.

If they are suspended we will just have to cope.
Barton & Henry on 16:02 - Apr 5 with 2967 viewsbosh67

They just have to play their normal game and hope they don't get booked. It is what it is.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Barton & Henry on 16:17 - Apr 5 with 2933 viewsNW10Hoop

Barton & Henry on 16:02 - Apr 5 by bosh67

They just have to play their normal game and hope they don't get booked. It is what it is.

Cut to 10pm Tuesday and the endless posts about Barton being a div for picking up a silly yellow. Players like him will always play on the edge.

For the record I'm of the opinion that he shoulders blame for getting sent off at Hull and not the matches he didn't play in.
Barton & Henry on 16:27 - Apr 5 with 2903 viewsWatford_Ranger

What was he booked for yesterday? Seemed like a very typical case of him being booked for next to nothing for being Joey Barton.

Henry's yellow was really unnecessary. Doughty rather than Kranky please in the middle should they both be banned.
Barton & Henry on 17:31 - Apr 5 with 2772 viewsfrancisbowles

You just can't see Barton getting through two games without a booking. If he gets through Tuesday, I believe he should be rested for one rather than lose him for two. He seems to get booked for multiple fouls, even though, often the final one doesn't look a foul.

Henry should be left out on Tuesday, if possible, and therefore should be safe whatever happens next Sunday.
Barton & Henry on 18:56 - Apr 5 with 2699 viewsderbyhoop

I thought Barton got booked for throwing the ball away. After being penalised for a foul that wasn't.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

Barton & Henry on 20:00 - Apr 5 with 2638 viewsHollowayRanger

barton was booked for being barton

henry was booked in the 94 min on the halfway line for a needless hack while 4-1 up
and is an IDIOT! for doing that

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Barton & Henry on 23:28 - Apr 5 with 2451 viewsDylanP

Barton & Henry on 16:02 - Apr 5 by bosh67

Joey's normal game includes getting booked!

Poll: Who is the Best QPR Chairman in the last 25 Years?

Login to get fewer ads

Barton & Henry on 23:32 - Apr 5 with 2441 viewsBklynRanger

Barton & Henry on 16:27 - Apr 5 by Watford_Ranger

What was he booked for yesterday? Seemed like a very typical case of him being booked for next to nothing for being Joey Barton.

Henry's yellow was really unnecessary. Doughty rather than Kranky please in the middle should they both be banned.

I think it was for a fourth foul, but the foul that triggered the booking didn't actually happen from what I could see.
Barton & Henry on 23:35 - Apr 5 with 2437 viewseastside_r

We need JB in the team if we are going to get anything against the filth, but a win at Villa is more important. Sadly.
Barton & Henry on 01:29 - Apr 6 with 2400 viewslave16

Barton & Henry on 23:35 - Apr 5 by eastside_r

We need JB in the team if we are going to get anything against the filth, but a win at Villa is more important. Sadly.

ok on the barton and henry thing I think barton is the better player... Henry would run through a wall and tackle a tank (although he may on occasion mistime the tackle) for you but his passing normally is not as good as bartons....

I think when barton plays with sandro he gets more space/time/confidence and his passing is better hence he has more control of the game

I think when barton plays with henry his passing is rushed and hence less accurate and he cannot dictate the game as he would like to, given the opposition seem to stick closer to joey and wait on henry to make a mistake or cross the halfway line before closing him down

I think when henry plays with sando they do not complement each other as well as barton and sandro.

So here's hoping we beat the headmaster on tuesday night... and joey does not get booked and sandro does not do any knee sliding goal celebrations in training this week...

Poll: Are we gonna make the play offs?

Barton & Henry on 17:59 - Apr 6 with 2195 viewsMatch82

Barton & Henry on 23:32 - Apr 5 by BklynRanger

I think it was for a fourth foul, but the foul that triggered the booking didn't actually happen from what I could see.

Yep, multiple violations. You could see the ref holding up 4 (or 5) fingers when he was talking to Joey and booking him.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024