Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Tonight's officials 00:57 - Apr 8 with 3667 viewsMancR

Omg. For those not there, there are no possible words that could accurately convey how poor they were. The Lino in front of us........... As I said no words!
Tonight's officials on 01:44 - Apr 8 with 3612 viewsSeth_Gecko

Surely can't have been as bad as Saturday?

Everybody be cool, you be cool...

Tonight's officials on 02:00 - Apr 8 with 3587 viewsBklynRanger

He must've been the one who gave Charlie and BZ nothing and somehow managed not to see Phillips getting his shirt tugged three times after Villa's third - I went a bit bananas at that point.
Tonight's officials on 05:21 - Apr 8 with 3477 viewsRType

Hmm, didn't think they were too bad actually. Could have easily given a pen to them and also Austin was pretty lucky to stay on the pitch.
Tonight's officials on 06:21 - Apr 8 with 3424 viewsgingerranger

Tonight's officials on 05:21 - Apr 8 by RType

Hmm, didn't think they were too bad actually. Could have easily given a pen to them and also Austin was pretty lucky to stay on the pitch.

So they got things wrong, but seeing as they were in our favour that means they weren't too bad?
Tonight's officials on 07:17 - Apr 8 with 3309 viewsWatford_Ranger

Tonight's officials on 05:21 - Apr 8 by RType

If Austin had been given a red for that I think I'd have had an aneurysm. Wasn't even a foul.
Tonight's officials on 07:21 - Apr 8 with 3294 viewsLblock

There was also yet ANOTHER handball in the box we didn't get --- admit it would've been harsh but as they say "you've seen them given"

The worst one was the nothing foul Pawson gave in the 90th minute when Phillips won the ball as was abouts to break at pace with no defenders in front of him.... free-kick to Villa?!?!?!

The standard of referee'ing has conversely moved alongside the fitness levels and "snideyness" of players and technology. It'll turn people off the game if things continue to get worse.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tonight's officials on 08:15 - Apr 8 with 3182 viewsRType

Tonight's officials on 07:17 - Apr 8 by Watford_Ranger

If Austin had been given a red for that I think I'd have had an aneurysm. Wasn't even a foul.

Seen 'em given. Also should probably have got a booking for his daft handball 1st half
Tonight's officials on 14:11 - Apr 8 with 2934 viewsPinnerPaul

Not seen live but Austin's could easily have been a red and 1st goals for both sides offside for me.
Login to get fewer ads

Tonight's officials on 15:28 - Apr 8 with 2816 viewsLblock

Never in a million years was our 1st goal offside

Phillips clearly runs from deep to meet the cross.

Joey Pirlo was offside when ball came over but it werent him who scored so in the crazy modern world goal stands.

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Tonight's officials on 15:32 - Apr 8 with 2797 viewswombat

Tonight's officials on 14:11 - Apr 8 by PinnerPaul

Not seen live but Austin's could easily have been a red and 1st goals for both sides offside for me.

benteke looked a yard off to me for the first goal , linesman wouldnt have been able to see it as he was 5 yards behind play once again

Poll: which is your favouite foot

Tonight's officials on 16:08 - Apr 8 with 2734 viewsMancR

Tonight's officials on 15:32 - Apr 8 by wombat

benteke looked a yard off to me for the first goal , linesman wouldnt have been able to see it as he was 5 yards behind play once again

He was so far behind the play it was ridiculous and the blatant pull on Philips shirt in the second half that he didn't flag. Unbelievable, it was right in front of him.
Tonight's officials on 17:58 - Apr 8 with 2616 viewsMatch82

I actually thought that most of the big decisions were correct (perhaps by sheer luck), but an unbelievable number of the smaller, simpler calls that were fcked up beyond belief.
Tonight's officials on 11:26 - Apr 9 with 2468 viewsPinnerPaul

Tonight's officials on 15:28 - Apr 8 by Lblock

Never in a million years was our 1st goal offside

Phillips clearly runs from deep to meet the cross.

Joey Pirlo was offside when ball came over but it werent him who scored so in the crazy modern world goal stands.

"Challenging an opponent for the ball" is one of definitions of interfering with play.

It was a marginal call but I still think he could easily have been called offside for his attempt at the header.
Tonight's officials on 11:55 - Apr 9 with 2444 viewsAntti_Heinola

Neither was offside, sorry.
Austin's was dangerous - it actually doesn't matter if you get the ball anymore, if it's a reckless challenge and you stamp down on the ball like that, you risk a red. A yellow was probably about right, mind.

Bare bones.

Tonight's officials on 12:05 - Apr 9 with 2432 viewsDiscodroids

not that it matters a fk , but i thought our 4th goal vs west brom was fortunate to be given by the ref, charlie was doing his best impression of jonathon E and moonpie on the west brom defender which allowed barton to nip through the gate and score.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Tonight's officials on 12:08 - Apr 9 with 2425 viewsPinnerPaul

Tonight's officials on 11:55 - Apr 9 by Antti_Heinola

Neither was offside, sorry.
Austin's was dangerous - it actually doesn't matter if you get the ball anymore, if it's a reckless challenge and you stamp down on the ball like that, you risk a red. A yellow was probably about right, mind.

Reckless = yellow

Excessive force and/or endangering safety of an opponent = red

95% of media pundits and managers! misquote the law saying "reckless" = red
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024