Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fcuk off now Ramsey 15:17 - May 10 with 18294 viewskingshill

I'm sorry but bringing on Wright Phillips is the final straw for me.

If he gets the job it proves that Ferdinand is no better than that vvanker Redknapp and is just giving his mates jobs.

The whole club apart from us lot is rotten to the core
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 16:14 - May 10 with 3136 viewsHollowayRanger

he's already excuses for the players

why cant he be straight and tell it how it is

players over paid
couldn't care less
feighning injuries
cant be arsed to train
don't listen
don't carry out instructions
he himself not up to the job

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 16:20 - May 10 with 3123 viewscorse

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 15:36 - May 10 by SpiritofGregory

Why does Fernandes hire people with no experience? Come to think of it Fernandes has bugger all experience. A chairman, Director of Football and Manager with no previous experience no wonder we are going down AGAIN.

because he is a twitterin idiot who doesnt know anything about footy or how to run a football club. he can take ramsey with him and just feck off. dream manager my ass.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:08 - May 10 with 2977 viewsnightwish

Ramsey should go and Ferdinand with him.What does a Director Of Football do anyway to earn his wages?If Ramsey is manager next season I will be watching a lot of non league football next season because I cant bring myself to spend loads of money watching this rubbish.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:16 - May 10 with 2946 viewsGloucs_R

Good to see do many regular posters on this thread.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:32 - May 10 with 2863 viewspaulparker

Please excuse my drunken rambling , ive had about 8 pints today
now IMHO Ramsey showed himself to be weak today, forget the result we was always going to get stuffed at City
if Ramsey had any hope of being manager of this great club he wouldn't of dreamed of putting SWP on for a cameo, that was a smack in the teeth to every QPR fan who goes home and away and supports this club of ours no matter what the cost
it showed weakness, it showed Ramsey is a fool & it showed Ramsey doesn't have a clue about our club, it was crawling to the masses of city fans it was embarrassing
mark my words we will go down again if Ramsey gets a full season in charge of us
if TF has the balls he would be ringing Warburton now
we need a man who wont give in to sentiment, a man with vision, who will re structure our club from top to bottom, who knows how to play a system than 4-4-2 and knocking it long to Zamora
now knowing TF he wil give it to Ramsey, why because he is cheap
now is the time QPR fans to protest , I would suggest walking out after 5 minutes against Newcastle, why because Macca wore that shirt with Pride and he would be spinning in his grave looking down at our club is a laughing stock
we should be protesting against TF and his false promises
now I know I will cop stick for this post but fcuk it, im a 4th generation R , it hurt as hell betting on us to lose by 6 today , and that takes a lot for me to do that
forget Wembley last year under TF we have been rotten on and off the pitch
just about summed up by our 10 million player not able to play because his visa has run out , its a survival game FFS
We are in this mess again because of one man

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:38 - May 10 with 2832 viewsDiscodroids

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:32 - May 10 by paulparker

now IMHO Ramsey showed himself to be weak today, forget the result we was always going to get stuffed at City
if Ramsey had any hope of being manager of this great club he wouldn't of dreamed of putting SWP on for a cameo, that was a smack in the teeth to every QPR fan who goes home and away and supports this club of ours no matter what the cost
it showed weakness, it showed Ramsey is a fool & it showed Ramsey doesn't have a clue about our club, it was crawling to the masses of city fans it was embarrassing
mark my words we will go down again if Ramsey gets a full season in charge of us
we need a man who wont give in to sentiment, a man with vision, who will re structure our club from top to bottom, who knows how to play a system than 4-4-2 and knocking it long to Zamora
now is the time QPR fans to protest , I would suggest walking out after 5 minutes against Newcastle, why because Macca wore that shirt with Pride and he would be spinning in his grave looking down at our club is a laughing stock
now I know I will cop stick for this post but fcuk it, im a 4th generation R , it hurt as hell betting on us to lose by 6 today , and that takes a lot for me to do that
just about summed up by our 10 million player not able to play because his visa has run out , its a survival game FFS

pmd you pp

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:41 - May 10 with 2819 viewsMonahoop

I think we were doomed before Ramsey was appointed. He just speeded up the relegation process and didn't offer much hope, well not to me anyway. It was a case of sit back and see when the trap door finally gets activated. Surprised it took this long. I had a gut feeling we were in for a bashing today and so it transpired. Don't know what to feel, relief I suppose, but one things for sure, I hope Ramsey isn't in charge next term.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:51 - May 10 with 2746 viewsHollowayRanger

have we won a game at home under ramsey yet?

Listen to the band play!
Poll: How much will you pay for adult season ticket next season if in championship

Login to get fewer ads

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:53 - May 10 with 2744 viewskensalriser

God help me PP, I've had a few pops at you in the past for negativity, but I have to agree with all of that. We all knew we'd lose and go down today but that performance was utterly pathetic, and capping it by bringing on SWP was simply unfathomable. Ramsey was given a very tough job no doubt, but we are the ony team to go down without showing an ounce of fight. Keeping him as manager would be utter madness.

Poll: QPR to finish 7th or Brentford to drop out of the top 6?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:54 - May 10 with 2729 viewsBrixtonR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:38 - May 10 by Discodroids

pmd you pp

Great post PP would be great if everyone did what you said or went on the pitch after 5 minutes or even just gave the players (our own) the treatment we gave to Chelsea in 2011 coz that's what they deserve the useless good for nothing lazy overpaid waster CNTS
Fcuk off now Ramsey (n/t) on 18:55 - May 10 with 2712 viewsDiscodroids

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:53 - May 10 by kensalriser

God help me PP, I've had a few pops at you in the past for negativity, but I have to agree with all of that. We all knew we'd lose and go down today but that performance was utterly pathetic, and capping it by bringing on SWP was simply unfathomable. Ramsey was given a very tough job no doubt, but we are the ony team to go down without showing an ounce of fight. Keeping him as manager would be utter madness.

[Post edited 10 May 2015 19:38]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:56 - May 10 with 2712 viewsMonahoop

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:51 - May 10 by HollowayRanger

have we won a game at home under ramsey yet?

No. Pathetic really. Bet we don't break that dubious duck next week either. What a calamitous club this has become.

There aint half been some clever bastards.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:57 - May 10 with 2706 viewsRangersw12

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:54 - May 10 by BrixtonR

Great post PP would be great if everyone did what you said or went on the pitch after 5 minutes or even just gave the players (our own) the treatment we gave to Chelsea in 2011 coz that's what they deserve the useless good for nothing lazy overpaid waster CNTS

Maybe we should go to the game for 5 mins abuse all the useless cnts then leave and get on it at Egg !
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:01 - May 10 with 2666 viewsPablo_Hoopsta

Greetings from Africa!

I'm just glad it's now done, sealed and end of story, we'll all except two mire humiliations, we may win some Geordie fans when we roll over to gift them the points they need to stay up and will crown Leicester's fine resurgence with a final day thumping from them, just to beat out any remaining stuffing from us poor souls.

I've been sick and tired of the shít, no we need a total change. Keep the owners then If they're happy to keep funding disaster after disaster, but we need some serious changes and Sir Les had better buck things up if he wants to remain Sir Les!

Im sure that Ramsey is a good bloke but if he remains as manager I'll be spending next season peaking through the gaps I my fingers each game (whatever division we end up in - that said I don't for a moment buy that we would ever be dropped to the Conference, that's just more anti QPR shít cûnt language from the press, even the league rep who mentioned that said it was the nuclear option, so in that case any team who doesn't play by the rules could be dropped to the conference).

It's been a pretty awful these last few years even with two promotions to the premiershïte, can only hope that this is the turning of the corner now...but there it is again, that old foe of ours, 'hope'.....
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:02 - May 10 with 2657 viewsYorkRanger

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:32 - May 10 by paulparker

Agreed on SWP. To bring him on was completely beyond logic. A kick in the teeth for every fan that travelled. To create a situation when a QPR player gets a round of applause from the home fans when we were 6 goals down was madness. SWP didn't deserve that for what he has done in a Rangers shirt. Take off Yun and bring on Furlong would gave made sense.

I have to say I was furious and sad in equal measure. Showed poor judgement and a lack of understanding of what the fans feel.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:05 - May 10 with 2378 viewsBrixtonR

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:57 - May 10 by Rangersw12

Maybe we should go to the game for 5 mins abuse all the useless cnts then leave and get on it at Egg !

Fck that I've already sold my ticket for a £10. Cost me £33.50 so lost £23.50 (70%) in about 4 weeks almost Fernadesesque business skills. Oi tone I hear you got a CEO job going fck the CV I'll just Twitter him a cute kitten in an air Asia hat that'll get the gig sorted. The cnt
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:07 - May 10 with 2367 viewsbosh67

Nah, the team off the field are nearly right minus a few people.

Now we can clear out the real problem, the majority of the playing squad on the field and bring in young hungry players that play to a style and who play for the pride of playing for QPR.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:16 - May 10 with 2326 viewsCHUBBS

Although Ramsey hasn't helped himself with some barmy decisions I think he's just the perfect patsy for mistakes made by TF and previous managers.
The scars left by this experience could really affect his future judgement which hasn't been that good as it is.
He is a decent man who deserves our respect unlike the previous charlatan that really sent us down,however he doesn't fill me with much confidence as a manager.
I think we are so desperate to have an honest humble bloke in charge that many of us have become blind to his deficiencies.
He reminds me of the late Ray Harford,a very good coach who had a likeable character but wasn't cut out for management.
[Post edited 10 May 2015 19:31]
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:19 - May 10 with 2302 viewsjoolsyp

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:07 - May 10 by bosh67

Nah, the team off the field are nearly right minus a few people.

Now we can clear out the real problem, the majority of the playing squad on the field and bring in young hungry players that play to a style and who play for the pride of playing for QPR.

Agreed Bosh. I think the slagging off of Ramsey on here is just understandable anger at today's performance and a relegation which we've known about for weeks.

I'm undecided on appointing Ramsey for next season - I'd like him around the club in some capacity as he's clearly respected and a good coach. As others have said Arsene bloody Wenger wouldn't have kept us up this season. What I'd like to see next season is bringing in players who are comfortable in possession (see little Tommy Caroll as an example) as opposed to those who think the ball is a bomb to get rid of as soon as possible. As much as you can criticise Swansea for being a bit boring their playing style gives them a solidity against other teams that we can only dream of. That's what I'd like to see us play like with a bit more cutting edge than Swansealona obviously.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:22 - May 10 with 2284 viewsJonDoeman

Never heard of you Ben, but I hope you're right!

It Is What It Is !!

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:24 - May 10 with 2273 viewsWestonsuperR

I didn't want Ramsey in the first place and certainly don't want him now. It's actually unbelievable that we are considering employing him, won't bother to repeat the numerous tactical and selection errors but only QPR could offer a contract to someone that has a record of W2 D2 L9 and just lost a must win match 6v0.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:30 - May 10 with 2243 viewsted_hendrix

Paulparker,

Let It go mate-let It go, little did I know when I walked out of LR after the chelshit game that that was It for me but I haven't been back since, my ST for the Newcastle game has gone to a worthy cause and as for next season I wont be back then either.
I've done my fair share of relegations, I've lived with It and got on with It but nothing absolutely nothing comes close to this relegation, I cant believe that Ramsey brought on that little khunt, what an absolute stupid thing to do.

Look man Its simple for me, I love my club I have done for over 50 bastard Years the trouble is my club don't love me any-more, they don't know who the fck I am, well I'm the bloke that used to stand in the Loft full of pride for Years because I was supporting the club that represented my neighbourhood.

You blokes carry on but carry on without me, this club will break you're heart.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:38 - May 10 with 2167 viewsCHUBBS

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:30 - May 10 by ted_hendrix

Paulparker,

Let It go mate-let It go, little did I know when I walked out of LR after the chelshit game that that was It for me but I haven't been back since, my ST for the Newcastle game has gone to a worthy cause and as for next season I wont be back then either.
I've done my fair share of relegations, I've lived with It and got on with It but nothing absolutely nothing comes close to this relegation, I cant believe that Ramsey brought on that little khunt, what an absolute stupid thing to do.

Look man Its simple for me, I love my club I have done for over 50 bastard Years the trouble is my club don't love me any-more, they don't know who the fck I am, well I'm the bloke that used to stand in the Loft full of pride for Years because I was supporting the club that represented my neighbourhood.

You blokes carry on but carry on without me, this club will break you're heart.

It's not an easy habit to kick,been trying since the last relegation after feeling detached from what was once a great club.
It's not the relegation but the c@nts that supposedly represent us.
I barely go anymore but watch the games that still affect my bloody moods.
Anyhow TF is slowly weaning me off it,just another couple of years of this and I'll be done.
Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:39 - May 10 with 2157 viewsGloucs_R

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:22 - May 10 by JonDoeman

Never heard of you Ben, but I hope you're right!

He's an editor for talk sport

Poll: Are we staying up?

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 19:43 - May 10 with 2134 viewspaulparker

Fcuk off now Ramsey on 18:53 - May 10 by kensalriser

You know what Kensal , I don't want to be Negative I really don't
I love this club as much as anyone on here , my family are all Rangers and always have been, but there comes a time when enough is enough , today was embarrassing, Burnley gave it a go yesterday and won, we were shocking , it was last chance saloon but we were beaten before we ran out, even I bet we would get stuffed and that is what hurts the most as deep down im still an optimistic fool
we have our ups and downs on this MB but at the end of the day we still follow this hopeless cause that we call QPR ,
yes Ramsey was given a hopeless job but deep down he isn't the answer mate
anyway what's done is done and hopefully we continue to have many a debate good or bad its what makes this MB what it is, hopefully next season I can put a name to the face and we have a pint
UUURRRRRRSSSSSSSSSSSS

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024