Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
pitch invasion... 18:06 - May 16 with 6002 viewsconnell10

.....why? u

AND WHEN I DREAM , I DREAM ABOUT YOU AND WHEN I SCREAM I SCREAM ABOUT YOU!!!!!
Poll: best number 10 ever?

pitch invasion... on 18:09 - May 16 with 5096 viewsFredManRave

So can we now add the, "How much will the pitch invasion fine be?" to the , "How much will the FFP fine be?" fine theme?!

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/32743437

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

pitch invasion... on 18:10 - May 16 with 5093 viewsRANGERS4EVER

I tried to warn people. Embarrassing. Only club who did it, after being relegated finishing bottom. Pathetic

Poll: Who would you most like to see at QPR?

pitch invasion... on 18:12 - May 16 with 5084 viewspaulparker

Why not

We are fans it's our club , get on there
If it was down to me we would all be protesting against TF , but that's a different thread
The only ones who took expection were the Newcastle fans who threw all sorts
And got some back
For all the crap served up this year who cares if a few fat blokes do a few roly Polys in the centre circle

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

pitch invasion... on 18:13 - May 16 with 5074 viewseghamranger

Some bloke in the lower loft had his top off and was all ready to invade on the 87th minute. He was desperate to run on..... He was about 35 with a beard. Tvat!!

His bird ran on after and fell over!!!
pitch invasion... on 18:14 - May 16 with 5060 viewsJigsore

SWP lynch mob?

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

pitch invasion... on 18:16 - May 16 with 5037 viewsHayesender

pitch invasion... on 18:13 - May 16 by eghamranger

Some bloke in the lower loft had his top off and was all ready to invade on the 87th minute. He was desperate to run on..... He was about 35 with a beard. Tvat!!

His bird ran on after and fell over!!!

Poll: Shamima Beghum

pitch invasion... on 18:23 - May 16 with 4975 viewsFredManRave

pitch invasion... on 18:12 - May 16 by paulparker

Why not

We are fans it's our club , get on there
If it was down to me we would all be protesting against TF , but that's a different thread
The only ones who took expection were the Newcastle fans who threw all sorts
And got some back
For all the crap served up this year who cares if a few fat blokes do a few roly Polys in the centre circle

You were practicing those roly polys at home all week, weren't you mate? !

I've got the Power.
Poll: MOM from todays Teasing at Teesside?

pitch invasion... on 19:53 - May 16 with 4686 viewspaulparker

pitch invasion... on 18:23 - May 16 by FredManRave

You were practicing those roly polys at home all week, weren't you mate? !

Ha Ha yes mate I was

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

pitch invasion... on 20:18 - May 16 with 4602 viewsBluce_Ree

Oh god. So fking embarrassing. If I was some sort of Dany Dyer type c*nt I would say we have the muggiest fans ever. So fking disappointed this season in everything.

We may not be the smallest team but fk me we act like we are.

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

pitch invasion... on 20:22 - May 16 with 4570 viewsLblock

pitch invasion... on 20:18 - May 16 by Bluce_Ree

Oh god. So fking embarrassing. If I was some sort of Dany Dyer type c*nt I would say we have the muggiest fans ever. So fking disappointed this season in everything.

You Malcolm type mug!!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

(No subject) (n/t) on 20:44 - May 16 with 4486 viewsW14Hoop

pitch invasion... on 18:16 - May 16 by Hayesender

[Post edited 16 May 2015 21:03]
pitch invasion... on 05:23 - May 17 with 4163 viewstimcocking

pitch invasion... on 18:10 - May 16 by RANGERS4EVER

I tried to warn people. Embarrassing. Only club who did it, after being relegated finishing bottom. Pathetic

I don't think it's embarrassing at all. It's saying fcuk it, we don't care about relegation, we still support the coolest and most beautiful team in the world whatever the league table says and proud to do so. No matter how hard we get kicked we'll still be in there smiling. It's a credit to anybody with the character to come through the tough times in such a way rather than sit about whingeing all the time.The only club with the guts to do it after finishing last.

I love QPR whatever division we're in. Fcuk the premier league.
pitch invasion... on 07:24 - May 17 with 4111 viewsWeaverQPR

Who cares really? On the back of another horrendous season who is really that bothered about a few people running on the pitch at the end of the game,harmless fun imo.

@WeavQPR

pitch invasion... on 08:54 - May 17 with 4004 viewsAgedR

pitch invasion... on 20:18 - May 16 by Bluce_Ree

My young boy's eyes shone like great big dustbin lids when he went on the pitch at the end. And it seemed to me that it was mostly kids and their soppy doe eyed parents (like me) who were on there.

I think we sometimes forget the excitement we used to feel for this club, when going on the pitch was a thing of absolute wonder.

As well as being the smallest we must also be the most mirthless.

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

pitch invasion... on 10:05 - May 17 with 3892 viewsjohncharles

pitch invasion... on 08:54 - May 17 by AgedR

My young boy's eyes shone like great big dustbin lids when he went on the pitch at the end. And it seemed to me that it was mostly kids and their soppy doe eyed parents (like me) who were on there.

I think we sometimes forget the excitement we used to feel for this club, when going on the pitch was a thing of absolute wonder.

The stewards did absolutely nothing. They're very good at picking one or two people out and concocting evidence against them but as for crowd control........useless.

No plan, no strategy, no training. A couldn't care less attitude. Very expensive for what they do.
Oh, er, hang on.......
[Post edited 17 May 2015 13:23]

Strong and stable my arse.

pitch invasion... on 13:21 - May 17 with 3769 viewsDiscodroids

fernades's face at the end when he looked down like lord summerisle from the wicker man at the wild pagan celebrations to ye olde championship gods on the sacred pitch, provided me with much libation and merriment

supporting QPR...the true nature of sacrifice.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

pitch invasion... on 16:13 - May 17 with 3645 viewsBluce_Ree

pitch invasion... on 08:54 - May 17 by AgedR

People love to throw that back, how if you complain about the pitch invasion then you're some sort of miserable bastard about it.

Here's the thing. Childlike wonder is all well and good if we a) you're a child and b) we're celebrating.

Now the pitch invasion means absolutely nothing. To the club it's just a stupid inconvenience and for fans who are sensible adults it's just some stupid shit that happens when we could be thanking the players for their efforts and then leaving in good time.

pitch invasion... on 16:18 - May 17 with 3636 viewsLowerloftLad

Last home game of the season...... Standard. I spent more time on my feet than hoillet did all season and ran around more than fer has ever done also spent more time on the pitch than Than any January signing so I'm in contention under the old QPR spending rules for a 5 year 80k contract
[Post edited 17 May 2015 16:53]

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

pitch invasion... on 18:24 - May 17 with 3518 viewsAgedR

pitch invasion... on 16:13 - May 17 by Bluce_Ree

People love to throw that back, how if you complain about the pitch invasion then you're some sort of miserable bastard about it.

Here's the thing. Childlike wonder is all well and good if we a) you're a child and b) we're celebrating.

Now the pitch invasion means absolutely nothing. To the club it's just a stupid inconvenience and for fans who are sensible adults it's just some stupid shit that happens when we could be thanking the players for their efforts and then leaving in good time.

Totally take your point, and have been quite annoyed in the past when I have actually wanted the players to come out so I could give them a reception.

I hope I'm not being hopelessly really romantic, but, my boy went home with some lotus road grass in his pocket

Poll: Who do we want out of the way?

pitch invasion... on 18:58 - May 17 with 3461 viewspaulparker

pitch invasion... on 18:24 - May 17 by AgedR

Totally take your point, and have been quite annoyed in the past when I have actually wanted the players to come out so I could give them a reception.

I hope I'm not being hopelessly really romantic, but, my boy went home with some lotus road grass in his pocket

He wasn't the only one , the big kid in me nicked some grass myself only for my other half to put my jeans in the wash , my daughter even got to sit in the dugout for a brief moment
The amount of grief the fans have gone through who cares if a few snotty Herbert's get on the pitch no one died

pitch invasion... on 19:00 - May 17 with 3453 viewsBluce_Ree

pitch invasion... on 18:58 - May 17 by paulparker

He wasn't the only one , the big kid in me nicked some grass myself only for my other half to put my jeans in the wash , my daughter even got to sit in the dugout for a brief moment
The amount of grief the fans have gone through who cares if a few snotty Herbert's get on the pitch no one died

Yeah no one died. I just wish we had a bit more class. That's all.

It's like yeah people are free to do what they want and that's all great and everything but just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Pitch invasion for a relegation... it makes me infinitely sad.

pitch invasion... on 19:22 - May 17 with 3400 viewspaulparker

pitch invasion... on 19:00 - May 17 by Bluce_Ree

Yeah no one died. I just wish we had a bit more class. That's all.

It's like yeah people are free to do what they want and that's all great and everything but just because you can doesn't mean you should.

Pitch invasion for a relegation... it makes me infinitely sad.

Not as sad at those chanting " Tony fernades" During the game Bluce
Like I said before if i would have loved it if we ran on to protest against uncle tones reign of incompetence , instead the kids ran on and flicked a few v signs at a few fat Geordies and ran off again

pitch invasion... on 21:33 - May 17 with 3262 viewsTGRRRSSS

Was once a football tradition, time to bring it back.
No harm done as for applauding the players for their efforts... thats going to amount to about 5 players then (this season)

The Pitch Invaison does seem to be back but its notable the sides who njever do it have the most plastic prawn sandwich fan base.
Honest question who moaned at PI last season following Wigan game???

People moan regardless of why it happens so to my mind saying oh you shouldn't cos of this or that I say nah, get on have a wonder round, then get off and go home
pitch invasion... on 09:28 - May 18 with 3090 viewsKrakow

I was sitting in the school end with my 8-year old. We wanted to see the players afterwards however the Newcastle fans above us decided to start throwing stuff down (bottles and coins). At that point I went on the pitch more for safety than anything else. 5 mins later the TV gantry above where we were sitting was taken over by a Newcastle fan, who then began throwing all the big cables down and trying to throw the TV camera down (would have killed someone if he had succeeded). Pretty much the whole match the Newcastle fans above us were thrying to throw stuff down and calling everyone c*nts. Not great when half the stand were kids. Security did nothing about this, even though they were made aware.

I don't blame anyone sitting in the school end going on the pitch.
pitch invasion... on 10:15 - May 18 with 3033 viewsQPunkR

You just knew it was gonna happen and it was embarrassing. I wasn't waiting to applaud those to$$ers in our squad for this season though either, so just watched Charlie get mobbed for a coupla minutes then sodded off back to the pub. I'm all for having a good time even though we're shit - Sky even caught me dancing around like a tw@t when we got a corner at the Etihad - but this was just running on the pitch for the sake of standing on grass.
In the words of Murtaugh; I'm getting too old for this shit

QPR - "shit but local"

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024