Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Its Chris 11:58 - May 19 with 43542 viewsPinnerPaul

Official
Its Chris on 11:59 - May 19 with 17915 viewsBlackCrowe

oh.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Its Chris on 12:00 - May 19 with 17899 viewsJigsore

'Head Coach' until 2018

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/chris-ramsey-appointed-qpr-head-coach-2018-246

i'm not crazy about the supposed lack of interview process but i'll be fully behind Chris and the lads and I hope everyone else will too (fat chance)
[Post edited 19 May 2015 12:01]

“The thing about football - the important thing about football - is that it is not just about football.”

Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 with 17849 viewsLowerloftLad

It's chris ..... Keep us up mate job done

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 with 17839 viewsGloucs_R

FFS....one again we show we are a....

club

Poll: Are we staying up?

Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 with 17837 viewsPinnerPaul

Its Chris on 12:00 - May 19 by Jigsore

'Head Coach' until 2018

http://www.qpr.co.uk/news/article/chris-ramsey-appointed-qpr-head-coach-2018-246

i'm not crazy about the supposed lack of interview process but i'll be fully behind Chris and the lads and I hope everyone else will too (fat chance)

Even if they are "fully behind" him, will only last until the first defeat!
Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 with 17837 viewskingsburyR

Oh also!

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Its Chris on 12:04 - May 19 with 17820 viewssimmo

Glad it's done, although I have no idea why we didn't just make it so months ago - were we waiting to replace him if we stayed in the premiership?? Also the lack of interviews, etc is ridiculous but not a surprise under Fernandes.

Now let's get to work, ruthless culling of those not onboard and active recruitment under a new regime, starting off the pitch with a proper person in charge of things.
[Post edited 19 May 2015 12:04]

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Its Chris on 12:04 - May 19 with 17813 viewsBlackCrowe

I'll be fully behind Chris if he stops the bizarre team picks and shows to have some kind of tactical brain.

Ultimately if we win more than we lose and play good football, I'll be happy.

Would love to have seen Clement here though.

Login to get fewer ads

Its Chris on 12:05 - May 19 with 17800 viewsRangersDave

#dream signing, #experienced, #forward thinking, #tactically astute, #great

My version.....

#load of old bollocks, #another crap season ahead, #my hamster has greater tactical awareness, #feck me Tony, where's Warburton or Clement, # taking the piss in it?
[Post edited 19 May 2015 12:15]

WWW.northernphotography.com
Poll: Do we think Rangers wil be mathematically relegated by or on New Years day?

Its Chris on 12:05 - May 19 with 17798 viewssevenhoop

Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 by Gloucs_R

club

ffs. That could be the final straw for me, just as I was about to notch up 50 years as a season ticket holder. This is just a ridiculous appointment.
Its Chris on 12:05 - May 19 with 17785 viewsPinnerPaul

Its Chris on 12:03 - May 19 by Gloucs_R

club

I respect you might not agree with the choice but in giving someone more than a dozen games I think it actually proves we'e moving in a more sensible direction.
Its Chris on 12:06 - May 19 with 17761 viewsAddinall

Its Chris on 12:00 - May 19 by Jigsore

'Head Coach' until 2018

Here's one that will.Hope he gets a good start.Couple of early poor results and they'll want his head on here.
Its Chris on 12:06 - May 19 with 17752 viewsNW10Hoop

Well, it's confirmed nice and early. Whether you wanted him or not, at least he's got the whole of the close season to try and get things going and he's got Sir Les right behind him. It will be interesting to see who he let's go, and what kind of players he tries to pick up...

Good luck Chris!
Its Chris on 12:08 - May 19 with 17704 viewsTHEBUSH

Good luck Chris, your gonna need it, you've got my initial support, so please do a good job, it's in your hands now, don't do anything stupid
Its Chris on 12:08 - May 19 with 17702 viewsmikeygunn

Lets give him a chance to build his own team before we start the witch hunt. If he keeps us up next season then i'll be happy!
Its Chris on 12:10 - May 19 with 17668 viewsBushman

( Oh)Dear....
[Post edited 19 May 2015 12:10]

I know almost nothing about the Premier League even though I try to catch the big games every now and then at the end of the season. But I will say this, Queens Park Rangers is just a fukking sick ass team name. Just sounds so cool.

Its Chris on 12:11 - May 19 with 17625 viewsBlackCrowe

What a thoroughly depressing aspiration.

Its Chris on 12:13 - May 19 with 17577 viewsGloucs_R

We love rewarding failure dont we. I wonder if they have any sales jobs going.....

Poll: Are we staying up?

Its Chris on 12:16 - May 19 with 17524 viewseastside_r

Can't say I wanted this. Chris seems like a nice chap which is certainly an improvement on the previous incumbent, but I am not sure that is sufficient qualifications for this job.

Oh well, I'll get behind him but I won't be surprised if we are looking again before January.
Its Chris on 12:19 - May 19 with 17455 viewsvodkasupper

To quote Colin Baker "P1ssed off, really dreadfully p155ed off". Fed up that our club is a continual experiment full of inexperience from top to bottom.
Its Chris on 12:22 - May 19 with 17421 viewsYorkRanger

To be honest I hoped for warburton.

However the decision has been made and he gets my backing. Lets now do the planning early for the dead wood removal. Work out who we need to get in, start to plan for some of the youngsters to break through and generally try to put right a number of seasons of wrongs.

That said if SWP or Barton get new contracts I reserve the right to change my position....
Its Chris on 12:22 - May 19 with 17413 viewsDiscodroids

fernandes and lord charles ramsey

'a gottle of gear and a gag of noggys nuts down the sprinGok lads , on me !!'

Fukin pissed off doesnt even cover it. well done fernandes yourve got your lord charles puppet. dont forget to let the air out of the dummy after yourve fu ked him.

still, you have bondy to blow him up.
utter utter shit...fu ck this for a game of soldiers.

am sitting here wondering if i can be bothered with it all anymore. 39 years in the bank and right now i cant stomach this piss take from fernandes. what a cntish appointment

[Post edited 19 May 2015 12:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Its Chris on 12:24 - May 19 with 17359 viewsDejR_vu

I've seen nothing to suggest that CR is the right man, but in fairness we don't know what he's had to contend with behind the scenes. It's clear it's not been great, but it's unclear if that's just standard relegation atmosphere that happens at every club or something more difficult to deal with. Let's hope that with his own players he proves me wrong. At the very least we need to get behind him and, assuming we're not flirting with relegation, be patient.

Poll: Season tickets - who’s renewing?

Its Chris on 12:26 - May 19 with 17308 viewskingsburyR

I was prepared to give CR a chance until I sat through the West Ham game at home.

Stank of tactical neigh-eve-vity!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Dont know why we bother. .... but we do!

Its Chris on 12:28 - May 19 with 17272 viewsdaveB

Good Luck to him, it's an impossible job at QPR needing to create a winning team every week whilst playing attacking football, giving kids a chance but not too many of them and only at the right time, don't sign big name players but don't sign rubbish we've never heard of either, sign no one over 30 but we also need experience. Good Luck with that.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024