Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants 11:52 - Jul 23 with 16236 viewsAntti_Heinola

What's the song that you always have to join in with? Obviously we all love a throaty 'Come on you Rs' (why do we all know as one at what point to stop this one, by the way? OK, a few times in my life I've continued for one more refrain when everyone else has stopped, which is always embarrassing, but usually we all stop in unison. How?) but going back to more original ones, which always got you stamping your feet and screaming out loud?

For me, I loved...

Chim Chiminee for Danny Shittu
Only One Furlong
Kevin Gallen's magic hat
I also liked the Buzsaky song but I never knew the words
Ray, Ray Super Ray was a favourite too.

Bare bones.

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 08:05 - Jul 24 with 4199 viewsdodge_stoke_r

Runnin' down the Uxbridge Road ..........
Captain Jack
One that had me chuckling, usually at some Northern inbred ground ( eg Burnley )" Matalan, matalan, you get your gear at Matalan"
To be honest, we could do with more song about Rangers and not so many about our hatred of Chelsea
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 08:46 - Jul 24 with 4169 views1BobbyHazell

As a young lad standing in the loft right behind the goal I always loved it when from somwhere behind me at the back of the masses came a loud, booming, solo voice starting the chant of "Everywhere we go-o". Can still remember the beautifully slow paced "Shall we tell them?" line. The sort of Tribal Magic that makes you loyal for life.
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 8:51]
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 08:48 - Jul 24 with 4165 viewsTrellick

In about 96 to dean holdsworth against dons
"Holdsworth Holdsworth beats his wife , holdsworth , beats his wife"
followed 10 mins later by
"Stand up if youve slapped his wife"
He got subbed
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 09:24 - Jul 24 with 4122 viewsblacky200

Remember one away game at Sheffield when some drunk bloke at the front stands up and shouts "Give me a Q" we all could see where it was going so he was met by dead silence until someone shouts out "for f*cks sake the games only got 40 minutes left"
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 09:32 - Jul 24 with 4108 viewsqprxtc

QPR v Leeds December 1978.

Who's got a face like an old pigs arse?
Harvey, Harvey
David Harvey
David Harvey, David Harvey
David Harvey.

He was ugly was David Harvey.

We lost 4-1.
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 09:53 - Jul 24 with 4083 viewsNW10Hoop

How about ones for the future?

Luongo? Could be tricky.

How about -

When we found ourselves in times of trouble,
Leslie Ferdinand came to me
Whispering words of wisdom
Chris Ramsey

Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey

Chris Ramsey
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants (n/t) on 09:53 - Jul 24 with 4083 viewsNW10Hoop

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 11:51 - Jul 24 with 4032 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Loads of great memories

I used to love (when we were doing well)
We're the Pride of London town

and

Fcuk em all (I remember we sung this when we used to go to away games to the so called big teams and beat them - I remember singing this at Arsenal, Spurs and Liverpool)
[Post edited 24 Jul 2015 11:53]
Login to get fewer ads

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 12:17 - Jul 24 with 4008 viewsloftboy

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 09:24 - Jul 24 by blacky200

Remember one away game at Sheffield when some drunk bloke at the front stands up and shouts "Give me a Q" we all could see where it was going so he was met by dead silence until someone shouts out "for f*cks sake the games only got 40 minutes left"

It's at times like that , that make you glad to not be a fan of Borrussia moenchen gladbach

favourite cheese mature Cheddar. FFS there is no such thing as the EPL
Poll: Are you watching the World Cup

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 13:25 - Jul 24 with 3970 viewsbaldyhoop

She said no, Marlon
She said no etc

Really made me laugh...up until he scored
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 15:38 - Jul 24 with 3914 viewsblacky200

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 12:17 - Jul 24 by loftboy

It's at times like that , that make you glad to not be a fan of Borrussia moenchen gladbach

I was waiting to see if he was going to include the apostrophe
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 15:56 - Jul 24 with 3896 viewsJeff

As the 'Author' of the 'We Just Like Watching Clint Hill...' song, i'm a bit like a proud dad when i see it on banners, flags and generally still being sung 5 years later...

still haven't received a penny in royalties mind...

Can we not knock it?

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 19:19 - Jul 24 with 3837 viewspaulparker

Again back to the 80s here ,
Does anyone remember the loft chant which went really slow
R
A
N
G ( a proper deep voiced G)
E( again a deep voiced E )
R
S
The Rangers, clap,clap clap the Rangers ,clap,clap,clap

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 22:07 - Jul 24 with 3788 viewssuperhoopdownunder

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 19:19 - Jul 24 by paulparker

Again back to the 80s here ,
Does anyone remember the loft chant which went really slow
R
A
N
G ( a proper deep voiced G)
E( again a deep voiced E )
R
S
The Rangers, clap,clap clap the Rangers ,clap,clap,clap

Yes - good one

Also as a kid loved Hark now hear the Rangers sing the Chelsea run away

More recently
John Terry is a w@nker
I love the reception we gave the scum when they came to Loftus Road

I also like this one from when we played Fulham a couple of years ago
We are the pride of west London
and
Hello Hello we are the Rangers Boys
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 00:31 - Jul 25 with 3735 viewsSussexCityR

One the youngsters won't remember.....

Who's that driving on the pavement
Who's that driving through the wall
He plays in red and white
And he's pissed every night
Tony Adams is a donkey after all
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 00:44 - Jul 25 with 3725 viewsSussexCityR

As someone else mentioned, the Chappers inspired "Your fat and your bird's a slag" at the Dell which saw the blokes girlfriend evicted from the home end for showing us her arse. Plus "Shit ground, no roof" at Griffin Park as a huge black cloud arrived over the roofless away end. Mind you Bircham made up for that......
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 00:47 - Jul 25 with 3722 viewscollegeranger

Not politically correct anymore but 1982 v Watford on a Tuesday night

"Graham Taylor touch your toes Elton John is one of those" made me chuckle then and still does!!
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 11:08 - Aug 5 with 3573 viewsEastEndRanger

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 09:53 - Jul 24 by NW10Hoop

How about ones for the future?

Luongo? Could be tricky.

How about -

When we found ourselves in times of trouble,
Leslie Ferdinand came to me
Chris Ramsey

Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey, Chris Ramsey

Chris Ramsey

This assortment of words popped into my head the other day:

(To the tune of The Four Seasons' 'What a Night')

‘Oh, what a night,
In 20-14 down on Wembley way,
Zamora scored and sent us up again,
Oh, what a feeling, what a night.'
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 11:46 - Aug 5 with 3547 viewsEltham_Ranger

There's only one JAMIE MACKIE!
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 12:35 - Aug 5 with 3531 viewsganjR

The your mums your dad one got my son in trouble at school years ago.
When done right the 'HOOPS' chant where everyone kicks fck out of the stand is good too.
I like a couple of the Christmas ones like:
'When the red, red robin goes bob bob bobbing along.... Shoot the bastard.'
Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 13:35 - Aug 5 with 3505 viewsR_from_afar

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 16:40 - Jul 23 by Mark1

We love you Bircham coz you've got blue hair. ..........

I wondered if anyone would post that one. Respect!

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 13:43 - Aug 5 with 3493 viewsR_from_afar

Wasn't there a Matty Rose one along the lines of "He's here, he's there, he's every f___ing where, Matthew Rose"?

Also:
- What's it like to see a crowd?
- We'll fill your ground for you.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Has this been done? Your Favourite QPR Chants on 14:22 - Aug 5 with 3470 viewsDorse

My all time favourite was when I was watching the stream from QPR v Chelsea last season with Mini Dorse and you could hear the whole ground singing 'Terry, you're a kunt, Terry, Terry, you're a kunt!'

Brought tears to my eyes. Epic prose.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024