Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
qpr hooligans 02:02 - Sep 12 with 13007 viewsnyhoops

watching the stupid danny dyer football factories documentary on youtube, which got me wondering as someone fairly new to the club-- what's QPR's firm history like? is there any? anyone have any videos/articles/books that could clue me in?
qpr hooligans on 02:04 - Sep 12 with 13004 viewsitsbiga

Not really no

Poll: Serious concern we'll double drop?

qpr hooligans on 02:30 - Sep 12 with 12981 viewsPunteR

We've gotta propa tasty firm.
seriously though ,we do have some lads on here that will have a few stories and will clue you in.

Occasional providers of half decent House music.

qpr hooligans on 07:07 - Sep 12 with 12844 viewsDWQPR

Where's MorganTwin when you need him?

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

qpr hooligans on 07:40 - Sep 12 with 12791 viewsJonDoeman

Oi nyhoops! You want some?

It Is What It Is !!

qpr hooligans on 08:26 - Sep 12 with 12681 viewsthairanger

Mr Police Man and a shit one
qpr hooligans on 08:34 - Sep 12 with 12650 viewsElHoop

What happened at the Mike Keen testimonial - anyone know?
qpr hooligans on 09:13 - Sep 12 with 12548 viewsBrianMcCarthy

No offence, ny, but I hate talk like this. it allows old stories to be spun. They'll be dipped in sepia and there'll be talk about honour, glory and good ol' boys. They won't tell you about stabbings and deaths. Because that never happened.

Talk like this only legitimises the next wave of thuggery. But, don't worry, that won't lead to stabbings and deaths. Because that never happens.
[Post edited 12 Sep 2015 9:15]

"The opposite of love, after all, is not hate, but indifference."
Poll: Player of the Year (so far)

qpr hooligans on 09:18 - Sep 12 with 12527 viewsTheBlob

qpr hooligans on 09:13 - Sep 12 by BrianMcCarthy

No offence, ny, but I hate talk like this. it allows old stories to be spun. They'll be dipped in sepia and there'll be talk about honour, glory and good ol' boys. They won't tell you about stabbings and deaths. Because that never happened.

Talk like this only legitimises the next wave of thuggery. But, don't worry, that won't lead to stabbings and deaths. Because that never happens.

Them's fightin' words ya Jackeen.

Poll: So how was the season for you?

Login to get fewer ads

qpr hooligans on 09:29 - Sep 12 with 12493 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

I bumped into a well known Fulham face is Waitrose the other day. We had a right smash up over the last Houmous on Foccacia sandwich.
qpr hooligans on 09:31 - Sep 12 with 12487 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

QPR's firm is called the Blue Waffles . Google them!
qpr hooligans on 10:08 - Sep 12 with 12408 viewsLblock

Stories of the legendary Gillhooly brothers are still told to this day

Strange question to ask

Google and you tube are your friends on this

"Evenin all"

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

qpr hooligans on 11:52 - Sep 12 with 12233 viewsdistortR

qpr hooligans on 09:13 - Sep 12 by BrianMcCarthy

The jeffries riot, bhaji's all over the shop and Brian not allowed to play with me anymore. Halycon days, sepia brown cords.
qpr hooligans on 22:16 - Sep 13 with 11879 viewsBrianMcCarthy

qpr hooligans on 09:18 - Sep 12 by TheBlob

Them's fightin' words ya Jackeen.

Jackeen?!!! Right, that's it! Hold me back!

qpr hooligans on 22:17 - Sep 13 with 11873 viewsBrianMcCarthy

qpr hooligans on 11:52 - Sep 12 by distortR

The jeffries riot, bhaji's all over the shop and Brian not allowed to play with me anymore. Halycon days, sepia brown cords.

The Infamous Night Of The Samosas.

qpr hooligans on 09:11 - Sep 14 with 11565 viewsKonk

qpr hooligans on 08:34 - Sep 12 by ElHoop

What happened at the Mike Keen testimonial - anyone know?

For anyone who's not familiar with the Mike Keen Testimonial massacre, this thread is essential reading. Sadly, Morgantwin was taken from us shortly afterwards, but thankfully not before he had the opportunity to pass on his first hand account if that terrible day:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/107962/the-evoluti

Fulham FC: It's the taking part that counts

qpr hooligans on 09:32 - Sep 14 with 11527 viewsWilloW4

qpr hooligans on 09:11 - Sep 14 by Konk

For anyone who's not familiar with the Mike Keen Testimonial massacre, this thread is essential reading. Sadly, Morgantwin was taken from us shortly afterwards, but thankfully not before he had the opportunity to pass on his first hand account if that terrible day:

http://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/queensparkrangers/forum/107962/the-evoluti

That thread/post by morgantwin always makes me laugh...it's a nonsense read In a funny way.."Chelsea were my passion but QPR were my religion"....oh dear...the whole lot is plain daft and there's more than a touch of cloud cuckoo land about it.
qpr hooligans on 10:49 - Sep 14 with 11424 viewsDorse

qpr hooligans on 09:11 - Sep 14 by Konk

I have not laughed so hard at a thread for ages. The wreath laying bit had me in tears!

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

qpr hooligans on 10:59 - Sep 14 with 11391 viewsFDC

qpr hooligans on 10:49 - Sep 14 by Dorse

I have not laughed so hard at a thread for ages. The wreath laying bit had me in tears!

I'm only on the first page and it's passed the six laugh test already. What I particularly like is Morgan Twin's resilience; the way he ploughs on in the face of irreverence and general piss-taking is an inspiration.
qpr hooligans on 11:06 - Sep 14 with 11368 viewsFDC

"C -18 THESE WERE THE INITIALS OF ADOLF HITLER A IS FOR THE NUMBER 1 AND H IS THE NUMBER 18 "

Incredible scenes
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024