Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Neil Warnock is back 12:54 - Oct 17 with 20728 viewsMarc

Neil Warnock is back on 23:07 - Oct 19 with 2219 viewsBrightonhoop

Thought this was a wind up when seen over the weekend. Got the $hits last week on TF being back in town frankly, always though Amit was the back bone, saw off Paladini then appointed Warnock. Problems run deeper than a leaky defence. Would love to see Ramsey succeed after Arry the crook but it aint going to happen. 4-3 was his highlight, so good to see Warnock back.
This is classic TF cannot make a decision, appoint him and sack Ramsey or dont appointment. What do we get? Somewhere in the grey area.
Problems in the Club run deep, remember when we were promoted by NW? Then, I never thought I would see us in that league again, appointing SWP and Cisse ffs.
Tired of TF's bull. Love him to bits, but he should either go or commit for a decade and stand back. Because this, the manner of the appointment, stinks of bull. One time too many for me.
Utter chaos with a leaky back four and old flavours dont make for success.
We NEED Bhatia now more than ever. IM humble opinion.
Neil Warnock is back on 23:23 - Oct 19 with 2179 viewsBrightonhoop

Neil Warnock is back on 21:21 - Oct 19 by FredManRave

Just to add and as clarified by Clive in his post mortem/match analysis we have been getting beaten heavily in derbies in recent years as well irrespective of the manager. So really it comes down to league position and imo 12th is not a catastrophe.

I would have given Ramsey the whole season or until we were in a relegation battle and maybe the F&F would have done as well but they've now gone and made Ramseys position almost impossible with both of them coming out with this promotion/up your game/results business rhetoric in the last week. And then just to twist the knife they appoint Warnock and announce it on the morning of a game.

Fernandes quite clearly has no idea what he's doing. The good idea of bringing in Ferdinand as DOF and talking consolidation and building has been discarded by mid October. We now want promotion and when the inevitable happens and we're falling short at mid table he'll panic again. And then off we go again.

I can only see this ridiculous cycle being changed with new owners...

Sorry but it's pish poor Fred. Albion are 10 points clear of us. In October. Long old season.
Zamora scored saturday 89.39 Would have gained us a point.

Read Clives piece early doors, about not getting on CR's back to soon, and totally agreed with it, but ffs. 4-0 to Foolham. Shit a cowpat at the back every turn out. Have to win 4-3 for 3 points. Jesus effing wept.

I wonder when all planning post Warnock promotion will kick in and resemble success? I fear I will not see it in this lifetime. Again. TF needs to go imho. Wait for the humbling excuses about loss of life in his airlines etc yadda yadda yadda and 17 late buses pull around the corner full of reasons why he failed. But never turned up on time. Farked off and CR, TF, NW are not the future. ffs. Fish rot from the head down.
[Post edited 19 Oct 2015 23:29]
Neil Warnock is back on 08:19 - Oct 20 with 2070 viewskropotkin41

Having gone for the most managers in ten years record, we are now, it seems going for the most managers at any given moment record.

And there I was hoping that when I finally dared from behind the sofa to peek back through my fingers at the football season everything would be fine and not at all like just another episode of a badly written soap opera.

Well, welcome back Neil............. where's the reply to my email?

‘morbid curiosity about where this is all going’

Neil Warnock is back on 09:22 - Oct 20 with 2043 viewsWeaverQPR

Why wait until CR has led us into a relegation battle before sacking him? It's like saying let's wait until our house is fully ablaze before calling the fire brigade.

@WeavQPR

Neil Warnock is back on 09:40 - Oct 20 with 2020 viewsdoogi55

the problem is we are sitting in the stand and we can see where its going wrong. the back four are not a unit and as for henry he just cant pass the ball and is always out of postion. leaving the back four exposed
Neil Warnock is back on 10:30 - Oct 20 with 1968 viewsjohncharles

Our defensive problems start with Rob Green. He commands nothing. Sure he's a good shot stopper and he hasn't been at fault for a lot of the goals but he has to take responsibility. Not the blame but the responsibility. No use holding your arms saying it wasn't my fault and looking like a kitten wanting a cuddle. Give the defenders a bollacking. They've let you down. It's your goal and ultimately your responsibility.

Strong and stable my arse.

Neil Warnock is back on 11:10 - Oct 20 with 1942 viewsTacticalR

And I was thinking to myself, 'This could be Heaven or this could be Hell'

The Eagles, Hotel California

Air hostess clique

Neil Warnock is back on 11:28 - Oct 20 with 1912 viewsozexile

Neil Warnock is back on 10:30 - Oct 20 by johncharles

Our defensive problems start with Rob Green. He commands nothing. Sure he's a good shot stopper and he hasn't been at fault for a lot of the goals but he has to take responsibility. Not the blame but the responsibility. No use holding your arms saying it wasn't my fault and looking like a kitten wanting a cuddle. Give the defenders a bollacking. They've let you down. It's your goal and ultimately your responsibility.

Totally agree. If he came off his line occasionally and caught the ball half of these headed goals would be prevented.
Login to get fewer ads

Neil Warnock is back on 13:55 - Oct 20 with 1831 viewsMatch82

Neil Warnock is back on 17:49 - Oct 19 by WeaverQPR

I can see why they took a gamble on CR but the 3 year deal is fckn ludicrous

I was ambivalent about the choice and I thought the process they through was executed terribly. But to be fair, given the rhetoric at the time (we are looking long term, Chris and Les are going to implement that plan) I don't think they had a choice about the contract length.

Could hardly talk about long term and appoint a manager for a year, not much incentive for a manager to sacrifice short term results.
Neil Warnock is back on 14:11 - Oct 20 with 1813 viewsNorthernr

Neil Warnock is back on 10:30 - Oct 20 by johncharles

Agree, he's been very poor this season.
The marking system they're using, the form of the full backs, the lack of dominance from the centre halves also not helping.
Neil Warnock is back on 14:28 - Oct 20 with 1792 viewsNW10Hoop

Neil Warnock is back on 14:11 - Oct 20 by Northernr

Agree, he's been very poor this season.
The marking system they're using, the form of the full backs, the lack of dominance from the centre halves also not helping.

I was happy to see Rob Green stay when we were all posting about getting down the wage bill. Sorry to say that he seems completely off his game this season. Just a pity Smithies didn't really do enough to make the switch a no brainer when he played.
Neil Warnock is back on 16:43 - Oct 20 with 1747 viewssimmo

http://www.westlondonsport.com/features-comment/football-wls-four-things-ramsey-

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024