Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Seb's angry tweet 20:13 - Oct 20 with 10695 viewsQPR_ARG

He's deleted it now, but he posted:

"Not in the squad. Fcking joke".

Gotta feel for him because there's only 1 striker in our starting XI and NONE on the bench.

But still...how stupid can you be to write a tweet like that?

Seb's angry tweet on 11:33 - Oct 21 with 2115 viewsPinnerPaul

Seb's angry tweet on 22:16 - Oct 20 by Bakes

Straight after JET was subbed ( for no logical reason ) Charlie tweeted " what is he thinking?! "

So just to clarify, CR decided that it's best to only included ONE striker in the squad, then take him off, despite being the only player who was playing well, causing a problem, holding the ball up well and dragging defenders out of position.

"Only player who was playing well"

Really?

Attempts on goal?

1 in first half I seem to remember
Seb's angry tweet on 11:36 - Oct 21 with 2105 viewsadhoc_qpr

He looks like a big unit that can put himself about and make his presence felt, but doesn't really have any actual football skill - kind of like a Kevin Kyle, Darius Henderson type.

With 3 allegedly skilful and dangerous attacking players buzzing around behind him, he should be able to play a part.
Seb's angry tweet on 11:38 - Oct 21 with 2097 viewsNW10Hoop

Seb's angry tweet on 11:31 - Oct 21 by westberksr

pretty much this; looks to be hard working CF, even if not the most natural or stylish player. will certainly mix it up and make defenders work hard.

why our 'fans' feel the need to pick out somebody who has had absolutely zero gametime is beyond me.

Seem to recall reading about him get slated during pre season. That is mental!

I don't boo our own players or manager, but if I was to, it would be for a perceived lack of effort, not a lack of talent. No one looks like they're not trying, but many of them do look like teenagers who have just been dragged out of bed and are struggling to wake up
Seb's angry tweet on 11:39 - Oct 21 with 2096 viewsPinnerPaul

Seb's angry tweet on 23:13 - Oct 20 by daveB

shame he wasn't on the bench, i was looking forward to seeing him booed as well

Exactly Dave

The Ramsey situation has got beyond a joke now with some fans.

"You don't know what you're doing" when he brings Polter on

"You don't know what you're doing" when he doesn't

Its beyond a joke now - fair criticism is fair enough but fans and media are just looking for ANYTHING to beat him with now.

West London Sport, I think it was, posted "Results went against QPR" - erm we went form 12th to 10th - fans/media are not even bothering to get basic facts right now.

Eve Std said NW was starting yesterday - he actually starts tomorrow - and so it goes on.
Seb's angry tweet on 11:41 - Oct 21 with 2092 viewsPinnerPaul

Seb's angry tweet on 23:48 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

Jamie Mackie wasn't exactly enthused on the commentary. He basically said it would make more sense to keep all of your offensive weapons on the pitch but that the manager will be the one who can/has to explain that.

and he did

JET has had a knock and Fer (who incidentally set Phillips up for best chance of the night) has played up front a lot.

Added to that JET wasn't exactly setting the game on fire (not many were) so it was worth a try.

IF we had gone 442 and they had scored on the break, wonder who would have been to blame then?!
Seb's angry tweet on 11:46 - Oct 21 with 2070 viewsToast_R

So why was Polter not on the bench then if he was not injured?
Explanation required urgently.
Seb's angry tweet on 12:00 - Oct 21 with 2039 viewsMvpeter

Don't understand the Polter hate. Barely played and tries hard. For his main appearance (against Carlisle) he had a midfield of doughty, Tozser, Gobern JET and Hoilet providing support.

Also these tweets were fake and out of context respectively. Our players aren't that unprofessional.

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Seb's angry tweet on 12:07 - Oct 21 with 2018 viewsRs_Holy

Seb's angry tweet on 12:00 - Oct 21 by Mvpeter

Don't understand the Polter hate. Barely played and tries hard. For his main appearance (against Carlisle) he had a midfield of doughty, Tozser, Gobern JET and Hoilet providing support.

Also these tweets were fake and out of context respectively. Our players aren't that unprofessional.

He's a good option to bring on if you are holding onto a lead but not very good if you are trying to get a goal to equalise or win a game.
Having said that he did score 14 goals (in 29 apps) last season in the German Championship... which suggests he's better than he appears.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2015 12:13]
Login to get fewer ads

Seb's angry tweet on 12:11 - Oct 21 with 2001 viewsCambsHoop

Seb's angry tweet on 10:57 - Oct 21 by daveB

nothing i was being sarcastic, he was booed onto the pitch on Saturday and given abuse for his 4 minutes so I made a joke

In that case I apologise unreservedly! I missed the sarcasm.

I was at Birmingham and heard the booing. I guess my post was aimed at those that booed rather than you. Maybe one of those involved might like to reply instead?
Seb's angry tweet on 12:40 - Oct 21 with 1950 viewsCliff

Seb's angry tweet on 11:33 - Oct 21 by PinnerPaul

"Only player who was playing well"

Really?

Attempts on goal?

1 in first half I seem to remember

According to the BBC stats that 1 was 50% of the entire shots on target for both teams in the full match!
Seb's angry tweet on 12:44 - Oct 21 with 1933 viewsdaveB

Seb's angry tweet on 12:00 - Oct 21 by Mvpeter

He's been fined for it
Seb's angry tweet on 12:47 - Oct 21 with 1921 viewsMvpeter

Seb's angry tweet on 12:44 - Oct 21 by daveB

He's been fined for it

Oh really? The picture I saw didn't have the little tick. That's pretty bad then.

Charlie's was fine though right?

Poll: Who should be our left back?

Seb's angry tweet on 13:00 - Oct 21 with 1892 viewsR_from_afar

Seb's angry tweet on 22:37 - Oct 20 by gobbles

Some people thought that about JET after his first game. Polter may be lump, but he tries, causes problems and puts himself about. I'd rather judge him after a more than a few short sub appearances.

Amen to that! How can people start having a go at him when he's hardly had a chance? Ridiculous!

Let's see just how toxic an atmosphere we can create at QPR because after all, that will give us the best chance of attracting good prospects - and I mean both players and coaching staff - at reasonable cost NOT!

As for Polter and Austin's tweets, they both need to be reprimanded. I don't care how many goals people score, we need to show unity. The club comes first, not players' egos.

RFA (trying to work out which stage comes after despair)

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Seb's angry tweet on 13:05 - Oct 21 with 1873 viewsdaveB

Seb's angry tweet on 12:47 - Oct 21 by Mvpeter

Oh really? The picture I saw didn't have the little tick. That's pretty bad then.

Charlie's was fine though right?

No sure about Austin but they have a new social media policy at the club, all players told if they tweet about club business, slagging off the manager or anyone else at the club on twitter they get a fine
Seb's angry tweet on 13:06 - Oct 21 with 1868 viewsR_from_afar

Seb's angry tweet on 10:57 - Oct 21 by daveB

nothing i was being sarcastic, he was booed onto the pitch on Saturday and given abuse for his 4 minutes so I made a joke

Some fans maintain the club is "broken". I don't believe it is but we fans need to make sure we don't help it end up in that state.

Expectations and levels of criticism and impatience are close to spinning out of control, turning the atmosphere poisonous around our club. That is not a road we should be going down. All of us need to bear that in mind, it's not just the board, the players and the management that make the club what it is, we have a big influence on that too.

RFA

"Things had started becoming increasingly desperate at Loftus Road but QPR have been handed a massive lifeline and the place has absolutely erupted. it's carnage. It's bedlam. It's 1-1."

Seb's angry tweet on 13:06 - Oct 21 with 1733 viewssimmo

Seb's angry tweet on 13:05 - Oct 21 by daveB

No sure about Austin but they have a new social media policy at the club, all players told if they tweet about club business, slagging off the manager or anyone else at the club on twitter they get a fine

In that case it's a shame we didn't keep Barton, we could do with the money.

ask Beavis I get nothing Butthead

Seb's angry tweet on 13:13 - Oct 21 with 1706 viewsBluce_Ree

He's a dick for tweeting that but if there's an upside it's that he wants to play at least.

Am I right that Austin is saying he was talking about the Champions League? And if so, shouldn't he be watching us? You know, from the stands?

ALL THINGS ARE POSSIBLE THROUGH MARTI THE REDEEMER WHO STRENGTHENS ME.

Seb's angry tweet on 15:34 - Oct 21 with 1480 viewsBklynRanger

Seb's angry tweet on 20:21 - Oct 20 by BklynRanger

According to the offish he is in the squad. So either he means the starting 11 or there was some kind of confusion ?

Just realised I had completely the wrong end of the stick here. ARG put up a quote from 'Seb' which I confabulated into coming from Ale, because he's Argentinian too. So I thought Ale had made an angry tweet and kept wondering what Polter's tweet had actually been, but this while thread was about Polter's tweet, so there you go, all sorted now. Eh, 4-4-2!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024