Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
45 Points should be enough 21:44 - Nov 3 with 2756 viewsted_hendrix

Maybe even up to 48 should see us safe, and a new 40 thousand all seater stadium and a new training ground.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

45 Points should be enough on 21:50 - Nov 3 with 2661 viewsbosh67

Saturday is a huge game Ted. One we should win. Win it and we arrest the slump. Lose it and it starts to become a very very difficult season.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

45 Points should be enough on 21:52 - Nov 3 with 2634 viewsderbyhoop

Behave Ted.

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry and narrow-mindedness, and many of our people need it sorely on these accounts. Broad, wholesome, charitable views of men and things cannot be acquired by vegetating in one little corner of the Earth all one’s lifetime. (Mark Twain) Find me on twitter @derbyhoop

45 Points should be enough on 21:58 - Nov 3 with 2590 viewsted_hendrix

45 Points should be enough on 21:52 - Nov 3 by derbyhoop

Behave Ted.

I know, I know but I'm pissed off with it all, nobody expected us to win tonight, as for Preston and beating them there aint a chance that I'd put money on us beating them or any other team in this division.
I've go no confidence in the club, the squad the Management none of them.

I hate these meltdown posts as much as the next bloke and I've gone and started one meself.

fck it.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

45 Points should be enough on 22:02 - Nov 3 with 2550 viewsbosh67

Cheer up Ted. We are not Chelsea.

I think over the last few years some of us hoped that we could be as consistent as Chelsea. Now, they lose every week and we are trying to match them.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

45 Points should be enough on 22:02 - Nov 3 with 2550 viewsLewes_r

Im with Ted. I think if Ramsey had some kind of past good form you could say panicking after a loss to derby and Brentford away would be knee jerk but seriously what has Ramsey brought to us since he came in?.. what has he done ever infact?

Im very worried tbh
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 22:03]

Poll: Who do we want down with us and Burnley?

45 Points should be enough on 22:07 - Nov 3 with 2502 viewsLblock

Tragic

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

45 Points should be enough on 22:10 - Nov 3 with 2480 viewsdistortR

45 Points should be enough on 22:02 - Nov 3 by Lewes_r

Im with Ted. I think if Ramsey had some kind of past good form you could say panicking after a loss to derby and Brentford away would be knee jerk but seriously what has Ramsey brought to us since he came in?.. what has he done ever infact?

Im very worried tbh
[Post edited 3 Nov 2015 22:03]

Apparently, they are going to see how many points we have at the end of the season and build a stadium with a 1000 seats for each point gained.
45 Points should be enough on 22:13 - Nov 3 with 2445 viewsbosh67

Not even sure if it includes tonight's game but Ramsey's record so far here is...

Games 32 Won 9 Drawn 6 Lost 17 Win ratio 28.13%

Call me old fashioned but that's not very good.

Never knowingly right.

Login to get fewer ads

45 Points should be enough on 22:15 - Nov 3 with 2422 viewsbosh67

45 Points should be enough on 22:10 - Nov 3 by distortR

Apparently, they are going to see how many points we have at the end of the season and build a stadium with a 1000 seats for each point gained.

Great if we get no more points we can stay where we are. Happy days.

Never knowingly right.

45 Points should be enough on 23:00 - Nov 3 with 2320 viewsCHUBBS

45 Points should be enough on 22:13 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Not even sure if it includes tonight's game but Ramsey's record so far here is...

Considering how poor his selections and tactics have been i think that's a pretty good record.
Most of us were willing to give him time to improve and develop as a manager but the pressure is taking its toll and he's getting worse.
He needs to go now whilst Pearson is still available however knowing our lot they'll fcuk it all up.
45 Points should be enough on 23:35 - Nov 3 with 2280 viewsMatch82

45 Points should be enough on 22:10 - Nov 3 by distortR

Blimey that's bigger than wembley
45 Points should be enough on 00:09 - Nov 4 with 2219 viewsLowerloftLad

I would still say we need to hit 50 points for safety this season

Ohhhhhh bobby zamora

45 Points should be enough on 04:56 - Nov 4 with 2099 viewstimcocking

45 Points should be enough on 21:58 - Nov 3 by ted_hendrix

I know, I know but I'm pissed off with it all, nobody expected us to win tonight, as for Preston and beating them there aint a chance that I'd put money on us beating them or any other team in this division.
I've go no confidence in the club, the squad the Management none of them.

I hate these meltdown posts as much as the next bloke and I've gone and started one meself.

fck it.

It does sometimes seem like we are simply fated for defeat. Even if we literally had all of the best players on the planet, we'd still be losing to any mediocre team we play against almost every week. It's a shame, no doubt about it.

I suppose it is de ja bloody vu. All we really want is a team fighting to the death every match win, lose or draw. Yet again, in reality, we're stuck for the 5th(?) season in a row with a side most of whom would rather be elsewhere and can't particularly be arsed with it. Damn.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 5:01]
45 Points should be enough on 06:10 - Nov 4 with 2066 viewsLadbrokeR

45 Points should be enough on 04:56 - Nov 4 by timcocking

It does sometimes seem like we are simply fated for defeat. Even if we literally had all of the best players on the planet, we'd still be losing to any mediocre team we play against almost every week. It's a shame, no doubt about it.

I suppose it is de ja bloody vu. All we really want is a team fighting to the death every match win, lose or draw. Yet again, in reality, we're stuck for the 5th(?) season in a row with a side most of whom would rather be elsewhere and can't particularly be arsed with it. Damn.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2015 5:01]

And there we have it for all our tactical nous and known players on November the 3rd we are somewhat ironically identifying points for survival. A pal said to me this team should pick up enough at home to finish mid table but the games on the road are a different kettle of fish. He also said whoever comes in will inherent a team that has been drilled using an ineffective 4231 system. I started by wanting to givevRamsay time I don't boo hin or chant you don't know what you're doing. We have a manager that has perfected the art of the thousand yard stare whilst crossing his arms. The same pal said we could get sucked into a dog fight and this lot haven't got the minerals at the moment. I have heard the arguments about the club being a circus, the change of KPIs from consolidation to promotion in a week etc etc. He should never of been given a 3 year deal.
45 Points should be enough on 07:40 - Nov 4 with 1995 viewsLblock

45 Points should be enough on 06:10 - Nov 4 by LadbrokeR

And there we have it for all our tactical nous and known players on November the 3rd we are somewhat ironically identifying points for survival. A pal said to me this team should pick up enough at home to finish mid table but the games on the road are a different kettle of fish. He also said whoever comes in will inherent a team that has been drilled using an ineffective 4231 system. I started by wanting to givevRamsay time I don't boo hin or chant you don't know what you're doing. We have a manager that has perfected the art of the thousand yard stare whilst crossing his arms. The same pal said we could get sucked into a dog fight and this lot haven't got the minerals at the moment. I have heard the arguments about the club being a circus, the change of KPIs from consolidation to promotion in a week etc etc. He should never of been given a 3 year deal.

That pal of yours is a genius!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

45 Points should be enough on 08:08 - Nov 4 with 1956 viewsDiscodroids

45 Points should be enough on 22:13 - Nov 3 by bosh67

Ramfukers fibonacci sequence.Impressive.

Possibly due to the ingestion of grilled halloumi last night , I dreamed of the Elkie brooks epic lament ' Lilac wine', With Fernandes leading Ramsey across the dance floor one last time before setting him free......

how terribly sad....

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

45 Points should be enough on 08:16 - Nov 4 with 1936 viewsYorkRanger

Pretty miserable times Ted. Once more it feels like the club has lost its heart. Not quite sure how, but I've persuaded 5 mates and my old man to go to the match Saturday. Fortunately we will have had sufficient ale by kick off to nullify the impact of anything that happens thereafter.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024