Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? 22:13 - Jan 29 with 21422 viewsBasingstokeR

Any opinions on El Khayati from Burton? I haven't seen much of him, but JFH would know him pretty well...

are HITC links supposed to be banned I can't remember?!

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 22:25 - Jan 29 with 14022 viewsQPRDave

Winger ain't he?...Hope so cause his goal return so far is ordinary
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 22:32 - Jan 29 with 14002 viewsBasingstokeR

Just found a quote from JFH here that answered the question

Jimmy Floyd Hasselbaink said: "He is a striker but can play on the wing. He is a creative player, somebody who sees a pass and who can provide for the other striker."

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/31027063

Didn't play against us for Burton when they beat us in the cup.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 22:45 - Jan 29 with 13953 viewsQPRDave

Lets hope JFH knows his onions......Must trust him
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 22:57 - Jan 29 with 13910 viewsUPPERLOFTNZ

Phillips on the way out - he's the new winger I suspect...

Football is Faith
Poll: OK.. Next season. Where do you think we will finish?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 11:50 - Jan 30 with 13395 viewsGloucs_R

I've been banging on about him for a while. I read s while ago Jimmy was interested in him

Poll: Are we staying up?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 14:52 - Jan 30 with 13207 viewsrsonist

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 14:59 - Jan 30 with 13186 viewsBurtonBrewer

Hi hoops, Burton Brewer in peace. Looks like Nasser is on his way to you. He as done brilliant for us, he is a winger and a very tricky one. I do hope he does the business for you and I wish the hoops lots & lots of wins, see you all next season
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:39 - Jan 30 with 13067 viewsLblock

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 14:59 - Jan 30 by BurtonBrewer

Hi hoops, Burton Brewer in peace. Looks like Nasser is on his way to you. He as done brilliant for us, he is a winger and a very tricky one. I do hope he does the business for you and I wish the hoops lots & lots of wins, see you all next season

Cheers mate

IF we sign him do you think he can make he step up to the Championship and IF he comes where would you recommend he fits into a 4-5-1 or 4-3-2-1?

Failing that, would he be a success when he joins Swindon on loan from us?!?!?!

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Login to get fewer ads

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:47 - Jan 30 with 13042 viewsBurtonBrewer

Skill wise I cannot fault him but, personally I feel that he is a little lightweight and is easily knocked off the ball. Before there was any rumours of Nasser leaving I have always thought that he was a good league 1 player but I think the championship will be a bit to much for him. I really hope he proves me wrong, he really is a joy to watch.good luck hoops.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:49 - Jan 30 with 13033 viewsBurtonBrewer

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:47 - Jan 30 by BurtonBrewer

Skill wise I cannot fault him but, personally I feel that he is a little lightweight and is easily knocked off the ball. Before there was any rumours of Nasser leaving I have always thought that he was a good league 1 player but I think the championship will be a bit to much for him. I really hope he proves me wrong, he really is a joy to watch.good luck hoops.

4-3-2-1
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:52 - Jan 30 with 13015 viewsLblock

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 15:49 - Jan 30 by BurtonBrewer

4-3-2-1

We have played the 1-10-0 formation a few times in recent years

Cherish and enjoy life.... this ain't no dress rehearsal

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 16:43 - Jan 30 with 12872 viewsvegasranger

He's 26 and always playedd at the lower level.. No transfer fee has ever been paid for him. Had a trial at Reading before joining Burton. Doesn't seem to be a real striker, more winger / attacking midfielder. Gut feeling says no thanks.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:03 - Jan 30 with 12676 viewstonyQPR

Bid accepted apparently,£350k.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:22 - Jan 30 with 12596 viewsSimonJames

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:03 - Jan 30 by tonyQPR

Bid accepted apparently,£350k.

So about a month of Traore's wages.

100% of people who drink water will die.

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:26 - Jan 30 with 12567 viewsdistortR

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:22 - Jan 30 by SimonJames

So about a month of Traore's wages.

That's what i thought, but in relation to the temporarily departed sandro!
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:30 - Jan 30 with 12547 viewsGloucs_R

Assuming Phillips is on his way out then?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:35 - Jan 30 with 12519 viewsStanisgod

Bet mackies well pleased . Assume JFH doesnt rate him, which considering hes only seen him in training is a bit worrying.

It's being so happy that keeps me going.

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:39 - Jan 30 with 12492 viewsGloucs_R

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:35 - Jan 30 by Stanisgod

Bet mackies well pleased . Assume JFH doesnt rate him, which considering hes only seen him in training is a bit worrying.

Ones a left winger and the other is a right winger...

It's a bit like me and half the board

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:43 - Jan 30 with 12487 viewsAitch

I'l take a lower paid player with something to prove over an over paid player with a can't be bothered any day. If he gives 100% every every game he'll do better than Phillips in the long run imo.

TPFKA Stans_Left_Foot

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:46 - Jan 30 with 12463 viewsbosh67

He's a striker not a winger. 26/27 and Dutch. Can say Queens Park Raisins off by heart.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:48 - Jan 30 with 12448 viewsqueensparker

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:43 - Jan 30 by Aitch

I'l take a lower paid player with something to prove over an over paid player with a can't be bothered any day. If he gives 100% every every game he'll do better than Phillips in the long run imo.

I dunno, I think we're going to really miss Phillips when he's gone. I know he can look half-arsed and drift in and out of games but Austin aside he's been behind most of our goals for a while now
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 19:07 - Jan 30 with 12369 viewsBoston

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:48 - Jan 30 by queensparker

I dunno, I think we're going to really miss Phillips when he's gone. I know he can look half-arsed and drift in and out of games but Austin aside he's been behind most of our goals for a while now

Ron Phillips is more of a loss.

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 19:16 - Jan 30 with 12322 viewsGloucs_R

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 18:46 - Jan 30 by bosh67

He's a striker not a winger. 26/27 and Dutch. Can say Queens Park Raisins off by heart.

He a left winger, plays as part of a 433 or 4231

Good you tube clip of him, can't copy it from my phone
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 19:17]

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 19:32 - Jan 30 with 12245 viewsjohnnyl14

Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 19:16 - Jan 30 by Gloucs_R

He a left winger, plays as part of a 433 or 4231

Good you tube clip of him, can't copy it from my phone
[Post edited 30 Jan 2016 19:17]

Just agreed a fee for him.
Is El Khayati the striker we're after? on 19:33 - Jan 30 with 12239 viewsBklynRanger

Probably this one Gloucs:

If bringing him in is dependent on letting someone go I'd wonder more if we're negotiating a higher fee for Chery. Or that could all be separate and we're just be using the Charlie money.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024