Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
No news 23:18 - Apr 19 with 3108 viewsbullythebear

Pardew at the Amex (brave) watching Phillips. Hoilett won't sign again, wants next season in Prem. That's all.
No news on 23:21 - Apr 19 with 3089 viewsCroydonCaptJack

And the bad news is?
No news on 23:29 - Apr 19 with 3062 viewsTacticalR

Somebody needs to do something about Pardew's stalking.

Air hostess clique

No news on 23:46 - Apr 19 with 3008 viewsWatford_Ranger

Why would a team with Bolasie, Puncheon, Zaha and Sako go anywhere near either of those show ponies?

They're all yours, Al. For an extra £500k you can have a night with Mrs Hoilett too.
No news on 23:51 - Apr 19 with 2990 viewsBrightonhoop

So the Palace Ultras did turn up. B'stards could have given Philips a lift.
No news on 00:31 - Apr 20 with 2924 viewsNorthernr

Thought Phillips looked a bit more interested tonight and presumed he must have been given the nod that someone was there watching. Not sure what Palace would do with him given their options in that position.
No news on 06:34 - Apr 20 with 2761 viewseghamranger

Aftet Mutch and McCarthy they probably looked very good !!
No news on 07:14 - Apr 20 with 2649 viewsCroydonCaptJack

No news on 00:31 - Apr 20 by Northernr

Thought Phillips looked a bit more interested tonight and presumed he must have been given the nod that someone was there watching. Not sure what Palace would do with him given their options in that position.

Unless Bolasie is on his way?
There was talk of a big money move a while back.
No news on 08:23 - Apr 20 with 2449 viewspaulparker

According to a Palace fan I know Pardew was there to look at Dunk, Hoilett & Smithies

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Login to get fewer ads

No news on 08:34 - Apr 20 with 2408 viewsrsonist

No news on 06:34 - Apr 20 by eghamranger

Aftet Mutch and McCarthy they probably looked very good !!

Palace are #1 for all our waste disposal needs.

Would be shocked if they're not after Caulker too.
No news on 09:01 - Apr 20 with 2332 viewsdanehoop

No news on 08:34 - Apr 20 by rsonist

Palace are #1 for all our waste disposal needs.

Would be shocked if they're not after Caulker too.

I have a suspicion that smithies is already starting to attract attention although last night wasn't his finest hour, he is genuinely a top class keeper. Unlike McCarthy he has already played a huge amount of games at this level and is improving. That may also have been one of the thoughts behind getting the additional keeper from Wycombe as well.

Similar things would have been happening over grant hall, so in some respects his slight form wobble at this point in the season isn't too bad a thing if it means we keep hold of him a little longer.

As for Pardew, hope that Philips and toilet caught his eye.

Never knowingly understood

No news on 10:17 - Apr 20 with 2186 viewsisawqpratwcity

No news on 09:01 - Apr 20 by danehoop

I have a suspicion that smithies is already starting to attract attention although last night wasn't his finest hour, he is genuinely a top class keeper. Unlike McCarthy he has already played a huge amount of games at this level and is improving. That may also have been one of the thoughts behind getting the additional keeper from Wycombe as well.

Similar things would have been happening over grant hall, so in some respects his slight form wobble at this point in the season isn't too bad a thing if it means we keep hold of him a little longer.

As for Pardew, hope that Philips and toilet caught his eye.

Smithies is improving and will continue to improve, imo.

I know that it would be good for our club to develop a culture of buying astute bargains, developing them and moving them on for a profit. But that doesn't mean we have to sell them at the first profitable offer. Unless some-one comes in with a huge offer, ie, seven figures (and he will be worth that soon), we should continue to ride on the back of Smithies maturing and also develop our back-up keepers so they're ready to step in.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

No news on 11:07 - Apr 20 with 2107 viewsCamberleyR

No news on 10:17 - Apr 20 by isawqpratwcity

Smithies is improving and will continue to improve, imo.

I know that it would be good for our club to develop a culture of buying astute bargains, developing them and moving them on for a profit. But that doesn't mean we have to sell them at the first profitable offer. Unless some-one comes in with a huge offer, ie, seven figures (and he will be worth that soon), we should continue to ride on the back of Smithies maturing and also develop our back-up keepers so they're ready to step in.

We paid a seven figure sum for him 8 months ago.

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

No news on 11:20 - Apr 20 with 2064 viewsisawqpratwcity

No news on 11:07 - Apr 20 by CamberleyR

We paid a seven figure sum for him 8 months ago.

My mistake. I meant eight figures. He will be worth 10 million plus.

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024