Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
is there anywhere in this ground 20:50 - Sep 13 with 4435 viewsessextaxiboy

That doesnt boo the team off when we are not winning or beasting the opposition . Its pathetic IMO
is there anywhere in this ground on 07:57 - Sep 14 with 868 viewsfreddieeddie

Bird that works in burger/drinks bit underneath Ellerslie......she don't

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

is there anywhere in this ground on 09:04 - Sep 14 with 815 viewsWokingR

is there anywhere in this ground on 07:57 - Sep 14 by freddieeddie

Bird that works in burger/drinks bit underneath Ellerslie......she don't

If you're talking about Santa she's a Chelsea supporter so she was probably laughing.
is there anywhere in this ground on 09:32 - Sep 14 with 788 viewsrobith

is there anywhere in this ground on 23:36 - Sep 13 by NorthLondonR

Call me an optimist but it's great to get the annual annihilation out the way ahead of our visit to south west London. It'll be total football from here on in..

I am not sure I agree with the twickets buying soldiers beside me frothing at mouth, condemning Washington as a pub footballer and "that's your fckin level, Fck off".... I wonder how messi would have coped with ball after ball pumped up to.him, shadowed by the most gigantean back line known to man?

This post ought to be followed by a football league. Com style "agree???"

There were a few people around me who I'd not seen before (sit in a pretty ST heavy area) and while we were poor against an insane side for this level, I wondered if these lads had seen a football game before the nonsense they were coming out with
is there anywhere in this ground on 09:38 - Sep 14 with 781 viewsrobith

I could understand anyone booing at the end, as while Newcastle were so much better than us, the capitulation was sickening to watch.

But half time when we were 2-0 down, to a team whose front four had a combined transfer cost of c.£50m managed by a man who has won the Champions League? That baffled the bejaysus out of me
is there anywhere in this ground on 09:44 - Sep 14 with 770 viewspaulparker

is there anywhere in this ground on 09:38 - Sep 14 by robith

I could understand anyone booing at the end, as while Newcastle were so much better than us, the capitulation was sickening to watch.

But half time when we were 2-0 down, to a team whose front four had a combined transfer cost of c.£50m managed by a man who has won the Champions League? That baffled the bejaysus out of me

sorry are we Blyth Spartens playing a plucky fa cup 3rd round tie ?
we have players who have PL experience and international experience , its hardly the plucky underdogs is it
no excuses for that shambles

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

is there anywhere in this ground on 09:46 - Sep 14 with 763 viewsstevec

Surprised so many up and went at 0-4, genuinely looked like we were about to see a bit of history, putting that 1-8 at Man U to bed at long last.
is there anywhere in this ground on 09:47 - Sep 14 with 758 viewsrobith

is there anywhere in this ground on 09:44 - Sep 14 by paulparker

sorry are we Blyth Spartens playing a plucky fa cup 3rd round tie ?
we have players who have PL experience and international experience , its hardly the plucky underdogs is it
no excuses for that shambles

classic PP, never change
is there anywhere in this ground on 10:37 - Sep 14 with 731 viewswestberksr

is there anywhere in this ground on 21:52 - Sep 13 by Discodroids

How bad was it being there Mate? ..

Admitted i only listened on the Radio , It Sounded like it could have been a fair few more, what with them hitting the woodwork twice, another off the line, a good goal chalked off (according to the Commentators) and a host of missed chances.

it was like listening to HG wells Original 'War of the worlds' radio play by the end.
'And still they come'.

Hope its better for the Wolves game when we meet up.

oh well, im off to watch the BBC 3 documentary on Purple Aki, just to round the evening off nicely.
[Post edited 13 Sep 2016 21:53]

love the new Avatar DD, having never met you I now have a mental image of you to attach to the posts!

last night was gutless and inept. Someone decided that sitting deep and giving them time on the ball was a good idea; Shelvey just saw that as an opportunity to practise his 30-40 yd shots and hollywood passes.

If playing deep meant that we were tight and hard to break down then i'd see the logic, but they found space with every run and pass; it was lieka Sunday morning match where one team only has 9 and are waiting for their best player to sober up after a night on the piss.

The only way we might have contained them would have been to defend on the front foot and get in their faces; which ironically is what they did to us. Everything they did was better, faster, harder, more organised than us. Henry and Cousens were in no mans land and completely ineffective, Ned shit himself everytime he got the ball; I could go on but then I might have to go to the pub at 11am to drown my sorrows.

truly awful; wish you were there (in my place)
Login to get fewer ads

is there anywhere in this ground on 10:50 - Sep 14 with 712 viewsWokingR

is there anywhere in this ground on 09:46 - Sep 14 by stevec

Surprised so many up and went at 0-4, genuinely looked like we were about to see a bit of history, putting that 1-8 at Man U to bed at long last.

Yeah, spineless t*ssers !
At least wait until it was 0-5 like I did before walking out
is there anywhere in this ground on 10:54 - Sep 14 with 707 viewsPinnerPaul

Weirdly, I thought the mood changed after the 3rd goal.

Plenty of booing at half time, but after Shelvey's goal, everyone seemed to accept that we were being beaten by the better team - well they did in my bit of T block - and the support - considering the performance - was pretty good.

Left on 80 mins, so not sure how many were left at final whistle and what the reaction to F/T was.

My son and me played "Newcastle v Barcelona" to lighten the mood.

Glad my boy (27) didn't lose his sense of humour though - after the 4th went in, he turned to me and said 'Thanks for getting me a ticket dad, appreciate that"

Some things ARE more important than football and having a night out and a laugh (yes laugh!) with my son is one of them!

Urrrrrrssssss!
is there anywhere in this ground on 12:41 - Sep 14 with 652 viewsDorse

The health benefits of staying off the boos are well known.

'What do we want? We don't know! When do we want it? Now!'

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024