Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Karl Henry 09:15 - Sep 14 with 4410 viewsSonofNorfolt

Fuk off to the Southern League please, I can't bear to see you in a Rangers shirt anymore.
Don't anyone try and stick up for him, he is the most limited player that we've ever had.
Karl Henry on 09:32 - Sep 14 with 3281 viewsDiscodroids

Poor Karl. I dont blame him, He has had both feet out of the loftus road Back door in both of the last two Summers, only to be dragged back in at the last minute Like Micheal Corleone in Godfather 3.

Id imagine JFH's First choice central Midfield is two from Cousins, Luongo and Borysiuk and The oliver postgate bookend was retained as back up to be used in ten games or so over the season, to cover for injuries and suspensions.

Its not Karls fault that he is wheeled out by Underlings like Hannibal Lecter on a gurney every week, wrapped up in an Argos £30 electric Blanket to get his corpse to perspire , then wheeled out to the center circle like they used to do with Brezhnev onto a balcony when he was brown bread, with someone waving a fake arm/hand on a stick.

What concerned me more than Karl being in the team in perpetuity , was that eight of the eleven that started , Smithies, Ned , Caulker, Hall,Bidwell, Chery ,Cousins, Ngbakto are probably JFH'S first choice starters, and a ninth Wszloek was on before half time.
[Post edited 14 Sep 2016 9:34]

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Karl Henry on 09:42 - Sep 14 with 3256 viewsSilverfoxqpr

Borysiuk has been available to play the what, last 3 or 4 matches? Would appear our Karl IS first choice.
Karl Henry on 09:48 - Sep 14 with 3228 viewscaliforniahoop

Karl Henry on 09:42 - Sep 14 by Silverfoxqpr

Borysiuk has been available to play the what, last 3 or 4 matches? Would appear our Karl IS first choice.

Can't blame KH, we have more than enough cover, we should be bringing him on to close games out late on, JFH is to blame not KH.
Karl Henry on 10:28 - Sep 14 with 3155 viewsbrydesantis

Shocking to see him a regular in the side. He's just such a limited footballer always was but now at his age it is even more highlighted. Shouldn't be in the championship at this point of his career let alone at a club the size of R's
Karl Henry on 10:50 - Sep 14 with 3075 viewsbosh67

Karl Henry has been nothing but professional for us. He is one of the least guilty. He does his best and there are better but if the manager plays him he does his best. Last night was not about the players, it was about the management and lack of it.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

Karl Henry on 10:56 - Sep 14 with 3061 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Yeah fvck off Henry, bring back more talented midfielders like JS Park, Granero, and Mbia.
Karl Henry on 11:02 - Sep 14 with 3038 viewsDeepcutHoop

Are people just bumping the posts from this time last year?
Karl Henry on 11:11 - Sep 14 with 2985 viewsDiscodroids

Despite the Incredible Technological advancements in Applied Organic Bio Mechanics to prolong the Physiology of the Human Body in the modern world, im worried for future generations of QPR Support.

When our generation and the many generations that follow us become extinct in The millennia's that follow, Karl Henry May one day be dropped from the first team, or even Leave the club due to him being dead, and thus they wont get to see him Pull on the blue and white hoops of QPR.

It sickens me to think that one day in the future , when man evolves to become a Genderless 8ft hairless entity that communicates by Resonations and Sonic Telekinesis and spawns its offspring by rubbing its back legs together over A Queens Royal jelly, That Karl Henry will be forgotten in a futuristic humanoid community.

It will be a crying shame for an advanced species that has no use for love, fear , hate and empathy in their cerebral regeneration chamber Deep underground at the earths core protected from the radiation of the suns soar flares which destroyed the earths protective ozone layers in 3789 AD , three years after Karl is finally dropped from the first team.

"...The monkey is never dead, Dealer. The monkey never dies. When you kick him off, he just hides in a corner, waiting his turn."

Login to get fewer ads

Karl Henry on 11:13 - Sep 14 with 2984 viewsmcqpr10

I'm not his biggest fan by any means but he's always the first player the fans go for after a defeat. No worse than any of the other players on the pitch.
Karl Henry on 11:18 - Sep 14 with 2960 viewsDeepcutHoop

Karl Henry on 11:13 - Sep 14 by mcqpr10

I'm not his biggest fan by any means but he's always the first player the fans go for after a defeat. No worse than any of the other players on the pitch.

The treatment he got last year was an absolute disgrace. Looks like he should be expecting the fans to start it again.
Karl Henry on 11:35 - Sep 14 with 2907 viewspaulparker

What's more concerning is that all of our midfield are the same type of player ie, hard working, willing runners , what we are crying out for is a creative midfielder who can pass the ball and make a game changing pass or bit of skill that turns it in our favour
I mean when was the last time one of our midfielders took the game by the scruff of the neck ? when was the last time one of our midfielder's scored a goal ?
we are crying out for a 8 goal a season player
Macdonald at Fulham , Hammil at Barnsley , Lansbury at Forest that's 3 off the top of my head who would have improved us

And Bowles is onside, Swinburne has come rushing out of his goal , what can Bowles do here , onto the left foot no, on to the right foot That’s there that’s two, and that’s Bowles Brian Moore

Karl Henry on 11:43 - Sep 14 with 2873 viewsLongsufferingR

Karl Henry on 11:18 - Sep 14 by DeepcutHoop

The treatment he got last year was an absolute disgrace. Looks like he should be expecting the fans to start it again.

Absolutely. For me, Cousins was the worst player on the park last night. Gave the ball away in dangerous areas so often I lost count.
Karl Henry on 11:44 - Sep 14 with 2858 viewsDiscodroids

I remember at the start of the season someone on here posting , in all seriousness , that the midfield would get around 20 goals this season (and the defence 10, which would be backed up by the 40 to 50 that Chery, Polter and washington would score.)

I havent laughed so much since i saw my annual pension statement from the probation service.

Karl Henry on 11:45 - Sep 14 with 2858 viewsMarc

Karl Henry on 11:43 - Sep 14 by LongsufferingR

Absolutely. For me, Cousins was the worst player on the park last night. Gave the ball away in dangerous areas so often I lost count.

Cousins yet another player the twitter brigade massively overhyped.
Karl Henry on 11:46 - Sep 14 with 2852 viewscyprusmel

Don't blame Karl Henry, blame the person who puts him in the team.
Karl Henry on 12:02 - Sep 14 with 2808 viewsLongsufferingR

Karl Henry on 11:44 - Sep 14 by Discodroids

I remember at the start of the season someone on here posting , in all seriousness , that the midfield would get around 20 goals this season (and the defence 10, which would be backed up by the 40 to 50 that Chery, Polter and washington would score.)

I havent laughed so much since i saw my annual pension statement from the probation service.

Our midfield were involved in 6 goals last night alone.
Karl Henry on 12:10 - Sep 14 with 2786 viewsadhoc_qpr

Karl Henry is a limited but willing player, you know what you'll get from him and he can do a certain role to moderate to poor effect depending on the rest of the team.

We badly need Cousins, Borysiuk, Luongo to step up - the fact that Henry is seemingly the first name of the team sheet should be a damning indictment of them!

I'm also leaning towards the fact that we might as well play Sandro when he's fit since we're paying him. I understand the arguments that it might disrupt/unsettle the team because he's paid more - but ultimately the midfield is at rock bottom, any improvement would be positive and Sandro played a good 90 mins in the cup.
Karl Henry on 14:21 - Sep 14 with 2624 viewsBlackCrowe

Karl Henry on 12:10 - Sep 14 by adhoc_qpr

Karl Henry is a limited but willing player, you know what you'll get from him and he can do a certain role to moderate to poor effect depending on the rest of the team.

We badly need Cousins, Borysiuk, Luongo to step up - the fact that Henry is seemingly the first name of the team sheet should be a damning indictment of them!

I'm also leaning towards the fact that we might as well play Sandro when he's fit since we're paying him. I understand the arguments that it might disrupt/unsettle the team because he's paid more - but ultimately the midfield is at rock bottom, any improvement would be positive and Sandro played a good 90 mins in the cup.

Don't disagree with this. I would've expected Sandra to get stuck into the likes of Shelvey and give their midfield something to think of rather than just passing back to defence at Smithies at pretty much every opportunity.

Our midfield was utterly non-existent last night. Newcastle are a very good side but they won't have an easier runout than they had last night i reckon.

Poll: Kitchen threads or polls?

Karl Henry on 14:32 - Sep 14 with 2593 viewsbob566

bring back agent kranjkaar. What do you reckon disco? Would his creativity help.
Karl Henry on 14:42 - Sep 14 with 2577 viewsWatford_Ranger

On both Henry and Cousins, the manager has to take the rap.

Henry for his continued selection despite a blatant lack of ability. His effort is never in question.

Cousins for presumably being ordered to play as a sitting midfielder when his strength, at least I thought, was his energy to get up and down and link with the attack. The gap between the two of them and Chery was ridiculous, allowing Shelvey all the space in the world to be made to look like Paul Scholes.
Karl Henry on 14:56 - Sep 14 with 2540 viewsDeepcutHoop

Karl Henry on 14:21 - Sep 14 by BlackCrowe

Don't disagree with this. I would've expected Sandra to get stuck into the likes of Shelvey and give their midfield something to think of rather than just passing back to defence at Smithies at pretty much every opportunity.

Our midfield was utterly non-existent last night. Newcastle are a very good side but they won't have an easier runout than they had last night i reckon.

Sandro, if true to form, would play 60 minutes and then be out for the next two or three games.

Most were desperate to get rid of him in the last couple of windows. He's currently in the best place for a QPR player to improve his reputation. Not being on the pitch during a bad performance/run.
Karl Henry on 16:03 - Sep 14 with 2428 viewsbrydesantis

Karl Henry on 14:56 - Sep 14 by DeepcutHoop

Sandro, if true to form, would play 60 minutes and then be out for the next two or three games.

Most were desperate to get rid of him in the last couple of windows. He's currently in the best place for a QPR player to improve his reputation. Not being on the pitch during a bad performance/run.

Agreed about Sandro. Shame he can never stay healthy because when on form he is class. Unfortunately he is made of glass
Karl Henry on 16:39 - Sep 14 with 2366 viewsPinnerPaul

Karl Henry on 14:32 - Sep 14 by bob566

bring back agent kranjkaar. What do you reckon disco? Would his creativity help.

Didn't help Rangers avoid a tonking v Celtic, nor did Sir Clint or Saint Joey btw!

Fact that Celtic themselves were outclassed by Barca rather tells you all there is to know about football North of the border.
Karl Henry on 17:31 - Sep 14 with 2285 viewswestolian

Bob Malcolm !

I rest my case your honour.

I've found a team sheet for the weekend - anyone interested ?

Karl Henry on 18:27 - Sep 14 with 2187 viewsBklynRanger

I blame Jim for once again playing Cousins and Henry as a midfield two. Pick either one of them based on form but don't ask them to be things they're not. Hall is a better passer than the pair of them.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024